Do you realize if Whites stopped GMOs 90% of non-whites would die off within a generation?

Do you realize if Whites stopped GMOs 90% of non-whites would die off within a generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/home-crispr-gene-editing-kit/40362/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never thought about it like that. 90% os horse shit but a lot of truth to it anyway.
Thanks user

Vaccinations are GMOs

Did you know if whites kept using GMOs but stopped sending billions of dollars of aid to Africa and other assorted shitholes that 90% of non-whites would die off within a generation?

Let's do both.

Amrerica has more than enough land to produce actual food for all of America and Europe, Russia also has more than enough land to feed their people and whatever genociders they will feed to get rid of Muslims, Africans and SE Asian muslims.

Stop the feeding, end the suffering.

There's literally no benefit in not using GMO except fucking over monopolies. Might even severely fuck up our grain production as a bonus.

Good goy.

Not an argument.

Whites are 1.8 billion, non-whites are 5.7 billion. We could feed 2.5 billion in 1945, guess which population grows most of the food on this planet?

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

Stuff another cheeseburger in your gullet, read the thread again and formulate a response worth reading.

There is no way to stop what is already out there. Even if there were, the only ones who would suffer would be Africans. Everywhere else already knows how to genetically modify organisms themselves.

It isn't a secret. You can do it at home.

You are conflating genetically modifying a plant in a lab to "breeding" one. Selective breeding is not the same as the "technology" that goes on in the lab.

You fucking moron.

I made this thread nigga.

The simple fact is that Whites are feeding and funding their own genocide, and it needs to stop, now!

>Whites 1.8 billion

You counting South America and Hispanics as white?

>I made this thread nigga.
Which is why it's surprising to me you can't follow the conversation I'm having with you.

yet its the bred plants that have caused the population boom you fucking leaf cunt

The "lab technology" GMO's have negligible impact on world nutrition. Niggers eat wheats developed in the fifties.

...No I am not.
You can literally genetically modify organisms at your house.

Please explain to me how it took over 10,000 years for humans to reach 2.5 billion people and under 70 years to triple it to 7.5 billion without Whites feeding and funding it.

Please explain how it's relevant to my argument.

They even make kits now for laymen like yourself to do it. You seem somewhat retarded though, so perhaps it's best not to waste your time. You'd only end up frustrated.

newatlas.com/home-crispr-gene-editing-kit/40362/

>Everywhere else already knows how to genetically modify organisms themselves.

So let them try. They do not have the land, they do not have the experience, it would take them generations to be able to feed their own populations.

And by then it will be too late.

Australian Open in 2 months but I just opened your cuck asshole today.

You realize the Chinese/Japanese/Indians have all ALREADY BEEN USING GENETIC ENGINEERING FOR JUST AS LONG AS WE HAVE,right? That's almost have the planet's population with just them. The only ones who would die would be Africans—which the rest of the world would not allow as they will be shifting over most of their future "slave-labor" there.

There is a REASON we're allowing their populations to balloon up in the first place. EVERYTHING has already been planned and figured out.

so stop worrying

True, but then I wouldnt be able to buy 2-for- $1 spaghetti ohs at dollar tree.

>EVERYTHING has already been planned and figured out

You sound like my dad, he literalyl says the same thing. A bit fucking nuts.

Except you haven't refuted my central point at all, not even once have you almost touched on it.

Only the chinks will benefit from an African birthrate, The West has long given up on that shithole continent.

The Japs have as much ariable land as 1 out of 50 U.S. states.

The Indians are free to oppress and rape themselves back to the stone age, there is no future in India.

And that is bad why?

What is your central argument?

Do you realize that if food prices skyrocketed, the entire developing world would collapse into civil war and the ones with nukes would trigger MAD?

As I have suggested before perhaps you should read the thread again, it's important to know how to process and interpret information, though I'm almost certain now they don't teach you that in the US.

Let them trigger MAD, most likely we would shoot down their primitive missiles while they are in their own country showering them with radioactive material to finally kill them off.

Sum it up for me in a sentence, sorry I am too stupid.

>Sum it up for me in a sentence, sorry I am too stupid.
Stopping the monetary aid is more important (money is used to buy food)

It’s called wisdom, son... You have to learn to appreciate the advice that comes from the experience older people like your mother and I have—and don't tell her I said she was old.
Well.. anyways, sorry Tiger but I've got to post up for now. I need some nice shut-eye for tomorrow's long day of work!" *pulls up dad jeans and cracks back while making an excessive amount of grunts* "Ta ta for now, sport—and don't forget, I love you."

Lefties can't think that far ahead

aid money to niggerland is literally what's keeping them from going past dirt farming
if they were forced to grow their own economy they'd be proper nations by now

lol holy shit you are delusional

MAD is MAD because it isn't possible to stop. Israel would end up triggering the Sampson option, North Korea would obliterate Seoul, Pakistan and India would waste each other, Russia would launch its arsenal to stop the Asian hoards from flooding it, ect ect. If a nuke is ever launched again, its the end of the world.

This is why money is wasted on aid to 3rd world countries, this is why the US hasn't invaded North Korea, this is why there are international refugee agreements, this is why nations participate in peace keeping missions, this is why everyone and their mother is in Syria and scared as shit to directly confront each other - it's all about keeping the world from becoming unstable, because it could trigger a feedback loop of conflict until everyone is dead.

wtf i hate GMOs now

GMOvna
It makes you stupid. American people are the living proof.

>a generation
So 20 years of civil war and strife?