Why the fuck are ALL tazers and stun guns illegal in NJ?

Not only that, even pepper spray have a size limit of 0.75 oz. And this is all in a state where getting a gun is the most stringent process in the country.

What is the point in illegalizing DEFENSIVE weapons when the baddies will no doubt have an illegal gun anyway? Just look at the stats. Homicides by guns in NJ is rampant.

NJ is a state with a some of the highest murder rate cities in the country (Camden, Newark, Irvington, Atlantic City) I just don't get it. It seems that the cucked legislate wants more murders. They want the thieves and robbers to prosper while decent people get killed.

I have a small business. My employees work hard and we have a tip jar. This fucking black kid has now run in and stole the tip jar 3 times now. I even tried tying the jar down, but he's strong so he ripped it out. I mean, what kind of animal steals the extra few bucks that my workers look forward to?

As much as I'd like to shoot him, I know I'll go to jail for shooting an unarmed teen. I can't over power him because he's a big kid. The cops won't do shit for an snatch and grab that's under $25. My only choice is a stun gun to catch his ass. But I'M NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE. Fuck this shit. I fucking hate NJ. I hope Trenton gets run over by looters and rapists. Then maybe these blue-pilled fuckers will see that arming good citizens is the only way to prevent injustice.

Other urls found in this thread:

nj2as.org/nj_attorney_general_surrenders_agrees_stun_gun_ban_unconstiutional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gun lobby strong

They want you to buy real guns, no pepper spray or tazers for you. Guns only

>I need a tazer because other people have illegal weapons even though I've never been harmed in my lily white neighborhood

Oh Sup Forums..

his business keeps getting robbed by a skittles nigger what else would you do?

just make one

also stunguns/tasers are extremely useful for kidnapping and robbery possibly more so than actual firearms

>This fucking black kid has now run in and stole the tip jar 3 times now
He did good, fucking welfare queens and social leeches asking for """""tips""""" just for doing their fucking job

>namefag
>trap
opinion discarded

For your sake, i hope you dont revisit restraunts you didn't tip

No, NJ has one of the toughest gun laws in the country. It's very very hard to purchase a gun legally. But murder by guns is one of the highest in in country.

It's not the gun lobby at all. It's the fucking liberal democrats who think bad guys should be pampered instead of punished.

Even if I get a gun in NJ, there is a duty to retreat before force for self defense can be used. Any time an unarmed person is shot, even for stealing your shit from your store, you'll go to jail. It's fucked up beyond fucked up.

do you have a camera? the police won't do shit even if you have his face on camera?

It's a tip jar, fuck head. There's no begging or even asking at all, unlike a restaurant. It's who ever feels good about the service pops in a dollar or two. What's wrong with that?

U sound like a bitch.

I own a retail store in Manhattan. You are a faggot. New Jersey is the worst state in the union. Ur fucking stupid.

>shim front door so it's slightly jammed but still opens (this is hard cause it's Christmas time and it's busy and you'll have to help lil old ladies open the door. Or not cus ur store sucks cause it's in nj and u probably have 2 customers an hour.)
>get a fucking chain and chain down the "tip jar" which should be a metal pot with a handle
>get a broom and cut the top off of it. Write something like "player hater" or "fuck you" on it.
>throw your security system in the trash (even tho nj is so cucked you probably have a sheriff watching you store through the Internet)
>when niglet comes in the door will be jammed, giving you time to prepare
>when he grabs jar, the strength of the chain will keep him from running.
>incapacitate him (to bad u probably are to puss to do this)
>drag or walk him outside
>meanwhile have ur employee call police
>police come "yea this lil shithead has been robing me for weeks. I've filed 3 police reports previously (you said you've called the cops u better have filed the reports) and he attacked me.
>go home and bang your wife.

It's like drinking the water in nj makes you a faggot.

I have a camera. And yes, the police won't do shit. The jar has $10~$15 most of the time. The fucking black neighborhood I work in has a response time of 30 minutes for a 911 emergency. Do you think they'll actually do anything about a grab and run punk teen?

First off, I'm not here all the time. He picks the time when only women are here. Secondly, I do have a bat, but I guarantee you, if I smash his head, the fucking democrat shit government here would have the kids family sue me for everything I have. Third, I already told you, I did tie the jar down. The fucker is strong as hell. He ripped the cable apart.

Try upgrading to a push lock like most stores have on their doors

>nigger steals
>trap him inside
>confiscate jar, fill pocket, call cops and say he stole it on film 3 times anyways

So hard

It's still a form of gibsmedat. There is no compulsion in a beggar on the sidewalk as well. I don't get why you would even accept an extra for doing your fucking job you filthy jew
The kid is doing God's work as far as i'm concerned

So you think a jar that helps pay my workers who make very little get a bus ride to work and maybe pay for their lunch is degenerate? You are complete fuck head. Go KYS immediately.

Coz of da sopranos n dat

If you can rationalize gun control, you can rationalize taser and pepper spray control as well. It is the same concept of disarming victims to benefit criminals.

>my workers who make very little
See, this is your problem you little fucking jew. You rely on public gibsmedat to cope with the fact that you are a cheap cuck.

>Nigger locked in with you.

>Chimpout.exe initiated

>Robbery turns to murder.

And then Tyrone chimps out and either breaks the door or hurts some Employees. Great idea there.

So I should pay high wages for menial work? I should pay more than the worth of work done? Get the fuck out of here. No wonder Mussolini was so successful with you grease balls. You're all just communists at heart.

>grab the ole metal slugger
>beat nigger if he doesn't comply
>nigger has gun
>let him take $5 in jar change and you now have absolute reason to call cops

Hmm :3

Its NJ, let it happen like their government wants.

>I should pay more than the worth of work done?
And yet you expect other to do that for you. Your line of thought is curious, i'm betting you're some indian Apu shopkeeper or some low caste jew too stupid to get into finance.

>live in New Jersey
>kill a poor innocent dindu about to kill everyone in the store
>go to jail
NJ is one of the most ducked states in the US

>The fucking black neighborhood

I found your problem

solution is called Dimethyl sulfoxide or DMSO

you mix some of that with some rat poison and keep it in the bottom of the jar in the change, you wash the change before handling it, because the DMSO will allow the rat poison to pass into your blood stream making you very sick possibly killing you.

Same here in Canada you can't even carry a knife unless you have a proper excuse for it.

How old are you? 13? When you've grown pubic hair and know that you can't run a small business by yourself, then come back to Sup Forums. It's shit like you, who have absolutely no experience running a business, but have erroneous gradiose ideas about how to run a business that make this world such a shitty place and a corporate dominated cesspool.

Lol

Nothing about swords or shit like that so there you go

Haha yes, gotcha Apu i wasn't expecting any less.
And i've got enough money to buy your filthy decayed food shop employing two illegals for 500 bucks per month and turn it into a luxury massage parlor with 500$ per hour vietnamese hookers in less than 2 weeks

If you stun your attackers they win

Have you ever seen an Apu write English this eloquently? As with everything else in your life, you are wrong again. Fucking Dagos. I swear, they're the niggers of Europe. All they care about is fancy jewelry and clothes. Typical nigger behavior.

Look how offended he is, how he recoils when called out.
You are a cheap indian, you set up shop in a nigger ghetto because you thought that would be great to spare a few bucks to get that gold wagon wheel statue or whatever the fuck you worship.

Get fucked Apu, you are in no condition to dictate business advice, i hope your shop gets incinerated by a pack of wild niggers

As I said, you are a communist nigger. Practically the worst human beings to ever exist. If you are even human....

Hehe cry some more

That's getting changed
nj2as.org/nj_attorney_general_surrenders_agrees_stun_gun_ban_unconstiutional

Mace saved a 19-year-old me from a vicious, roaming dog late one night on the way home from work. I was not yet in the financial position to purchase a firearm.

>Any time an unarmed person is shot, even for stealing your shit from your store, you'll go to jail. It's fucked up beyond fucked up.

Shoot the cops too. They will run out of cops or stop sending them.

>if I smash his head, the fucking democrat shit government here would have the kids family sue me for everything I have

Smash they leftist nigger lovers and burn the nigger nest to the ground. Have you figured it out yet? The government is against you and me and use niggers to keep us held down.

To drain the swamp youd have to kill every senator, congressman, governor and smaller gov sectors that have done this to us for decades.

I feel sorry for you NJ