[NOT BAIT] [Serious] Why do you think Trump is not a puppet??

Yeah, yeah, I get that his rhetoric and promises are A LOT different from other puppets like Hillary.

Well, but here's something that bothers me in Trump and it's not anything related to SJW's arguments, this is not a shill thread.

Trump was considering running for president for decades now and he never had the right motivations to do it.

Suddenly, in 2007, his daughter Ivanka started dating a guy named Jared Kushner, a jewish young man who, in the same year, have spent 1.8 billion dollars buying the Tishman Building in New York, a record price.

Why is this building so important? Well, you guys will find a lot of theories about it, but let me just say that the Tishman Building was built by another jewish man, John L. Tishman, the same man who made a lot of money rebuilding the WTC, the Pentagon, Afghanistan, Iraq and everything else after 9/11. If you look at the address of the Tishman building you will realize it's located at 666, Fifth avenue. If the number 666 doesn't ring a bell to you, you probably shouldn't care reading this thread. You are free to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE
jns.org/jns-blog/2016/3/23/donald-trump-on-purim-believe-me-nobody-beats-haman-like-trump#.V7W1Bj5rhkA=
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU
youtu.be/CflLzqdpM44
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw
archive.is/A04iJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So after Kushner made all his efforts to buy the building of 666 Fifth avenue, he looked for Ivanka, he made her convert to Orthodox Judaism and they had a beautiful traditional wedding in 2009, which had guests such as Natalie Portman (if you don't know the occult side of Natalie, you should check that out) and Chelsea Clinton.

From 2009 to 2016, Kushner worked a lot to build a trust relation with D. Trump. And if Trump needed motivations, Kushner was ready to push him forward and become his puppet. Kushner, only 35 years old, became Trump's campaign leader and main advisor. That's not even a secret, you guys can google that up.

I'm not here trying to discredit anyone, specially not Trump. I think he's smart and knows how to deal with people. But you are being very naive to believe that he will make big decisions without consulting his beloved son in law, the owner of the 666 Fifth Avenue building. There's an agenda being elaborated for the next 4 years and Israel is a HUGE part of it. I just don't know yet what it is. I think the US will go to war with Iran but I'm just guessing here, I wonder what "reasons" the Americans will pretend to have to do that, it could be a new 9/11.

Bonus feed for the mind:
Trump's position on Zionism
>youtube.com/watch?v=D2UO8GwB9TE

Trump on Judaism
>“My daughter Ivanka and my son-in-law Jared, they’re probably listening to the Megillah right now in shul. Did you hear that? Shul. Not ‘synagogue.’ My daughter’s Jewish, so I know more Jewish vocabulary than anyone else running for president. Believe me, oh, believe me”

Trump on Ivanka
>“When I’m president, we’re going to start winning again. Just like Mordechai and Esther won Purim. And let me tell you, Ivanka Trump is the new Esther”

Source for both quotes above:
>jns.org/jns-blog/2016/3/23/donald-trump-on-purim-believe-me-nobody-beats-haman-like-trump#.V7W1Bj5rhkA=

Esther, for those who doesn't know, was a Jewish woman who concealed her identity when she became the bride of a powerful king. It was only when she revealed who she was that she could save the Jewish people from an evil adviser plotting their destruction.

Please, I'm not a shill and not trying to make political opinions here, I'm just trying to make you guys see what I saw.

See ya Sup Forums

is pol dumb

Don't forget OP, Jared Kushner's father was jailed a decade ago by then Attorney General Chris Cristie, who was booted off the transitional team earlier this month. Kushner wanted revenge for Cristie sending his crooked father to jail, and now has a means via the ear of the President. And this is just the beginning for his influence.

because despite criticizing people for being single issue voters, that is what they themselves are. they turn blinders to all the things they dont like.

stop coming to this place if you expect anything but memes and hypocrisy.

I didn't know that. Interesting.

Why was his father jailed?

The only people that don't know this is are TRS tards that think Trump is Hitler.

THE ADDRESS IS 665. you fucking idiot get BTFO shill

TRUMP KNOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

funny story. I'm fine with supporting israel as long as they eliminate the muslim cancer from the middle east and continue to weaken our western european competitors.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/666_Fifth_Avenue

?

I want to wear Natalie Portman's dirty panties on my face like a bee keepers mask

He's talking about Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

:^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Kushner

>In the summer of 2004, (((Kushner))) was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[7] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[8] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with (((Kushner))), under which (((Kushner))) pleaded guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.[9] The witness-tampering charge arose from (((Kushner)))'s act of retaliation against William Schulder, his sister's husband, who was cooperating with federal investigators; (((Kushner))) hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged for an encounter between the two to be secretly recorded, and had the tape sent to his sister.[10][11][12][13] (((Kushner))) was represented in his criminal case by noted criminal defense attorney Benjamin Brafman.[12] U.S. District Judge Jose L. Linares sentenced (((Kushner))) to two years in prison.[10] (((Kushner))) served 14 months in federal prison in Montgomery, Alabama,[14][15] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey to complete his sentence.[14][15][16]

As a result of his convictions, (((Kushner))) was disbarred from the practice of law in New Jersey,[17] New York,[18] and Pennsylvania.[19]

His Federal Bureau of Prisons Register Number is #26526-050.[20]

Yeah, I just read that. Thanks!

Wow, these people really play for the long term, don't they?

He got out of prison, bought the 666 building, got his son to marry and convert Ivanka and is now getting his revenge and pushing his own agenda.

Why do Jews love Esther so much?

She was a woman who pretended to be a goy and used her beauty to get married to a king, then revealed her Jewishness and made the king give special privileges to all the Jews. She made Jews powerful by acts of deceit

You don't mess with the Jews

But why did Ivanka marry the kike?

Do you know how many good men who would have been willing to marry her?

Teach me, senpai.

For Jared's $ and influence

Funny story; you're a mong.

He isn't financially beholden to the globalists like Obama was. The entire world order tried to stop him and they failed. If he was a puppet they would be shilling for him like they did Obama.

>But why did Ivanka marry the kike?
Have you considered its because she loves him?

Ivanka has more cash and influence than he does.

>orthodox jew
i didn't know this. I thought he was one of the bad ones. turns out he isn't.

I have a funny feeling he might be trying to usurp and replace (((them)))

>Have you considered its because she loves him?

>being this retarded

This is why you favela fuck
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rd0AdArPjqU

is kek real?

It's interesting that Jimmy Carter is begging Obama to recognize the state of Palestine before he leaves office because, "Trump won't do it." Really gets the wheels turning...

>Grant Smith: A Brief History of Israeli Foreign Agent, Smuggling, and Spy Cases
youtu.be/CflLzqdpM44

There are 100 white men for every 1 Jewish man

There was no reason Ivanka Trump had to marry him.
Wait, Is MGTOW something white men really do?

Just because he has different masters, it doesn't mean he can't be a puppet.

And when I mean puppet, I'm not saying he will obey orders. I'm saying he will push someone else's agenda without realizing.

They declare themselves as Orthodox.
It doesn't mean they are what you think they are. They let Ivanka convert and marry one of them, that's an unusual start. They have connections to the kabbal number 666. They support Israel.

Not very orthodox if you ask me.

You are a shit head. This is one of the most idiotic comments I have ever read. This is why people universally despise America, because of shabbos goys like you.
youtube.com/watch?v=JrtuBas3Ipw

>coming from brazil
>one of the most corrupted country in the world

KEK

GO BACK TO /x/ YOU FUCKING MOONBAT

Orthodox Jews are filth
>inb4 gb2 Tel Aviv

>because some of Trump's children are married to rich orthodox jews, Trump is a puppet of zion
That's just plain wrong.
The entirety of his policy is to raise white birthrates (something you're probably not familiar with, OP) and decrease immigration.
He's planning on reclassifying criminal illegal to mean every single illegal, and will build the wall, according to leaked documents.
He's been opposed by every jew in the Republican Party for two years now, and remains the chosen enemy of jews that used to run the show.
He's seeking to rework and audit the fed and change our monetary standard. That alone should show you everything you need to know.
TL;DR- you're thinking far too simply.

What all of this has to do with corruption?

How dumb italians can be?

>Things won't happen just because jews

When will humanity learn?

>Chris Christie prosecutes and fucks up Trump's kike-in-law's father for tax evasion
>Trump's kike-in-law makes him boot Chris Christie off the transition team despite being with Donald nearly since the beginning

Wow. Such loyalty. Such independence. Donald is soooooooooooooooooooo incorruptible.

Sup Forums will literally defend this.

>failing to read this hard
There is a net loss of jews here ya dingbat

Yeah, keep the no-fly-zone, anti-states-rights Christie, under investigation for abuse of power. Great idea.

This is a +18 board. Get out.

If I was a powerful jew called rod$chield I would support someone who had an actual chance in polls

thanks leaf

if you dont have the qi to make the connection yourself blame your shitty education system

he's going to have to compromise
he's not perfect. he says things i don't agree with. but i strongly preferred him to the other candidate.
shit, did you think he was literally going to round up brown people and execute them on the spot or some shit, and that he'd have a cabinet of frogposters?

WTF is this shit? Is /x/ invading Sup Forums or something?

Masters are not puppets

Clueless goyim as usual keep it up.

Every true Sup Forumsack knows that drumpf is a skype tool. Fuck off back to /r/donald and take your bluepilled alt-right faggotry with you

I had a feeling we are all being played. He's surrounded by Jews. The romantic take back our government message is just too good to be true.

archive.is/A04iJI
I'm saying it again Don't trust Jew Kushner.