Religion are for retards

You have to be seriously stupid to believe this in 2016.

CURRENT YEAR

And then they wrote a second one the stupid fags. And what's worse, both Genesi use loan words from Babylon and Assyria, which means they were written AFTER the diaspora.

>Sweden
>Canada
>Hate religion
>Pinnacles of western degradation

COINCIDENCE

I personally believe that religion can coexist with science. I am a very sciency person, even though I believe in God. I can believe that the Earth was created in seven days with the same certitude with which I believe the universe was created in the Big Bang. No, religion isn’t for retards; in fact, I believe that only an intelligent person can reconcile religion with science in his mind.

God lives beyond space and time. 1 day could be millions of eons to us. We can't comprehend it because its out of our rational thinking

It can coexist with science in the same way Narnia coexists with science.

This. Science is comprehensible using the human brain; God isn’t. An excess of logic makes you forget this and question God’s existence.

(I cannot write this in a way that doesn’t make me look like I’m advocating blind faith and a lack of logic and thinking, but trust me, this is not what I’m trying to say.)

Compare the six days of the book of Genesis
To the four billion years of geologic time
On this scale, one day equals about 666 million years.
All day Monday, until Tuesday noon,
Creation was busy getting the Earth going.
Life began on Tuesday noon,
And the beautiful organic wholeness of it
developed over the next four days.
At 4 PM Saturday the big reptiles came;
Five hours later, when the redwoods appeared,
there were no more big reptiles.

At three minutes before midnight, man appeared.
At one-fourth of a second before midnight, Christ revolted.
At one-fortieth of a second before midnight, the Industrial Revolution began.

We are surrounded by people who think
that what we have been doing
for one-fortieth of a second
can go on indefinitely.
They are considered normal.
But they are Stark. Raving. Mad

I think 90% of people only "believe" it because they're scared of out of their mind of death and want something to cling to, even if they know in the back of their mind that it's bullshit

>Eve and Adam are brown

reeeeeeee

Came here to say this

Why should truth(Christianity) coexist with irrationality (science)? Despite what retarded ass fedoras parrot in echo chambers, science is an irrational pragmatic tool that only produces opinions and never truth since it is inductive reasoning and commits the fallacy of affirming the consequent. No theory will ever be proved be it cell, atomic, and especially evolutionism which is pure mysticism and magic. I say let fedoras have irratinoallity(science) it goes well with their irrational worldview that results in radical skepticism.

>I can believe that the Earth was created in seven days with the same certitude with which I believe the universe was created in the Big Bang.

And that makes you a retard. Although you're from Romania where education is virtually nonexistent so I'll just assume they never taught you basics of the scientific method and critical thinking.

>Too fucking stupid to understand metaphors
>Too fucking stupid to realize the Bible was recorded by men, using the language of the time
>Too fucking stupid to consider that a couple generations of TV brainwashed retards might not know more than 20 centuries of men

You're arguing the social benefits of a religion when OP only attacked the validity of it's claims.

I see Christianity as a fantastic tool for social cohesion and prosperity, but I don't actually believe any of the supernatural stories are likely to be true.

I wasnt asking for your opinion. Only stating a fact.

>6th day pic
Does the bible mention the dinosaurs?

wow this made me think

yes
check out the book of Job

I'm pretty happy with my religion and have self control.

Are you? OP?

What do you expect from typical Christcucks