Which of you nasa fags hacked our site? This pretty much proves that we are right, the earth is FLAT

Which of you nasa fags hacked our site? This pretty much proves that we are right, the earth is FLAT
theflatearthsociety.org

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

wtf

I have a friend that actually believes in that flat earth bs.
I can't properly describe how frustrating it is to hold a conversation with someone that is willingly disregarding so many facts and common sense notions.

>facts and common sense notations
>believing what (((they))) say

Superior german intellect at its finest

>get hacked because shitty security
>look guise I'm telling the truth
>it's a conspiracy

>cant into basic physics
>cant into basic website security

why is this surprising

go in a math program and make a circle. then zoom in on its edge. WOAH IT GETS FLATTER WHAT THE FUCK

This is an actual hd (((photo))) released by nasa last year. Not even joking

stop being a fucking retard, it is what it is, a globe.

It was me

Fake as fuck. Where do the shadows come from?

reminds me of the time they photoshopped Bin laden

From the Sun?

Wait, does that mean if the earth is flat, I'm not upside down?
Then why the fuck does my toilet flush the wrong way?

What do flat earth people believe about other celestial objects that we can observe to be spherical? Why do they behave the same as earth wrt expected orbits and gravitational features?

The sun you dunce, mohamed

I know this is bait but if the sun was shining on the moon there wouldnt be any shadows at all. Point a flashlight on a surface. Are there any shadows? No

Have you never walked outside in the daytime? Are you a vampire or something?

Angle of the light source, that's like saying if the sun was lighting the earth there would be no shadows.

>there are trees and other objects on the moon to cast shadows

It's a contoured surface Mahmoud. Allah didn't fix perfect spheres in the heavens like the Koran told you.

The moon is bumpy, you god damn German.

Point a flashlight at a bumpy surface. There still aren't any shadows you retarded globecuck

> the moon is completely smooth with no hills, peaks, or craters at all!

Stop posting

Good b8 Ahmed

yes there are

If you point it at an angle there will be, you degenerate continental.

From the Sun?
>The moon comes out at night
>How can there be shadows when there is no sun
Checkmate.

Dude the shadows look completely unnatural. I cant believe retarded globe goys are

>shadows look unnatural

What does this even mean?

this looks fake as fuck. How can people even believe that its real? I have done better shops of the earth and moon on photoshop.

They will be given over to their delusions so that they will believe a lie

I thought the moon was round? Why is the "moon" flat in this picture? Holy fuck globecucks cant even make up their mind on their lies

because its clearly a shop. The rendering looks digitalized

You could actually take photos like that from the moon with a dank as fuck telescopic lens.

Cucked by the jewish master race again.

We all know what it's like talking to liberals.

I've always wondered why people open threads like these and then look with joy how the bait is accepted by so many people.
I bet there has NEVER been a real discussion about the topic because 95% of the flat earthers on Sup Forums are just trolls

>Point a flashlight at a bumpy surface. There still aren't any shadows you retarded globecuck
You need to go home Akmed. You are lowering Germany's average IQ.

delet this

>I can't properly describe how frustrating it is to hold a conversation with someone that is willingly disregarding so many facts and common sense notions.

Now you know how flat earth truthers feel when we have to talk to globecucks

There aren't any other celestial object besides earth and moon and sun and stars

they are usually muslims apologist and american haters

>ft. bL@cKID

>so all the balls on a pool table are round, but the surface is flat?

k

Reminds me of Sup Forums's denial of climate change

so what's up with the changing of the lengths of the shadows of the sun on different points on the earth, which can be used to calculate the literal size of the earth

it's a repeatable experiment you could do in your own time, all it would cost is a plane ticket

You can observe planets yourself with a telescope though. You can see exquisite details of jupiter with a good telescope.

Wrong board head over to \x\

Why doesn't the atmosphere fall off the disk?

Flat earth can't explain atmosphere

Holy shit, I love the new namefagging Brits are forced to do so their own government doesn't rape them. But Brexit is gr8, amirite?

If the earth is flat, shouldn't we inflate it? Seems like the obvious solution to this dilemma.

Antarctica is a vast wall of teleport stations built using technology scavenged from the Roswell crash. The penguins that inhabit the Pole can shoot a mind control agent (like a spitting cobra) that blanks any memory of the teleportation from the subject's mind.

Conspiritards BTFO

(((experiment)))
(((telescope)))

>still being this blue pilled

Is it your somalishitskin friend

>I know this is bait

because you're drunk

Globies are being hypnotized into thinking the earth is a globe.
>They were indoctrinated with the idea that the earth is a globe even before they learned how to read and write

>They grew up watching movies and TV shows depicting earth as a globe

>NASA keeps showing them fake images of a globular earth

>All the heliocentric astronomers keep saying earth is a globe, and they sincerely believe they are infallible

>what is solar eclipse
>t. black science guy

>he believes everything the jews tell him despite all the evidence against
>he accuses ME of being bate

Top jej

No shit, it's a fucking picture probably comprised of multiple shots to make the image you see of course it's digital what's it gonna be, analog?

Holy fuck idiot if there's an upside there must be a downside.
Australia is on the downside.
You must be Tasmanian.

If the earth is flat then how come we can never see all continents at a single time?

If earth is flat, show me the edge.
And elephants and A`Tuine.

hehehe...

This whole flat earth conspiracy is just a red herring to keep us away from what the Jews are actually hiding, like Pizzagate. Is this just a meme or do you faggots actually think the Earth is flat? There is so much evidence to debunk this conspiracy.

>implying there isn't more evidence to debunk your retarded globe theory

It's the ice wall of Antarctica. It's a flat disc and the edge is ice. We're fixed income a flat circle disc.

I'd show you it buts it's ILLEGAL to go there. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm wonder why

because you're really small compared to the earth so you can't see all of it at once, also fog and atmospheric distortion

post links that prove man made climate change is the problem

The eternal "new german" strikes again

no really where is the edge if it is flat?

>theflatearthsociety.org
lul

What? its illegal to go south? hehehehehe

If the earth is flat, show me the edge of the world. Prove to me how you are smarter than every scientist ever and how a flat earth can have enough mass to keep us grounded and the moon in a circular orbit. Why would every aerospace administration ever lie to us? What benefit would they gain?

Dude. Weed. Men are evil. We should go live back in the jungle.

prove that nasa released that