Spotted in Montreal

Alright which one of you cunts did this?

Canada is already great.

What?

Where you at?

McGill University Ghetto

Nope.

BUMP

Cmon, I know it was fucking one of yous.

>inb4 op is arrested for hate speech
Thought crime is real

ey macarena

I didn't do this. It was posted on the University's FB page.

Indeed

Whomever saw it removed the links when posting it online. I'm guessing it was TRS, Stormer or C Currents

holy fuck drumpf

Hey budd'eys it was me. Just thought to spread some good ol' Muzzie Swatting propaganda ey?

Sorry ey?

Take it easy there...

great at being cucked?

Hope you tore that hateful garbage down OP.

Saw this while shitposting on the 9gag fresh page. They think this is satire

If you actually want to make a difference, send an email to [email protected]

We're a new party that revolves around nationalism, and we need to get the word out there. We need the movement to grow in time for 2019. The Bigs Cs and the Libs simply aren't cutting it... Canada deserves something greater.

C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E

hotmail? fuck off coppo

someone give us the link damnit

Why the fuck are gays excluded?

>tired of anti-white propaganda?
>fuck gays

wat

We should be spreading these

They believe that promotion of homosexuality leads to deceeased white birth rates and that it is a social phenomena that is pushed onto the white community far more than other races.

On a serious note though, replacement of people has been a form of warfare for thousands of years in approx 60bc caesar had to fight off germanic tribes that had conquered the gauls and were ready to bring 100,000 people to settle in the land.

Yet if you talk about the displacement of whites in europe and america you're a racist.

And yet the same people will tell you that the uighers in china are being displaced by han chinese.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

SO AUTISTIC.

>no star of david
Whatchya doin, rabbi?

canada was literally never great

Quick, someone call the cops, eh!

oh thats why its in english

Not being a third rate retard comes to mind. Inb4 muh joos: do you want to win or be an edgelord?

fpwp

>ey
Wait a minute, that flag.

>dude we should totally bash those racist anti-Semites, only then will we be able to establish white self-determination in their own homelands
>Jews are our allies and we need to appeal to normies by kowtowing and subverting our beliefs because appealing to the masses is more important than our values!
Mountain Jew detected

bless this man, somehow through it all, he stayed uncucked.

We're already arming our children for the future. Your days are numbered leaf!

Make a facebook page or something, this isen't 2004 anymore.