Whats Sup Forumss opinion on float tanks?

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on float tanks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First world problems desu

looks pretty chill
until the next final destination

A glorified bath.

>falling for the float tank jew

Wrong thread?

But it expands your consciousness

Why don't you try one and report back to us?

Baths arent even nearly the same thing

What the fuck has this got to do with politics?

Loads of shit threads appearing recently. Where are the mods?

relaxing is for effeminates.

>Where are the mods?
Rubbing their palms.

If its a nig floating in there, it would look like a massive toilet

Then obviously you have a shitty tub.

Only way to find the demogorgon

Not enough data.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Nig flotation tank.

Sick dúbs
Also what do you mean by that?

E U P H O R I C

Pretty cool. Used one at a spa in my town a few times. Wish I could have a private one in my house so I could eat some tryptamines and go down the rabbit hole while floating.

It is good, because it is one of the few things that will make your body involuntarily engage in myofascial release. If you can relax enough, it will be good. I had a tough time relaxing my one time, but my body did relax in ways I was not used to.

Why have float tanks when you could have think tanks

Sensory deprivation= MKultra.

They had these things at Jonestown in Guyana

I sleep in one of these. I go full power all day and need my sleep time to be full maintenance time.

plus I get sore laying in a conventional bed.

Look relaxing

Pretty expensive

I'll wait until someone gives me a gift card to try it.

I've done a few floats. It's very relaxing. I take phenibut and galatamine to do wake induced lucid dreaming while floating.

You can take about an hour and a half and get shit tons of REM sleep. It's really refreshing and a great experience. Just make sure you don't have any cuts since the salt water will sting.

It fucks up your brain and makes you think you have some spritual enlightment

Bathtub with a lid, looks like a glorified toilet desu.

so do shrooms

Dey make u float n dat

Hey man, I've done floatank exp 4 times. loved it all besides the last one, had good hallucinations kinda like REM in deep sleep but the last one I had some personal deep shit going on and I had a bad time. I do plan on going again, just go in the tank with a clear mind and conscious. Also, I did it sober some smoke or take shrooms, can't comment on that as I don't know. the first time don't freak if you don't trip, becuz fragmented thoughts u have to think about nothing. 9/10 would do again, recommend hour and a half float. don't pay over 120 bucks. in Kansas City it cost 79.99 for that, prices range. pc broski:)

I don't float in water. This shit is for females and fatties

Shit, that must be why I have those dreams of being godlike

fuck how many years is still serbia lagging behind
did we reach the new age

Only if the water is filtered

how do you dehydrate the water so your skin doesn't rot off?

it allows some to squeeze more processing power out of their minds theoretically ... however the brain is wired in such a way that without growth of the neural network in specific areas or a change in the composition of nerve clusters typically you dont see any increase in cognitive abilities if there is also no change in routine like diet and routine

meaning its snake oil for most. the rest may end up suffering damage from to little stimulus for to long but odds are you wont stay in for days at a time

They're okay. I've done 5 now. I recommend taking edibles before hand and not eating or drinking for a fair while before hand. Got stuck a couple of times needing to piss real bad towards the end and that really ruins it

skeleton detected

salt it up

I keked

>plus i get sore laying on a conventional bed
Yeah I guess that's what happens when you weigh 300kg

>t. Joe Rogan

Just pee in the tank?

What would it be like to fuck inside one?

Looks awesome, but I would never be able to relax like that.

MKUltra = ameriburger cannot into deep consciousness

>how do you dehydrate the water
Trying this hard

pol janitors are useless pieces of shit, hopefully that will change soon.

Das it mane. I tried mushrooms with it too once but not really something I'd recommend. Pretty hard to talk to reception on the way out

ignorant thread posters

>niggers
>floating

They sink like rocks Rodrigo.

I did it once it was aight. The people in Portland where I did it were kinda snooty hipster types and the "scene" isn't really for me. But the actual float tank was very relaxing

>le Jew meme

I-is this what a loo looks like?
I might stop shitting in the streets if I ever find these.

Had a few visits to a flaot spa, pretty fucking good tbqfh family robinson. It's like a pokemon center for people.

I was expecting some trippy stuff like what happens ot Lisa Simpson in that episode but I didn't hallucinate or anything. Apparently everyone mentions that Episode to spa people and they get tired of it.

It's amazing for your body. My brother went in a hung over and wasn't when he got out.

It's full of magnesium salt to make you more bouyant in the water, pounds of it, so you absorb a lot of magnesium which most people are quite deficient in. Magnesium is very important in your body, in the same realm as iron and calcium. Magnesium is in your blood cells and has like 100 uses in the body, so half an hour or an hour in a float tank will upgrade your whole body in one shot.

It cost a lot of money for the session, like £60 for the hour I think, and it was worth it. If you have any health problem of any kind it will help.

kek

Frivolity of California retards

I fucking want one

>float tanks
Absolutely degenerate. Adult sized babies trying to find their way back into the womb

>where are the mods
Did you personally report the thread? Or are you just bitching and assuming that someone else will report it, faggot?
Have some fucking agency!

what's stopping people from making their own float tank? Just fill a big tub with water then dump lots of salt in it.

Whats Sup Forumss opinion on cobble stone walls?

Are they redpilled?

Do people poop themselves?

Send them to India with zero instructions.

So buy a bag of epsom salts, wear an eye mask & ear plugs, and have a normal bath?

Cobblestone walls = Blue-pilled
Red-pilled = Harderned concrete, rebar, and steel

cobblestones are for retards who don't belong to a race that has created a decent civilization.

sometimes being redpilled means getting with the times.

Does it come with salts?

They could learn a thing or two from the Chinese.

nothing. you can do that

Low bone density cuck detected
I'm 230 lbs