Trump doesn't fulfill a promise or does something bad

>Trump doesn't fulfill a promise or does something bad

Would you guys promise that you'll at least criticise Trump if this happens? With the equal and unbiased treatment you'd give to any other politician?

Also what do you feel about him hiring big establishment people for his cabinet? I thought he was against that.

I'm someone who was against Trump and Clinton, so not exactly strictly biased towards one of those sides. Really just wonder about these questions. At the very least I want to know that the people who voted him are as they appear: not blind, and willing to question even their own president if they needed to.

I know Clinton supporters would've been blind if she won that's for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFCuGEKyc5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's actually a really disturbing picture of Trump and I'm sorry. It reminds me that he's a 70 year old man.

>wanting unbiased opinions on pol

We elected Trump as a fuck you to leftists, no one actually cares or expects him to "make america great again"

We all know there's a major recession and likely depression coming and that the happening is probably finally upon us. This is our fuck you, we won't go down sucking cocks like leftists

No fuck you Trump is not allowed to be criticized

We'll criticize Trump when you start criticizing your own beliefs.

unfortunatly Sup Forums have been invaded by redditors from /r/the_donald. These faggots don't really have any real political beliefs. They just want to meme and cirkclejerk about le god emperor.
As fast as Trump change oppinion they either change their own oppinions or they do braingymnastics about it and figure ou some shitty excuse.

I absolutely do criticize my own beliefs.

Sup Forums is bluepilled as fuck these days. It's pretty scary, but also funny and humbling, to see how easily manipulated Sup Forums can be.

It's trump with Hillary's stomach fat photoshopped onto his chin

>God Emperor
>Screwing up
Pick one

>We elected Trump.
I voted for him as much as you did you idoit leaf.

>idoit

:^)

I'm drunk ya cunt.
Go fuck a moose or something.....

Remember when trump railed against goldman sachs and hillary doing speeches there and now is going to appoint Steven Mnuchin, who got his start in Goldman Sachs, as his secretary of treasury?

Ahh, good times.

Mnuchin was his finance chair for his campaign months prior to all of that. Never heard a word about it from anybody.

brilliatllyn brillo

Doesn't really matter. We elected Churchill at 75.

Who cares what the hell he ends up doing. I just want lulz, and that man delivers them without parallel. Good job america

>what is dual citizenship
Why are Australians so retarded? Brain yourself post haste.

He can do as he likes, so long as he doesn't pull a Obama or FDR by seizing more executive powers.

If he even accomplishes one of the things he promises and does nothing else in 4 years, it's still worlds better than what a democrat or a conservative would of done for us. Only way he can let me down is by spending 4 years doing nothing but SJW tier whining like Obama did his second term.

Yes, but within reason. I wouldn't attack him for breaking some minor promise he made in a single interview.

I would definitely get upset (though it doesn't matter because I'm not a Burger) if he broke major promises.

I already know that you won't be satisfied with it though. Trump could fulfill 100% of what I wanted him to do and then fuck up on a single minor topic and the left and "centrists" would complain about me not condemning him for it.

Almost every retarded centrist comment comes from Euro-trash or obvious hillshills, does it surprise you honestly? They are trying to slowly persuade Sup Forums that the entire world swinging right is mistake after the swing left completely failed.

Is that pic real

fuck off OP

msm is really desperate.

Sure.
We're not democrats after all.

He hasn't been sworn in yet, and we don't know the inner details of his administration.

If he makes some bad appointments I'll withhold judgement until they turn out to be bad appointments.

Like every president, I'm going to give him a chance. If he's shit then I'll be mad, if he's not then awesome.

Mods, IP location ban him before he ban evades.

He should at the very least build the wall, deport a few million illegals and finance infrastructure. Tbh I don't really care about draining the swamp as long as Trump's policies get pushed through. Just make lobbying harder is all I'm expecting.

I'll criticize Trump the exact same way the MSM, CTR, and SJWs criticized Shillary.

>haha I was almost forced to face the substance of an argument but then I noticed a typo haha tough luck kid

Half of Trump's family is a jew or dating one. If anyone seriously expected him to be anti-Israel, they are retarded. Still, he's a very good start and helps Republicans in the long term by desensibilizing the population to Hitler comparisons.

Mnuchin is a jew working for goldman sachs....

I'll criticize Trump when I feel like criticizing him. I didn't support him at first, but I've since become convinced that blind devotion to his cult of personality is the only way to stop the lefty communists ruining my country once and for all. This is a sane and independently-held belief, though, I'm not a collectivist.

The short answer is yes.

Sup Forums will buttfuck him if he backpedals and becomes one of (((them))).

This. I don't expect him to do everything he said should happen in the US. I don't even expect him to fulfill half of his promises. But if he only does half of what he said he'll do, he'll have done more good for this country than the last two presidents combined.

I expect he'll do most of the following:

>build some kind of wall/amp up border security
>appoint conservative or constitutionalist SC judges
>prevent the passage of TPP
>refuse to accept shitloads of muslim rapefugees
>allocate more funds to veterans

If he actually does reform insurance coverage, audit the Fed, revoke the US's place in NATO, limit interventionalism, and repeal NAFTA though, he should be hailed as a hero.

Of course not. Whatever Trump does he is obviously playing 86934838D chess

It's mostly Canadians. Euros here are just blackpilled about their own country.

No I will continue sucking his dick until he calls me daddy.

t. trump supporter from day 1

>last two

Last three.

Tfw born in 1992 and realized I've watched the decline of America over my whole life.

Michael Savage already calls Mike Pence, Mike Shpence. Whatever that means, it made me kek hard. So, criticism are already on the rise. Not saying that's a good sign they started early, but it's good that people can be heard.

Trump's not like other politicians though. He's consistently shown that every apparent mistake, every time he's appeared to misstep, every SINGLE TIME, it was later shown that it was a genius move in some greater plan. I had times throughout the campaign where I thought "jesus, what the fuck is this man trying to lose this election" and every time I thought that it all worked out in his favor, in our country's favor. We all (everyone on this board and in this country) have to accept that this man knows what he's doing, he knows what this country needs, he's a genius beyond anything we've seen before and surrounds himself with people just as sharp. Stop criticizing his decisions. This man is far smarter than you. Stop questioning and accept that every action he takes is the most efficient and effective move in the great game of making his country great again.

There was a bill that was proposed during Obama's tenure that would have gotten rid of term limits for the presidency. We need to examine that again because Trump may need more than 8 years to accomplish his goals and we owe it to him to give him everything he needs. You owe him, I owe him, every single person in this country owes him and should be more than willing to do absolutely anything he wants us to in order to help this country. I don't want to see this garbage ever again. Do not post this, do not post anything like this ever again. This is the Year of Trump and you need to show some respect.

True, and I'd argue that you wouldn't even need to stop at Clinton. We've been on a steady decline since Nixon, although shit definitely started hitting the fan with Clinton/NAFTA. I limited the scope to the last two because that's about as far back as most narrow-minded libshits are willing to reference.

Also, I'm a '91fag myself, so I understand that feel bro. All this hopefulness is foreign to me.

>Stop criticizing his decisions. This man is far smarter than you. Stop questioning
literally a cult at this point

It's hard for me to not go full conspiritard and assume the 4d chess thing is just proof the illuminati/jews wrote a reality tv show for all of us to follow.

Don't go there. You'd really hurt yourself.

If Trump doesn't do what he says he will do like deport the mexicans , i'll personally come and raise riots in murica.

I'll let the hillary "you'd be in jail thing pass" everybody knows they friends , but he just got angry when hillary tried to fuck up him with propaganda.

Like children on the playground... but he gud goy and doesn't want to put hillary in jail to feel responsible when she dies.

But that Ban on Muslims from countries that murica cannot vet... better habben.

That ilegal imigration crap , better happen.

NAFTA? better be renegotiated.

As for NATO , we already are seening plans from the EU to start paying for themselfs , as in "NATO will still be a thing but murican will no longer pay for everything"

And what I want to see , is Trump and Putin in the krelim or trump hotel , drinking some really good vodka or something , trying to figure shit out like real men !

Unlike if Hillary won , this would have never happend.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFCuGEKyc5U

Like van damme said Trump may be the only goy who can save the world.

And you dont want my gypsy family there...

Nope.

I didn't vote for him because of his political stances, though I agree with them almost 100%.

I voted for him because his stances were apparently racist, sexist, etc when they clearly weren't, so the right thing to do would be to vote him in and give them a big "fuck you".

A cult is based on an illegitimate and ineffective leader who relies on his subjects. This is where Trump is different. He doesn't rely on us, we rely on him. He would be well off without us. He's doing this for us. Understand that

>He doesn't rely on us, we rely on him. He would be well off without us. He's doing this for us. Understand that
listen to yourself senpai you sound like you're in heaven's gate

Of course. Look at how we remember "W".

>and finance infrastructure.

Especially this point is very important.
Our financial systems are fucked. There is nothing anyone could do to change that, repaying our debt to the point where interests don't keep accumulating anymore would require so many cuts to spending that no one can enforce them - and even if they could it would probably not be enough.

Once you have accepted that our systems will inevitably collapse at some point, it becomes obvious that the wisest investments we can make till then are into permanent improvements like the infrastructure, which will remain no matter if the stock markets and banking sector collapse or not. On top of that, a healthy infrastructure will help us recover much faster once the inevitable has happened.

Pumping billions into social experiments instead like our governments are currently doing changes fuck all. The moment the money stops flowing, even the tiny achievements they might have made will evaporate over night. Nothing about that is permanent, it all requires constant, ongoing investment into it.

He isn't even president yet get off his dick

He is also the only one willing to break with the widespread habit of sitting on your ass and doing nothing while complaining that the problems are not as simple as they seem.

Is there a risk that you might forget about some detail and end up with a less than optimal solution because of that?
Yes, but you can always amend it and doing anything at all at least gives you the chance to make the right decision.

Debating for years and then constantly re-writing your draft to include the developments from the last years is a Sisyphus work. You will never have the perfect solution, it is better to just take swift action once the problem presents itself and then adjust that action according to the outcome.

Take the crisis in Greece for example. That shit was already fairly obvious from 2001, yet absolutely nothing was done about it. When the problem became too big to ignore, they just slapped some band aid onto it to freeze it for their term instead of taking the required drastic actions necessary to actually solve it - because drastic actions also carry some risk.

Better to take action and maybe fuck up while the problem is at a size where you could still fix it even after a fuck up then to wait till it becomes so impossibly huge that nothing can be done about it anymore.

>every time he's appeared to misstep, every SINGLE TIME, it was later shown that it was a genius move in some greater plan.

I wouldn't even necessarily say that it was all according to plan.
Rather, Trump is able to improvise and still make the best out of an apparent mistake.

It's why he won, because rather than sitting on his ass and waiting for the presidency to be handed to him on a silver tablet he went out and simply took it.

The question isn't if you make mistakes, the question is if you can recover from those mistakes and salvage them.

I have criticized Trump. I could go through a list of problems I have had with him, ending with the fact that he's considering Mitt Romney for SecState which drives me nuts, but my disagreements with Trump are reasonable and within the mainstream of Trump's own universe. Even his staff is split on Romney, for example.

But most of the attacks on Trump are hysteria or just plain lies. All in all, I generally trust Trump and believe he has shown good judgment more often than not.

Yfw Donald Trump lays plans where all the outcomes benefit him

Don't really care. Just waiting for them to eventually name an aircraft carrier, the USS Donald J. Trump. It will be YUUUUUGE

His bizarre facial features make him look beyond the mortal man, hence defying scientific logic (the polls) and winning in a landslide