See young gay people acting retarded and degenerate

>see young gay people acting retarded and degenerate
>their whole life revolves around being gay and expressing it

>Meet up with family and a family friend of my father's who I was told is gay
>expect the worst
>perfectly normal guy, wouldn't have known if anyone told me
>realize that 35 years ago he'd have gotten his shit kicked (and not in the way he prefers) in if people knew he was gay

I think I found the problem, we just need to tell fags that they aren't special.

R-right?

Gay is right

The gay people who act normally and don't constantly project their gayness are tolerable.
They're still degenerate sodomites though and need to STOP because that shit ain't healthy or normal.

>see young anime masturbators acting retarded and degenerate
>their whole life revolves around being anime masturbators and expressing it

>Meet up with family and a family friend of my father's who I was told is a anime masturbator
>expect the worst
>perfectly normal guy, wouldn't have known if anyone told me
>realize that 35 years ago he'd have gotten his shit beat raw (and not in the way he prefers) if people knew he was a anime masturbator

If they're not trying to do social engineering, gayness is only as bad as like smoking or drinking. Not really that big of an issue.

The alternative at this point is that they have to become beta cuck providers to used-up whores.

Too bad the faggots that sleeps with anything that have a cock and go to Gay Parades showing off how gay and degenerate they are is becoming the norm with the younger generations.

>literally living in Anime land

How's the English teaching working out for you?

If he doesn't pass on his defective genes for gayness or tolerance for degeneracy, no cares. Homosexuality is a self-limiting behavior.

My point exactly. I don't care if you want to suck cocks but don't try to convince everyone else that's it's normal too

>implying straight people don't dedicate their entire lives to trying to get laid

I'm a bit of a fag. I just don't really bring it up to anyone. Way I see it, if I'm not fucking you, it's none of your sodding business.

There's different kinds of fags
the gaudy flamboyant fags and the normal fags that you would never guess are homosexuals.

the gaudy flamboyant fags need to be gassed

It's not anime I'm masturbating to anymore, I can tell you that much

I've always advocated for this; all we need is strict obscenity laws which prevent them from displaying any form of degeneracy in public. This'll also make it impossible for sexual fetishes such as homosexuality to be used as a subversive element against society.

>Get really drunk on a night out a while back.
>Start making out with my friends (both girls) at the same time.
>Some dude comes over and grabs me and starts telling me I'm awesome and he's really proud of me because I'm so cool.
>Is this nigger joking?
>He's actually not, just a really nice guy.
>Muscular, tall, good looking, really manly.
>Add him on Facebook.
>Is a flaming homosexual with a twink boyfriend.
Sometimes they're stealth gay.

nothing wrong with pucci

Hitler, I thought you killed yourself!

Gay ≠ Faggot

Flaming degenerate liberal faggots are the cancer. Whether a person is gay or not is not of my fucking business.

there are black man and there are niggers
there are gay man and there are faggots
learn the difference

some guys have pussies too
ge† over i†

Shinobu a best

Shinobu a qt!

bp > gp

>be gay teen in 1970
>see fellow faggots getting their shit kicked in for acting like faggots
>learn to act normal while being gay

>be gay teen in 2016
>I am special
>everyone praises me for merely being gay
>people treat me as if I am repressed whenever I don't act gay
>make up fake gender
>have sex with 100+ people/year
>spread degeneracy and literal aids

OH FUCK

100+

am 19 and only had 3 sexual partners kys

yes that what these FAGGOTS dont understand making a HUGE fuss over your sexuality going on gay parades where your in high heels heavy makeup fish nets and all your have covering your junk is duct tape and preaching about how victimised you are constantly of course is going to cause outrage and piss people off

if your act like your average day to day person who happens to like men or women no one will really give a shit in this day and age

tldr;

steven fry : tolerable gay
ian mckellin: tolerable gay

hanz starlight in his stupid tight clothes make up and talks with that "gay accent" seemingly deliberately and is over animated : shoot on sight

This. Evolutionary wise this is the only reason there was selection in human mothers to pop out gays. Gays since they didnt need to invest in their own children are supposed to be providers for their sisters and brother's wives.

>steven fry
>tolerable

fuck off, i enjoy having a cock in my face to play with quite a bit but steven fry's whole schtick is

>people teased me for being gay at school
>i let as many people know I'm gay as possible
>i tell them that bullying turns me on

Made me kek
Here's a (You)

Degenerate.
I'm bisexual and I've had none because I'm not going to pass on my faggot genes.

Its not even as much as "seeing other faggots getting their shit kicked"
It's just that now they are glorified for being fags while before no one gave a shit.

>waving your private life under people's noses and acting like attentionwhores gets under people's skins
No fucking shit. I Also met a gay dude at a birthday party and he was a cool guy who wasn't acting like a retard. Sure, he had that effeminate look but it's much more civil than the whores you see on the TV

>he'd have gotten his shit kicked (and not in the way he prefers) in if people knew he was gay
lie

>they aren't special.

>Gay is right
kys

>The gay people who act normally and don't constantly project their gayness are tolerable.
>They're still degenerate sodomites though and need to STOP because that shit ain't healthy or normal.
^^^^^^^^this

Ok but why are you posting my waifu? I don't share, user.

>the Jews will never push pedophilia like they did homosexuality

wow, it's almost like "bigots" don't blindly hate every single member of x group like the media tells us!!!

With the vilification of masculinity some men feel lost and turns to homosexuality to create an identity for themselves

you'd know all about that wouldn't you svencuck

yeah nah you're wrong I'm gay af and aint a prissy little faggot except in bed

Maybe San Francisco, but America was very anti-homosexual. Gay is still an insult (to a stright). People kept it in the closet for a reason.

I know of boys in the 80's that were ostracized and the fuck beat out of them. Feminine males used to be looked down upon, but now everything thing got all fucked and everyone is androgynous with skinny jeans and the women are all obese and the male role model has been completely erased other than celebrities.

Anecdote time: I've seen this shit happen. Maybe not now, but it did frequently.

Hey man, its pretty difficult being a non-fem gay.

Do you know how many feminine fuck boys lust over the "normies"?

Did I hit a bit close to home?

As a gay male whos gone to "Pride" in Seattle WA at the age of 13 and was traumatized by it, thank god I thought I would never want to be/act like that

Gay =/= Fag
Black =/= Nigger

Ding ding ding.

Oh look its the aussie teen whore from other thread. Get aids and die fag

i bet your boipucci looks and tastes 10x better than mine simply due to you being a sven

literally on grindr right now :)

>I think I found the problem, we just need to tell fags that they aren't special.

This pretty much, I think we where on the way for that but all of a sudden someone got the idea to tell gays that they are special and loved for being gay, and now they want praise.

My bf was on the verge of becoming like this, but I kinda managed to redpill him on that topic and he is fine with me being openly racist.

Oh God, I live in Washington. Sorry about that happening to you!

my ass is a literal jungle

Why are you not posting a pic ?
Come on, be the little slut that you want to be :3

white man get out
stop ruining culture

No we obviously need to kick their shit in.

you should fix that, elsaboi

I've already posted bum before and I'm not doing it again because I don't want cunts to save it, makes me feel weird

I saved it, cunt. Use you for catfishing

140kg femboy looking for 8+/10 nice redpilled bf
HAES

lmao keys what if i was hypothetically underage in that picture huh?

We have only a law against LGBT propaganda. Works fine.

im 54kg you homo

Distribution of CP
Mods
Pizzagate
Where u at?

Being gay is fantastic, but liberal faggots ruin everything, day of the rope when

Damn, I'm unlucky :C but I do understand what you mean

i said hypothetically

They aren't special; they're just supporters of the suicide of our species and hosts of the AIDS virus.

you gotta snap big boi?

99% of gays are faggots who define themselves by it, the other 1% just like cock.

I have one such 1%er gay friend. He's cool and HATES fags and fucks twink boipucci because he hates them but is the hairy dominate gay bear.

It must be like being straight and havinb a constant stream of Prime Teen Pussy, lucky fuck.

Is it worth moving to Australia to find a bf (kiwi with VPN)

fuck off you reddit/normieboard/lgbt faggots, being gay is a sickness and has to be fixed.

>35 years ago he'd have gotten his shit kicked (and not in the way he prefers) in if people knew he was gay
Sounds like special treatment to me

>NT: raped and end up in barrel in desert
>WA: tradiebois
>SA: criminalbois
>QLD: boganbois
>VIC: numales
>NSW: twinkbois
>ACT: repressed married homosexuals
>TAS: ?

>white
Not with that flag mister

NSW it is!

wa and qld are best pic imo

It's not just gay people, it's identity politics in general. OP, I'm honestly very sad when I think about this. I'm a fucking white male (and straight). When I was in high school I could honestly say I had tons of friends who weren't white and many who weren't straight. We just hung out. Some of my friends were even Muslims. No one gave a shit. We'd play vidya, watch movies, other than the fact that they couldn't eat pork, no one cared. My black friends were just friends who happened to be black. My gay friends were just friends who happened to be gay. Etc.

Now most of my social circle is straight white people, and I have far fewer female friends. My black "friends" post bullshit BLM articles on their facebook every day and I got into so many arguments with them, I just don't feel like talking to them anymore. My gay cousin posts all kinds of feminist bullshit all the time, I can't stand her anymore.

Identify politics has ruined our society.

To the chambers

I'm a twink and I'm kinda more attracted to twink I guess, I don't really care I just want bf feels

>2016
>still caring where people put there genitals

kys

Sorry, I don't
Maybe I could set up a grinder account hmmm

>you're all the way over in argentina and you expect to be able to communicate with me via grindr when I'm in australia

sweetie....I...

that would be a great place to start

>R-right?

why do you do this along with the faggy weeb pic

stop

Is there a problem with wanting to fuck underage girls?