Hate the hyper-left SJWs and Cultural Communists but not a racist or bigot and fine with gays/trans

>Hate the hyper-left SJWs and Cultural Communists but not a racist or bigot and fine with gays/trans
>don't hate individual immigrants but think that the wall is an OK idea, think illegals are scum and should come here legally
>don't hate individual Muslims but think Islamic individuals are incompatible with western society and they shouldn't come here.
>thinks the Muslim registry is a bad idea but do think Muslim immigrants should be looked at extra hard to prevent terrorists from coming in.
>Think having a strong military is important for deterrence but hate war, think nations should be adult enough to diplomatically resolve issues
>Supports freedom of speech but thinks hate-groups like the KKK shouldn't be protected.
>Think nationalism is good for growth and the health of the country, but think wild blind nationalism is a bad idea that will lead to the mentality that your country is greater than others without actually striving to be better
>Think NSA spying on it's own citizens is disgusting but understand why the government thinks they need to do it to find terrorists.

What do you think of these views? I don't see a lot of people with this mindset here, are these respectable?

Same

Yawn.

Nobody cares about validating your personal views. This isn't an echo chamber. If someone thinks your views are shit, debate them, don't go crying to CNN about how your feelings were hurt because this isn't an echo chamber.

Pointless thread.

Same. But think trans is a mental illness

So are you going to debate me then?
I'd like to know what you think of these views and if you take issue with them please enlighten me. I don't mind being proven wrong, not really interested in having my views validated because that's shallow and doesn't help you grow your political ideals.

sounds like a moderate libertarian to me, good job

I don't really consider myself anything except for Dan

>fine with gay/trans
You're already 99% of the way to full bluepill

You need to understand that faggotry was reviled by out ancestors for good reason. It's a perversion of a sacred life giving act. A cheapening of life itself and a hollowing out of the core of human existence.

True. But people get butthurt when you say that even though it's fact. Having a mental illness doesn't necessarily make you a bad person.

>Validate my views pls

pathetic tbqh

>not racist
hah
you're anonymous, there's no reason to lie

Judging someone on something they were born with and can't change doesn't help with anything. There are bad blacks and good blacks, them being black only matters in that some of them use it as an excuse to act like animals.

Nice doubles spamnigg

Pretty much the same

What's your stance on economy?

And then you read up on trait level self control and you realize how wrong you've been all along.

>Judging someone on something they were born with and can't change doesn't help with anything
So you don't think less of downies? They're our equals, there's no difference between us?

Yeah, I'd argue I share a near identical mindset of that. Pretty dead on.

Pretty cuckservative.

WHAT MAKES A MAN TURN NEUTRAL??

Capitalism is good, but the current trend of allowing companies to forming super huge conglomerates is really bad, for example the whole Comcast/NBC/universal/time Warner/ATT thing is disgusting, I'm not entirely sure what the solution is. I don't like a handful of people being in charge of so much and eliminating competition.

There other big issue I personally dislike the is the practice of outsourcing jobs to other countries when Americans could be doing those jobs, our companies should put money back into our economy, not sending money over seas.

I think the American Dream is kinda dead, and I'm hoping that the one promise Trump delivers on is somehow creating more jobs.

The TPP is horrid idea that would hurt the American economy.

>Hate the hyper-left SJWs and Cultural Communists but not a racist or bigot and fine with gays/trans

I think trannies are mentally ill. Some of them are mentally ill semen demons, but still.

>don't hate individual immigrants but think that the wall is an OK idea, think illegals are scum and should come here legally

I believe that a wall is a huge, wasteful idea and that increased border enforcement via checkpoints is a better idea.

>don't hate individual Muslims but think Islamic individuals are incompatible with western society and they shouldn't come here.

What the fuck does 'incompatible' even mean? We had plenty of decent muslim people here for decades before this 9/11 bullshit. It's not about religion, it's about loving the nation we've got.

>thinks the Muslim registry is a bad idea but do think Muslim immigrants should be looked at extra hard to prevent terrorists from coming in.

Wouldn't muslims just lie?

>Think having a strong military is important for deterrence but hate war, think nations should be adult enough to diplomatically resolve issues

War is a necessary part of the diplomatic toolkit, and I think that hate is a childish knee-jerk reaction towards the idea. The idea that war is childish completely ignores the fact that many times wars come down to resources, and that some things cannot be realistically shared.

>Supports freedom of speech but thinks hate-groups like the KKK shouldn't be protected.

What the fuck does the KKK even do? Well? You either support speech and assembly or you don't.

>Think nationalism is good for growth and the health of the country, but think wild blind nationalism is a bad idea that will lead to the mentality that your country is greater than others without actually striving to be better

Nationalism and Exceptionalism are two entirely different concepts. And nationalism may NOT be in a country's best interests if they're very small and overhwelmed.

>NSA shit

Doesn't work.

I don't judge them for being downs, but I don't think they are capable of the same things as us, black people have proven they can be intelligent for example, one of them was fucking president. I believe in judging people based on their actions, and I do judge people who use their race as an excuse to have lower standards for themselves.

You say "kkk" but do not mention nation of islam, blm, or 5%ers (nonpianoman). You are a cunt. Read more.

BLM is a hate group as well, same as KKK, kkk was just an example. That's why I said "hate groups LIKE", I don't think any hate group should be protected by free speech, however, there is an issue with this stance that anything could be labeled as hate speech if the government doesn't like it, so it's a complex issue.

Ok

Why not registry?

Then it isn't freedom of speech anymore.

?

>Trannies are mentally ill
Perhaps, but if transitioning makes them happy and they hurt no one who cares?
>wall is a huge waste of money
You're right, but I wonder if increased checkpoints wouldn't be just as expensive, I'm not sure if there is a good solution, maybe some walls and some checkpoints?
>incompatible
their religion is incompatible with our laws, Muslims that come to America (the good ones) seem to follow our laws and abandon those practices that would conflict. I am fine with this, but it doesn't change the fact that their religion has practices we deem immoral and illegal.
>Wouldn't Muslims just lie?
Of course, but what is registering them gonna do? what's the solution? I am unsure.
>War
I don't like the idea of humans fighting like animals, yes, it's true, there's no stopping war, it will always happen and it's idealistic and childish to think it will ever end, still, I wish there was a solution, maybe decreasing the world's population would help? We have too many fucking people.
>KKK
I get what you're saying, Free Speech is an has to be an absolute and I don't know how we would go about implementing this without taking away the rights of good people. Still, I also don't like that we allow crazy cultists to gather up, perform crazy rituals like burning crosses, and talk about killing people.
>Nationalism/Exceptionalism
Extreme nationalism can lead to exceptionalism, that's what we have in America now, otherwise I agree with your statement.
>NSA
I agree that it doesn't work, I just said I understand why the government thinks it's better than doing nothing. Do you have a proposal for something to replace it?

>Why not registry?
It will breed contempt and could lead to possible violent backlash. What will it accomplish to register them? What information will this give the government that they don't already have?
>Then it isn't freedom of speech anymore.
See my statement in my post above. I basically agree.

>on nationalism
The problem with extreme nationalism leading to exceptionalism is that it makes the country lazy, look at America, our education is a joke, our health care is a joke, our jobs-market is a joke, but we're #1 right?

Do you mean the government already have a register? It is good to have info on dangerous groups.

I think US problem is not about nationalism but about PC-ness. Sweden is similar but worse (probably). They have the idea equality so they take resources from the bright student to waste on idiots and "minorities". Nationalism have nothing to do with that. If anything nationalism is what we need. Just the basic understanding that the own people and country should come first, not this madness we have now.

turbocuck normie tier opinions bud, just forget about politics

You are basically me

Same, and doctors should try actually helping them mentally instead of just giving them hormone pills and letting them wallow in their delusions.

>Do you mean the government already have a register?

Of course they do, all they need to do is ring up the NSA and ask them for it.

Literally you desu.