Young woman raped by three niggers in her VW UP

Three spooks followed and entered the car of a young woman as she was about to leave the railway station of Schiedam, The Netherlands. Near Rotterdam. They proceeded to rape her taking turns. What do about this ultra violence, Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=uFRJcQiAWxU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxuw5s--1s
youtube.com/watch?v=cNLbpv9NGtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let this slide please.

become a vigilante, and kill niggers at night

>comments are disabled

Turture for this kid of shit should be legalized.

Riot.

What type of nigger were they?
If they were refugees, then the community needs to send a message and burn down a refugee centre.

If they were "tanned Dutch", they identify them and lynch them before the police can protect them.

I don't speak cuck

>young woman in The Netherlands

Asking for it.

Can you explain what is happening in the video. I don't understand Hollandaise.

I bet she cumed like never before.
Good for her.

I bet she cummed. That's trmhree sexes in a row.

>comments are disabled

>brutal group rape
ernstig zedenmisdrijf

Fucking whore asked for it.

The women need to expirience it to start valuing tribal loyalty again. Feminism has to be raped out of them, sorry. Downside: many dutch women raped
Upside: redpilling increases in female population.

Sounds like racist alt-right propaganda fake news sponsored by russians

Sadly this wont led to redpilling.
It will lead to more mongrel babies.
Ho`s have no loyality whatsoever....they submit to stronger cock.

Riot like they did in corsica you fucking spineless cuckolds.

Thats how you win.

1. checked,

2. as you can see there are cameras everywhere. Do you want to get caught?

>they submit to stronger cock
Why don't you have a stronger cock then?

The government should hire prostitutes to take care of the sexual needs of refugees.

That would only make feminists richer.

BLACKED
Tiny dick white bois can just complain on the internet because otherwise you get arrested. Meanwhile we pump and dump you women. Cucks

and what are you gonna do about it?

fap to more cartoon girls and shitposts on the internet.

you won't do nothing, you'll just go to bed thinking about those 3 big black dicks entering that damn slapper who didn't even lock her doors.

Fucking niggers. Sent this to my gf and her friends. They will vote PVV

Geert WILL win

noice, I wonder if these 3 white dutch males of dutch descend going back 800 years filmed it?

walk by and yell "YOU VOTED FOR THIS"

She obviously dressed provocative

What she was doing alone in revealing clothes late at night? When will you admit wisdom of Islam?

Edgy b8 m8

>dog bites man
Not even news, user.

1) Acquire mason saw

2) remove cameras w/ saw

3) remove kebab w/o cameras watching

4) ????

5) Prophet!

serves you right fucking cucks

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=RPxuw5s--1s

young woman hmm, rly high chance she was lefty. got what she wanted.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>germicucks
>rioting
>implying they have balls like the corsican and meds in general

pffftt hahahaha, go back to your lego shed klaus

it doesnt work. women are programmed to submit to the conqueror. Thats why most women are pro- refugees.
Men need to throw out the aliens.

dutch women are for the most part pretty based, its just groningen and amsterdam wich should be gassed.

hot

>Near Rotterdam.
Wonder what kind of niggers they were. Rotterdam is full of Antilleans and Surinamers, but they've also had to "welcome" thousands of Somalis and Eritreans in recent years.

>What do about this ultra violence, Sup Forums?
Cry ;_;

>Rotterdam
>not a leftist shithole

Hoop dat het een lefty was, misschien dat ze nu wakker geschud is.
Zo niet, is het al niet jaren bekend dat Rotterdam de fucking kanker van zuid holland is met al die kanker apen daar?

why didnt she kept an armlength distance?

that's okay just a misunderstanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNLbpv9NGtw

Might be a good thing that the comments are disabled. Otherwise, people with a bit too much passion and not enough sense would start posting "hate speech". And the channel (our version of Crimewatch) is run by public television in direct cooperation with the police.

I really don't like when this happens, but god damn the more it does the more the "refugees welcome!" or "diversity is strength!" Or any other ideas pushed by SJW's crumble and it redpills normies more and more.

what a weird accent. Why don't you just talk German?

Hot

Rotterdam too.
Most big cities actually.

steden zijn kanker.

This triggers my autism

In Rotterdam and Den Haag it depends. The white working class are based, but the inner-city professionals and the students are cucked beyond recognition. Chances are the victim in this case will still vote D66 next time.

Mate this will redpill them in rape sex, and they gonna try to import more rape slaves.

>Buy car
>drive to train
>liberal logic

cameras have shit quality they can't identify people
just cover your face

castrate all shitskins NOW

>mfw Somali or Eritreans

Burn it down.

How did you get that flag?

Proxy server from work.

having balls doesn't matter if you never use them and take a siesta to try and ignore the sounds of your women getting fucked by tourists

At least the germanics have to get raped, your girls would spread their legs for a couple of pesos

Don't bring wild animals into your country.

Nice. Added a new flag to my collection.

Follow Germany's lead.

Hold classes for Black men on how to best treat white women, and hold classes for white women to teach them how to enjoy sex with black men, so that the black men aren't forced to rape them.

At least that's what the official German response to Cologne is.

"Emotional Integration".

>nogs raping a woman
how is this news exactly?

FUCKING NIGGERS

Don't fucking let them in, we're saying this to you for a while you ignorant samaritans

Nope.

The official German government response to Cologne has to been to start programs to help native German women learn to enjoy casual sex with migrants.

As the course attendees said;

>Some German women were receptive to the idea. Jasmin Olbrich, having a quick lunch of French fries at a food truck outside the educational center, said she liked the Middle Eastern looks and complained that German men “drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”

Pic related.

to be honest she's right about the soccer

>germie projecting his cuck fantasies onto others

typical

Nobody cared who I was, until I waved the flag

Somalis I'm guessing?

>BLACKED
we need to co-opt this term and associate it predominantly with nigger rape
hijack the jew conditioning and use it against them.

>The European Union

>work
...brussels?

you let them into your country, but your south african cousins are not welcome.

FUCK YOU NEDERKANKER

Still, this is why we need to elect Geert.
It frustrates me that this shit still happens and yet Rutte and his cacophony of cucks still aren't closing the borders for middle eastern and african migrants ( the west in general should do this ).

Ik stem in elk geval Pvv.

That's not even a meme nigga.

If German women can't get with the program and fuck Africans on demand, they will be forced to rape due to sexual emergencies.

They'll NEED to bring prostitutes to the refugee centers. If German men can't educate their women on why they need to take Jamal's cock in their mouths, then German men will simply have to pay for a Sexual Services workers out of their tax to relieve Jamal.

>didn't lock her doors

She knew damn well what she was doing.

Dutch sounds so funny.

Seems to me as they deserve it, I say we do nothing. Let the whores get what they deserve.

That's not the citizens fault.
Although I'd personally block you along with the rest of africans.
Living in such a shithole for so many years is bound to have affected you in a negative way.

don't forget "warm is maar 1 kanker letter verwijderd van arm"

If you are not redpilled, reality will redpill you or you will die failing. The more liberal women the better.

Here is an artist's drawing of the suspects.

don't worry sweden, i won't come to your country. no point in trading one shithole for another.

>Refugees Welcome
>Get Raped
>Government needs to do more so when they come here they won't rape anymore

I hope that woman gets duly punished for getting in the way of those poor refugees dicks like that.

They want diversity, and then they get it.

The Germans are done pic related

Come here senpai. We usually only get upper class lads from your cunt. They're pretty based.

STOP LIKING CRICKET BALL REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's darwinism at its finest. I only see white knights trying to defend all women, even the mentally ill just because they happen to have white skin.

White men can't even protect their own women.

ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC, and you have the gall to call yourselves "the superior race."

I'll be celebrating the death of the white race because at this point you cucccks deserve it.

The litmus test for the world will be New Years in Cologne this year.

Are you Eurocucks going to defend your women? Or is it going to be the same shit as last year?

If one woman gets raped by rapefugees you are all fucking worthless.

You get guns and kick out the immigrants you dumb faggots. Your women have no right to safety when your misguided leaders throw you all under the bus for 'muh diversity' 'muh demographics'.. You brought it on yourselves.

Licking* I'm fucking done. Merry Christmas(Happy Holidays) my dudes.

Your country will just give them full pardon on account of them "not understanding" Dutch law
Better yet watch them be tried as minors or some other stupid bullshit to give them an edge in your people's courts.

But I'm dutch.
I just happen to be visiting my girlfriend.

hot. i'm wanking off to this.

You can't rape the willing.

That woman isn't even a german, we looked up her Facebook.
Glad she hates on white people when she isn't one

I would defend them, if they were our women, the way Saudi men, for example, know that the Saudi women are theirs, or the Israelis.

I'm white, and I can't argue with this comment at all.