Hey guys what's the most common thing for a car to need to come into the shop...

Hey guys what's the most common thing for a car to need to come into the shop? I dont want to go to work and im late already

Go to work user....

Don't be a degenerate faggot and go to work.

dead hooker in the trunk

Muslim bombed it.

go to work you lazy shit.

That is a shitty excuse for not going to work. Can't you just take a sick day or something? Tell them you were addressed by an unpreferred pronoun.

Na i covered for people enough times, it's my time now

HNNNNNNNNGH

Flat tire

Hmm. Well I already said the battery was dead and they I was paying to get it boosted.. So i need some corollary car problem that would require it to go to the shop

battery won't take the boost?

Sure, go with that. They already know you're full of shit, but if you've covered for people in the past and are a generally hard worker, they probably won't mind.

spark plugs are munted

Had any freezing nights yet where you are in Canada? Often, when it starts to get cold, you need to rotivate the solenoids, or the car battery won't charge.

Since you've already mentioned your battery, this is a bigger issue that follows your story so far. Good luck.

Too much fluid in the indicator stalk. It stops the car from running.

Alternator is busted

Your accessory belt broke, your alternator won't charge your battery.

Jews shoaed it. Your boss will understand.

Kek has spoken and says you may take your day off

Which part of the country?

Someone stabbed your tires. Can't currently afford a tow, so you need to get a ride to take the tires to to a shop and get the rim put on a new tire.

Tires got stolen while the tranny was blowing you in the alleyway.

haha yeah but there's generally 10 people who don't show up average everyday, and extra people who just show up to cover

na it's been 14 degrees all november, weird as fuck weather

Hmm this is intriguing I think i'll go with this, thanks guys

It takes 10 minutes to swap out a battery at the shop. If it isn't tucked down by the tires, you could do it yourself in that amount of time.

toronto

This say this

Also say they need to order an alternator. The way shipping goes here it's reasonable not to get one in right away

Go the fuck to work, you lazy degenerate leaf. You think the rest of us want to go to work today?

Oh God, I'm so sorry

How about

The engine was clogged with shit from the local designated shitting street

Alternator only takes about an hour to swap out, but you do what you want.

You guys have some kind of train right? I mean it's probably not as great as SkyTrain but the point is is there any way your boss may make you find a different way to work?

go to work you fucking degenerate

I know, but all my lifelong buddies are here, I want to move but I'm shackled by friends

Haha god speed

Again say they didn't have the right one/need to order it

Shipping in leafland can take months

Fuck off curryboy. Go wipe your arse with your worthless large denomination money.

>Skytrain
>great
Go to bed you fucking hippie, you're stoned.

I actually have the day off officially

What, how'd you know about the money?

Who is that?

morbid obesity is gross, a shapely woman is much better than a deformed piece of lard.

you must comply to kek will's.

Gonna be awkward when he shows up with the car the next day, isn't it?

The worst part is how they stink

I have to report to work out in the boonies, it would take me a couple hours to get there. Usually I leave at around 5AM and get home at 6PM if there's good traffic

come on. It's AI controlled/automated and it's a train. Two of my favourite things rolled into one

What the hell is better? We don't have the amount of people to build something grand like the tube or Moscow metro

Know thy enemy.

Australia will be a superpower by 2030.

Oh ok

My old gf had this exact body type with same 2 eight distribution but like 50 lbs fatter atleast. Probably more.

>Not living out in the boonies for lower rent and the convenience of work.

It's like you hate yourself.

As far as deformed pieces of lard go, I think she is top of the line lard, i would impregnate her and have 10 children with

Weight not 2 eight sorry am phone fag

what the fuck is wrong with you all encouraging balant shitposting?

True

Hey OP might I suggest renting a car tomorrow? I have no idea the prices there though just dont show up suspiciously with a car the next day if the installation of a new alternator was delayed due to ordering

Depending on how busy the immediate area is you could also get away with the garage being too busy

Another suggestion is asking whether or not it is OK to come later when your car gets fixed and only doing a half day

Alternator

the rent out there is actually not much cheaper, i'd only save a couple hundred dollars a month.. and i'd surrounded with brownies and asians instead of peaceful white people

Most common in my shop is a loose cylinder in your distribulator

>couple hundred dollars a month
>not counting gas, oil, insurance rates, and other maintenance.

Whatever bud, its your life. I can't imagine it could possibly be any worse than living in Toronto.

all good, there are so many fucking people who work where I do, i'm basically a number, nobody knows what kind of car I drive.

Well, I already have the car, so i'll be paying insurance.

I would save about $100.00 on gas, true, my car is actually fine and has 90,000 KM on it, despite being a super old toyota from 1996, the commute takes about 30 minutes

In the state, the price of insurance varies by distance drove per year.

ah, shit. It's still high here in ontario, I pay $150.00 SYRUP/month, what do you pay

here would be changing tires for winter

$325 USD every 6 months, if you mean for Insurance.

And my car is a 2005 Dodge Stratus.

That's a much more reasonable price, $150.00/m really ruffles my lumber jacket

squirrel in carburetor

It's a fucking monorail. Do we really have to be a literal meme?

>blinker fluid low
>bad muffler bearings
>axle pistons shot
>ignition reactor bad

Pick any of these

Sounds like everything is more expensive up there.

You forgot:
>failed flux capacitor