Why do non-whites come here we don't want you here Sup Forums is a white nationalist board

Why do non-whites come here we don't want you here Sup Forums is a white nationalist board.

>inb4 butthurt non-whites

I like to see how my enemy thinks
I agree with most things Sup Forums says, except I'm not some Christcuck and I know as a fact that "whites" are nothing but albino monkeys

I really want to impregnate this cartoon image of a girl lol

Albino monkeys you say?

Australians aren't white though

Name call Niggers all you want. Since "they're so dumb", they'd never be able to invent technology and make deals with Shekelberg Goldstein to make slavery endemic in the New World and therefore cuck his country up for the next generations. Whites are fucking cattle of the Jews, if it weren't for whites, Jews would never be in power. Non-whites always kept them in check.

>Name call Niggers all you want. Since "they're so dumb", they'd never be able to invent technology and make deals with Shekelberg Goldstein to make slavery endemic in the New World and therefore cuck his country up for the next generations. Whites are fucking cattle of the Jews, if it weren't for whites, Jews would never be in power. Non-whites always kept them in check.

mfw

This is a non-white board now

Well I just want to see white bois crying over the fact that all chick want BBC.

White man can never satisfy a white woman.

Truth bombs hitting too hard, familio?

You can keep your board, your country will be ours soon.

>A nigger
>calling americans dumb for importing niggers
>Truth bombs hitting too hard, familio?

I love being white.

Wtf? No this has been an Indian board since its inception. And I'm frankly tired of having you piggy nationalists on the board. We Indian now. So thanks but Get Out you pale ass nigger.

Step your game up, bitch. I'm Native American. This is my land, unlike you who's the son of a convicted criminal.

sauce hue bro

tenseiani

>monkey whos country will never achieve anything making fun of white people
>implying we don't have two thousand years of slaughtering, cucking, and gassing kikes
>thinking we will tolerate shitskins forever

kys

Sup Forums is actually an islamic board and we will get it back soon from the cumskins desu

You won't tolerate shitskins forever because very soon you won't exist. You can't be so stupid as to not be able to do simple math and realize "whites" are living in borrowed time.

But worry not. When your numbers get too low so as to mean you'll never, ever, pose a threat to others because of your stupidity, then we'll civilize you the same way the Romans did to your ancestors back when they were living in mudhuts and wearing loincloths.

TAKE MY POO BRAAAAAOAHP

Good shilling. Here is your $0.02 dollars.

>what is reconquesta

whites rekt shitskins all the time despite being outnumbered since ancient greece. Not worried about numbers.

Your average cumskins is a stinky kike desu. They're literally Semitic judeo-mixed niggers who got kicked out of ancient Anatolia for being too degenerate

Denial is a powerfull ally, but know this reality. Of the top 10 most populous countries in the world, only 1 is mostly white, and it's not yours.

Pakistan has nukes, India has nukes, China has nukes. If Trump was as stupid as the average Sup Forumstard, all he would do is ensure the end of human civilization as a final remind of whites eternal stupidity and unwarranted self-importance.

Because Sup Forums is not a "white" nationalist board.

Its a nationalist board. That all. It got eh white just because it is hosted in murika and because m00t was white (and guy as fuck).

Now that Toshiba brought the site, we should change it to a yellow nationalistic site.

>Stirmfront is a white nationalist board.
FTFY
You should take your edgy bullshit back there

non-whites

Because where waiting and watching preparing to strike.Patino zita hamuchagoni kutisekerera!!

I didn't know billionaires visited pol

Who made those nukes? Whos currently developing new technologies?

Again, numbers don't matter when you're white.

We're entering a new era of uncuckening. Whites survival instincts are kicking in and overpowering our empathy. When the liberals die off, nothing will hold us back.

hail victory

Niggers.

but i'm white.

>proud that his etch create world destroying weapons and almost do it

That's how retarded you are. And just so you know, your ancestors were literal snowniggers before being civilized and getting a small amount of tech from the Romans before you destroyed them the same way the Jews are destroying you.

You'd still be throwing shit at each other if it weren't for the inventions of Greeks, Romans and the Middle East, which you used as basis to start the bloodiest wars and enslave so many people.

You ungrateful piece of shit, you should drop to your knees and beg for mercy.

Also:
>capeshit

You're fucking pathetic.

>we enslaved and killed people
>thinks any of us here feel guilty about it
>many of those people were your monkey ancestors
>cucked 3rd world calling other people cucks

lel

A Brazilian has no right to lecture anyone, even Africans have accomplished more than you. Not based on race, culture, national identity or accomplishments etc. Your country is a joke, the fact that it's on the same continent as us, is a shame to the Americas.

>hurr durr white boad
If you dont like us here why dont you do something about it, oh wait, you cant do shit other than be a whiny bitch

HEUHAEUHAEUIAEHIUAEHAUEIHAEIUHAEUIHAEUI

Brazil has won more world cups of the most played Sport in the world than any other country

>I have no counter arguments so I'll resort to ad hominem

Brazil is shit because it's been shat by your kind.

>claiming other peoples achievments as their own simply because you live in the same country/have the same skin colour as them

This is some serious "We wuz kangz" right there, cumskin

I like you monkey bros

Monkeys are harmless, whites are very dangerous. Always remember that.

nice flag

Because I'm a selfloathing white-wannabe sandnigger
kill all sandniggers, I'll make the sacrifice.

>Chinese board
>White

top kampf

>heh whites are pathetic we will take over
>wah our country is shit because you beat us

make up your mind