The_donald is the good part of reddit!

>the_donald is the good part of reddit!

tha what now

who would ever imply reddit has any good parts?

Agreed

Said noone ever

The people who say that are Redditors.

It looks like pre teens trying to immitate what they see here

PLZ NO MISTER FROG

>lebbid
>good

i am going to drink lighter fluid

PLZ NO MISTER FROG

>good part of Reddit
>good nigger
>good atheist

Double speak is for liberals.

It's like they really want to do meme magic, but don't understand how it works.

This is like letting a child play with dynamite. It won't end well.

PLZ NO MISTER FROG

this, we are much more mucher and cool

OP, stop being such a fucking faggot
gtfo my pol

How is this any different from Sup Forums?

it's what Sup Forums wanted to be honest my family

Reddit is normie HQ, a lot of people are influenced by the website. TD is now one of the most active subreddits with like 300k people. Thus, normies will either start to accept conservative viewpoints or stop using reddit, which is a win/win scenario for Sup Forums

Plus it acts as a buffer for newfags, if they can't accept our board culture they return to the donald, which is basically just diet-Sup Forums.

PLZ NO MISTER FROG

now we know who enjoys the kek meme at least

There's a billion whites, Hopefully when Le Pen,Fruake,Hoffer come along and deport all the immigrants we'll be fine.

fuck I replied in the wrong thread.

The_Donald was a Sup Forums colony on enemy lands when it was new. It became a normie outreach program though as it got bigger, and is currently triggering all the leftist SJW types on reddit. It's literally ripping the site apart, which is ok by me.

bunch of retarded burgers desu

>
>The_Donald was a Sup Forums colony on enemy lands when it was new. It became a normie outreach program though as it got bigger, and is currently triggering all the leftist SJW types on reddit. It's literally ripping the site apart, which is ok by me.

This always fun to know redditors are triggered by the mere EXISTENCE of that sub.