It sounds like a good idea, but is the media bullying him into doing this?

It sounds like a good idea, but is the media bullying him into doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCoCTkC0oL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its clear that the media has no control over this man.

I'm guessing he's getting pressure from pretty much everyone around him, not just the media.

It's honestly the right thing to do, even if other presidents haven't been held to the same standard in the past. His empire is just too large to avoid conflict of interest.

Can he get his organization back after presidency?

yes

he lost billions of dollars in his company

cant wait till he makes USA shit tier again

Do you think it is said in the contract? His kids run business and give it back to Trump after that.

>visually important

So he admits he's only putting on a show. ..I'm convinced Trump is autistic at this point

not really, he said he would do that during his campaign

It was going to happen at some point, don't be so paranoid user.

a net profit is not a loss. i thought you people were supposedly white?

Obviously I wouldn't know how the paperwork is worded, but he's giving the business to his own children. If he wants it back afterwards, I don't see how they can possibly refuse him.

He'll be 74 after the presidency, as soon as he dies, they would get the business right back anyway. And even if he doesn't officially take his business back on paper, it's not like he can't 'consult' for them and help run it.

he has no real need to do this, but it's an issue that cucks would love to be able to cuck about.

it'll be going blind trust and the shitlibs will still whine about it, but it's enough to satisfy the cucks.

until we have a much stronger majority in 2018, the cucks need to be reeled in

youtube.com/watch?v=GCoCTkC0oL0

25 years ago. Jesus.

He promised to do this a while back during one of the debates. This is not a change in strategy.

It means he really is serious now

my only issue is the recount

Sweet digits my dude

why does he type like he has a brain tumor?

If the recount chsnges the election outcome, there will be violence.

Tech illiterate
Has office people doing office work

The recount is great for us. It will either confirm that Trump won fairly, blowing out the lefties a second time.

Or they'll rig it and steal the election from Trump, which will finally prove that democracy is dead, allowing the silent majority to rise up and murder all the elites. After which, we'll elect Trump again.

Now he HAS go go out with a blast. There will be nothing to return to.

Great, now I have to stock more water, rice and dried pasta.

It can't be. His kids cannot run the company and still have it be a blind trust. Carter went through this shit and it was 1/1000th what Trump has.

That said, IT IS DEFINITELY ILLEGAL DON STOP SAYING ITS NOT JUST SO YOU LOOK GRACIOUS TO IDIOTS.

And then he said, "lolnope" every time someone brought up the blind trust post election

no he didnt

This was actually spread across 4 tweets due to the character limit. I just edited them together.

Checked

Trump genuinly confuses me. He is rich and now even a politician, so i never trusted him too much. But all he says and want to do (except some minor things) are all good. I feel like all my prefudice towards random people is getting illegitemized WTF?!

No it is a legitimate concern. Besides people will like him more if he's going to be honest about his business.

Do you actually think the media can bully Trump into doing anything? Did you not watch any of the election m8?

Twitter word capacity. Tweets are edited to look like one.

RARE
A
R
E

Dat number palindrome
I have checked it.

Sure they can. He's probably also sweating bullets about all the lawsuits that would be filed as every thing he does would be seen as a conflict of interest and would generate a lawsuit (especially since he now settles suits). He'd spend more time in court than doing anything at the white house

>Legitimize committing serious acts of violence for weeks because your candidate loses
>It's somehow a good idea to suddenly declare the well-armed supporters of the other candidate losers

I know liberals are borderline retarded, but this...

fpbp