This triggers the globecuck

>this triggers the globecuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk
climate.nasa.gov/system/internal_resources/details/original/309_ImageWall5_768px-60.jpg
nasa.gov/sites/default/files/images/618486main_earth_full.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ouv1Un1F36A
youtube.com/watch?v=dAwf1zKFxf4
youtube.com/watch?v=_8-kKrM1xYQ
epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/
sailtrain.co.uk/navigation/rising.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahhahhha the ocenas ARE curbed lol

Do you know how much you could fucking see if the earth were flat and you were in an airplane? Like the whole thing.

Doesn't know how gravity works...

Then why i cant see across the sea with a telescope, you numbnut?

FLATFAGS BTFO

But you can. Do you know why the windows in airplanes are round? To distort your image of the flat earth. Making it seem round.

go back to bed you dumbass neet troll

wtf when did this happen?

you'd have to adjust your brain to increase render distance, essentially making you a retard because it'd takes up 95% of your brain power. It's pointless because you'd be too retarded to even tell people what you see

>this also triggers the globe goy.

not that you guys believe in space or anything but there is also this

this assumes the earth's gravitational influence is a flat plane
flat earthers all failed high school physics

These threads are so fucking stupid. I want to ask you OP, you and everyone else that thinks up these bullshit conspiracy theories.

Have you ever thought WHY anyone would want to hide the fact that the Earth was flat? Or why it would be necessary to lie about its shape?

It is something that is so unbelievably meaningless to lie about. I honestly can't fathom how retarded you fucks really are.

Dude, the "windows" are TV screens like lmao

Wake up sheeple

What is a fisheye lens, Alex.

I'll take laughable things flatearthers say for 800.

>Have you ever thought WHY anyone would want to hide the fact that the Earth was flat?
To be fair, it could just be Jews.

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=95NDkABAsSk
Oy vey it's all fish eyes lenses!

>one image is clear and high resolution
>the other is blurry, low resolution and distorted

>1 post by this ID

come on.

They're round for the same reason boat windows are round, to withstand pressure.

Are you that stupid kraut?

wtf I love myself now

GLOBALISTS BTFO :^)

Please tell me this is bait

Please

Dont reply with an infographic, it just shows that you know little about your own topic and would prefer to belittle the other person with short sentences and colorful pictures. Im not 5

Also if you are going to bring religion into this, how about the fact that many religions have known the Earth to be flat for thousands of years and accept that fact?

A globe does not equal satan and occult, get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

Ok gullible globe goys, let's see what mental gymnastics you come up with to explain the reason why America is twice as big on the second NASA pic as it is in the first:

climate.nasa.gov/system/internal_resources/details/original/309_ImageWall5_768px-60.jpg

nasa.gov/sites/default/files/images/618486main_earth_full.jpg

please tell me that YOUR post is bait, idiot

austrians cant even into basic neurology

Is this some kind of next level memery, flat earth are you fucking serious

>it just shows that you know little about your own topic and would prefer to belittle the other person with short sentences and colorful pictures
Prove with your own thoughts that earth is round.

top kek

>no source for either picture

>how do I tilt my camera so as to centre the horizon

>still no source on that picture of the globe
>points out repetition of cloud formations which indicates a fake picture (I agree)
>follows it up with an even more obviously computer generated image of the "flat earth"

Why are scuba tanks round?

those are both composite images IIRC
not actual pictures

>being in this much denial.

Explain faggot.

>mental gymnastics
Do you know what a fisheye lens is? To quote wikipedia:
>A fisheye lens is an ultra wide-angle lens that produces strong visual distortion intended to create a wide panoramic or hemispherical image.
I wonder if the image from NASA in 2002 came from a different source, one without a fisheye lens, than the image from NASA in 2012, with a fisheye lens?

Wow! That's amazing gymnastics entering the notion that the images might affected by the equipment used in taking the images.

>haha, that was soo stupid that i'll just laugh at how stupid it is, hahaha pleease tell me that was bait xD
come back with a real argument faggot

I really like this meme but I also hate it.

rendering the all of flat earth sounds like it'd be laggy

This is stupid even by flat earth standards.

>Prove with your own thoughts that earth is round.
I don't have to, how about you defend yourself as that is the reason you made this thread, show me your real numerical data, not just pictures and memes.

Not even Alex Jones falls for this bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=ouv1Un1F36A

some beautiful 4k video from space

So satellites, the moon, and spaceships all revolve around the 0,0?

youtube.com/watch?v=dAwf1zKFxf4

checked

this has such stable footage

Sattalites don't exist you goy
They are just ground based radio antennas
You got fooled by the NWO

Haha you won't answer the question though will you. Why does the second composite represent America twice as big as the first composite does?

Also pic attached are official NASA photos (funny how theyve only managed a measly TWO in over 50 years isnt it?), not composites, so you don'y have that excuse to play. Explain the difference in this one.

Gravity exists, flat earth disproved.

>I don't have to
So you can't. Also not my thread.

Gravity is decides by the Devine god himself

youtube.com/watch?v=_8-kKrM1xYQ
schizophrenics btfo

W-we just used a differnce lense! Please believe us goyim

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

>muh fisheye!

So fucking lame, globegoy.

Not an argument

>>someone took the time to make this graphic

>Explain the difference in this one.
I don't see any other than them being from different places in orbit

why would every spacefaring nation hide the fact that the earth is supposedly flast? do you have any idea how many people would have to keep quiet?
have you never heard of occam's razor?

See

Gravity always pulls towards the center of the earth. This argument is like arguing that "if the earth was a globe, how come people aren't falling off the sides?"

>epic.gsfc.nasa.gov/

What am I supposed to be looking at? All I see is more fake composite images.

muh fisheye is not an explanation.

I can look up and see satellites moving...

flat earthers eternally BTFO

Axaxaxa. So many retards took the bait. I am amused.

If the earth was a rotating globe a helicopter could just stay in the air and wait for its location to come to it

>Scientifically proven
>Satan

Those are just holograms
Buy you guys believe everything

photos taken daily by the same camera cited in your image, with telemetry included

Do you even know what a composite photo is, Cletus?

It means they took some pictures from low earth orbit and stitched them together on a 3D model of a sphere to simulate a picture of the earth. They weren't even claiming it was a real picture. The fact that they fucked up the scale in one of their cheaply-compiled composite images doesn't somehow disprove that the earth is round, which was demonstrated long before cameras and photographs were even a thing.

I honestly can't tell if these threads are for real or if you fuckers are just rusing at this point

Or you can't, you can look up and study hundreds of years worth of material proving the Earth is a globe but you choose ignorance because you believe there is some conspiracy. Instead of finding imperical evidence of your theory, you choose to believe in doctored images and a hoax that has supposedly spanned millenia. You teeter on the edge of insanity friend, its not healthy

>holograms

Give me a fucking break. Are you going to tell me airplanes don't exist either?

>forgetting the air moves along with the ground

Your unilateral denial of simple physics does not make the explanation less valid or accurate.

Let me ask you a simple question. Do you believe millions of people suffering astigmaticism and wearing corrective LENSES do it entirely for non-therapeutic reasons or somehow duped into believing their vision without those LENSES is not accurate?

Yes it is tho

>if it happens in my small glass in my kitchen, it happens on a giant ball spinning in space
Ok.

Good photo of an ocean there OP.

I think it was taken near my house.

If the earth is flat, then how is the coriolis effect a thing?

Faggots like op always trigger me

sailtrain.co.uk/navigation/rising.htm

Enjoy

If you're not arguing against gravity, then WHAT ELSE do you think is supposed to happen to the oceans if they're gravitationally attracted to a giant sphere and there's NOT enough water to overflow the landmasses?

Don't be silly
Off course planes are real
But they are part of it
Notice how planes never fly over the poles or fly round the whole ""globe""

>giant globe spinning in space
Dont you see how ridiculous this sounds?

moon. it's the reason there is tide n shit.

i know pol is a satirical board and stuff, yadda yadda, but noone here actually believes that it's a globe right? lmaoing @ u if u do

I have a question for you: what the fuck does it matter?

Actually if you fill a glass of water past the rim the water will curve before spilling over. So yes, yes it does.

In a fish tank you have glass walls on the sides making the water level. There are no glass walls on the Earth.

Why am I responding?

A composite is what NASA has to create in order to portray an image of the earth because they appear completely unable to take an actual picture of the earth (theyve managed 2 in over 50 years unless you count the "pale blue dot" hoax which you probably fell for being a gullible globe goy and all).

>The fact that they fucked up the scale in one of their cheaply-compiled composite images doesn't somehow disprove that the earth is round

Awh, they just messed up a little goy! Nothing to see here! Doesnt matter that theyre totally incompetent at photoshop despite receiving billions in funding and being unable to represent the earth consistently and accurately. Doesn't mean it's not a globe! It was proven as a globe long before NASA.... despite zero evidence.

It doesn't even happen in the glass in your kitchen. There's a small bow in every glass of water.

That's called surface tension.