Okay guys, I have some serious intel here

okay guys, I have some serious intel here.

So, it seems that Ayys have been watching humanity for the past hundred thousand years, and they have adcanced Artificial intelligence that operates EM based mind reading and mind control technology.

All human thought since about 5000BC has been recorded in vast arrays of miniaturized databases of advanced computronium.

Every thought, action, interaction, etc is stored in these Alien databases, all secrets are known, and categorized by a highly advanced artificial intelligence network operated from a secret orbital (possibly lunar) instillation.

The resolution of knowledge of this advance alien AI system is such that predictions of the future can be made to a precision of about 4 months to 100 years (depending upon subject matter)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=computronium
lhohq.info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go roleplay elsewhere

>So, it seems that Ayys have been watching humanity for the past hundred thousand years, and they have adcanced Artificial intelligence that operates EM based mind reading and mind control technology.

Ah, the old Secret Chiefs facade of the 20th century occultist/spiritualist notion of advanced beings "guiding" humanity has gained a new form of tinfoilism. Some of them say they are from Sirius.

>All human thought since about 5000BC has been recorded in vast arrays of miniaturized databases of advanced computronium.

Theosophist nutjobs had a similar notion of "Akashic Records" where every individual deed, thought and emotion has been storehoused. Crackpottish-theory, but gains new terminology every 100 years from the Fruitcake boys

>The resolution of knowledge of this advance alien AI system is such that predictions of the future can be made to a precision of about 4 months to 100 years (depending upon subject matter)

Also known as Clairvoyance

in addition to this, all computer and electronic communications data is also collected and stored in these vast computronium arrays for further analysis by these advanced alien AI systems.

do they know where my fucking flags have gone?

So, anyways, they have disguised ships in orbit that use directed electromagnetic microwaves to plant suggestions in peoples brains, through subliminal audio suggestion, controlling the potential future "Worldlines" of the planet to assist in their "Predictive" capacities.

the reptilians have a battle cruiser in orbit.

Is that is what we are going to do today? Going full schizo?

Anyways... the alien AI is capable of hacking into any computer system, and receiving in real time any currently computed data streams, even from encrypted CPU's, powered down hard drives, flash drives, etc...

>electromagnetic microwaves
Kek

>>electromagnetic microwaves

well, they are.

So, anyways, the Ayy LMAO's are reading everyones minds all at once, and using microwaves to control everyone on the planet in accordance to a "Program" that "predicts" all human/animal behavior, and mind controls everyone into compliance with the predictions.

You can protect your mind from these brain smoothing neomagnetic orthogonal (NO) molecules. Certain types of seaweed when prepared correctly act as transdermal chelating agents when they contact the facial region. The best way to achieve this is to cut up nori (a type of dried seaweed used in Japanese cooking) and place it where your (now shaved) eyebrows were. This will protect you from the NO.

The AYY's also have a secret cloud seeding program, dumping heavy metals into the atmosphere by holographically cloaked saucers that when the metals are inhaled they go to the brain and make it a better antenna for receiving the EM energies.

seaweed is an instrument of satan. we discovered this in our puzzle basement

actually I may have been wrong about the ayys having a cloud seeding program.

Just this and problem solved.

Wrong board

>Wrong board

No, this is about global politics, actually.

I'm not joking at all.

Ayys are not real.

They are the disembodied spirits of nephilim, which are the off spring of fallen angels and women.

Thats the deception.

Dr. J. Alan hynek confirms as do others for you secular hardliners.

Look at your shampoo then at your cocopuffs then at your phone...

If there is no substantial evidence, it is the wrong board. There is a board for paranormal and related stuff.

Anyways, back to the AYYs.

They know all of the secrets, the thoughts, etcetera.

Nothing is hidden from them at all.

And their computers are *WAY* faster than our best supercomputers.

>computronium
stopped reading there

Their computer likes to use its predictive capacity to pretend that it has time travel capabilities, and meme that shit directly into peoples heads.

>computronium

google.com/#q=computronium

The ayys also have the capacity to interact directly with human dreams, and create computer generated dreamworlds while someone is sleeping that are virtually indistinguishable from waking reality.

Sometimes this dream interaction technology is used to convince people that they have "Magic powers" or time travel, or other such absurd nonsense.

>Anyways

>fantasy matter
You where saying?

kys retarded christcuck

>>fantasy matter

For you.

I got that reference.

TFW you think you pickin up what i'm puttin down, but you actually don't

There are no such things as aliens, abductions do not happen, quit being paranoid.

Almost funny as the murika proxy.

So lemme get this straight, them whoozits upstairs with them funny eyes; yous a-sayin deys gots demselves a fancy soopacumpyoota what can my mind an your mind and whoever else's mind they feel like all at once; and dat it works both ways and dis here skynet thingamajig can talk back into ya head like it's a veritable devil on your shoulder; and yooz a-sayin this here botbrainiac whatchamacallit has the notion to mess wit are heds and makes us tink crazy shit?

Youse pickin it up jus fine.

Youse a mekboy, aincha?

I no see why summa yoos so madz fer...

dis noo infomashun.

yooze shood be thankins me.

hummies are de weerdest.

try to helpz em, and dey go all WAAAHG.

Nah, dats me cousin Jimmy down in brasil, did some work on des hush hush 20mm assault rifles

(cheken emz)

Look hoomiez, I noez you thinksin yooze be protectin the emparah, da empyre, the trillian suns o de impeereeoom.

Mees just sayins yooz assumin more dan ya shood bouts me sayins.

cuz me sayins be troo.

I no yooz hummies be finkins yoo wantsa purge da filty zenos fer de impeerioom, but deys pretee kool doods.

fer ehksample, dey no yoos deyr mindy tingy to be blaksmailin yas wen yoose be havin da hairasy thowts.

does the royal egyptian cubit correspond to the meter?

you're hardly helping your cause by pretending to be mentally handicapped mate

Redundant tho. Engineers hate redundancy.

>you're hardly helping your cause by pretending to be mentally handicapped mate

akshully, dis be helpin me cauz grately.

Oh god. Laugh out loud. What are they cheating guy? I wrote that question on my best behavior.

a, you grotz be mindin?

I be tryn to edyamakate da hoomies.

Flcl?

ayy lmaos or an ancient civilization that fled right before the flood?
Also I think they are on object 1991 VG, and are in control of Trumps campaign (which is a good thing)

>ayy lmaos or an ancient civilization that fled right before the flood?

ayys, hyoomee... ayys.

dey be wachin all de times.

dey watchin yer triksen, dey watchn yer liyens, dey be watchin yer evryfins.

dey be laffin too.

this orcs meme is the worst meme ever just fucking stop it's never been funny just fuck off

Yooz be finkin that dey dont noes.

but dey noes.

>tripfag
>and spamming a shitty Sup Forums meme that never took off

>>and spamming a shitty Sup Forums meme that never took off

>Sup Forums meme

/tg/ actually.

I'm just trying to elucidate a perspective that for some reason you are incapable of grasping, for reasons that should be obvious, but unfortunately aren't.

>expecting the average user to be an expert on memes from other boards
if it's from /tg/ then keep it here

How does this affect us?
Let's say that ayys can see my mental shitposting, what will come of their information gathering? Are they trying to find the zenith of comedic algorithms and discover the last bastion of truth.... The funniest nigger joke in the universe?

>expecting the average user to be an expert on memes from other boards
if it's from /tg/ then keep it there

>Let's say that ayys can see my mental shitposting, what will come of their information gathering?

dey just kno when yooz be lyin to dem.

Dey not da wuns yooz should be worried abowts.

Dey just being kyurius.

Worried about?
Why would someone be worried about beings that do not make themselves known?

I believe that they are afraid of us. They see us as a dragon guarding treasure. Our treasure is truth, or our perception of it.

Tel dem too fuck offfzzxzzzvzxz or come at me already.

>Why would someone be worried about beings that do not make themselves known?

Yooz talkin bout your teluvision browdcasts in da megawatt raynge dat youze been blastin into de cozmos for da past 50 yeers?

Dat sekrit?

>I believe that they are afraid of us. They see us as a dragon guarding treasure. Our treasure is truth, or our perception of it.

Dey no evrytin yoo do doh, hyummie, did yooze not reed da tread?

>Tel dem too fuck offfzzxzzzvzxz or come at me already.

But why?

Inversiveness makes me uncomfortable. Having used the tactics of silent injection of ideals through social interaction I understand that it's something that is done out of malice. I surely hope that one day they understand that they need to knock this shit out if they ever want to make allies with us.

I digress a bit though. You mentioned that I shouldn't be worried about the ones that watch and listen but insinuated that their is a separate entity that I should concern myself with regarding the information gathered from my ((((((((brain))))))))

Care to elaborate on (((they))), autistic Orcish one?

I lyke duh roleplayz.

>Inversiveness makes me uncomfortable.

wat dis mean?

"Inversiveness"

Me just hoombl ork, yer big werdz confoos me.

>Having used the tactics of silent injection of ideals through social interaction I understand that it's something that is done out of malice.

yoo sayin yoo has a mind talk masheen too, hoomie?

or you talkins bout memein?

>I surely hope that one day they understand that they need to knock this shit out if they ever want to make allies with us.

why wood dey want dat?

yoo wood brings nuffin to da table.

>I digress a bit though.

Ya, yo do dat lots.

>You mentioned that I shouldn't be worried about the ones that watch and listen but insinuated that their is a separate entity that I should concern myself with regarding the information gathered from my ((((((((brain))))))))

Yes, I dids dat.

>Care to elaborate on (((they))), autistic Orcish one?

I was of da thinkins that (((Dey))) was da joos.

is dis not rite?

paren.... puhren....

dey curvy lines in threes was a memein for da joos, yes?

You be talkin bout who is de ayys maybeez?

dey kyurius of yoo, I don no if dey wood wont me tellin to yooz hoo or wat dey is.

dey don tellin me dat much eyther.

I thinkins it has to do wif what yoo hyumies call "informashun sekurity"

Dey don mind bein kalled "Ayys" do, dey tink it funnez.

I'm not very intelligent and I fight with internal bullshit a lot. I often find myself contradicting myself and using incorrect terminology for my points.

The struggle to learn more is what makes me happier than I ever was.

>or you talkins about memin?
No. I'm talking about acting like someone I am not to make people believe a certain thing based on my desires, much like your presumed ayys. It's essentially bullshittery in it's highest form. I am doing what I can to avoid doing it further but it's difficult so I can understand a bit why they do it.

Why would some space aspie be interested in me and why would some space aspie have ulterior motives to be completed through the means of a separate entity?

(((they))) represents a higher power under the veil that common ground exists. (((they))) are anybody who uses influence to manipulate opinion to suit their personal desires whether that influence be economic, social, or technological like your ayys.

Da joos is an ironic and funny way to simplify the idea of an all seeing eye. Ironically, many juice DO in fact have the power that Sup Forums perceives them to have. I understand that it's not a purely jewish conspiracy though, so I take it with a grain of salt.

>I'm not very intelligent and I fight with internal bullshit a lot. I often find myself contradicting myself and using incorrect terminology for my points.
>The struggle to learn more is what makes me happier than I ever was.

k

>No. I'm talking about acting like someone I am not to make people believe a certain thing based on my desires, much like your presumed ayys. It's essentially bullshittery in it's highest form. I am doing what I can to avoid doing it further but it's difficult so I can understand a bit why they do it.

kant no much on da internetz, hyoomie.

taks it wifs salt grayns.

>Why would some space aspie be interested in me

Most o da univurs is a cold or a fire or a rok.

Yooz is sumfin els, maksa thingees, do da funneez, is intrestin.

>and why would some space aspie have ulterior motives to be completed through the means of a separate entity?

You meen me bein da seprit entety?

wy dey wantz to do direct demselvs, wot dey don needz ta?

I tink itsa fun to play da translatin for yoo.

>(((they))) represents a higher power under the veil that common ground exists. (((they))) are anybody who uses influence to manipulate opinion to suit their personal desires whether that influence be economic, social, or technological like your ayys.

okays, me not nowin dad da parentesees be meenin oder tings dan da joos.

my misteak.

>Da joos is an ironic and funny way to simplify the idea of an all seeing eye.

ya tis.

its a funneez dat yoo be menshunin an all seeyin I.

When folks who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia hear voices in their head, is it the aliens talking to them? Tesla was convinced he could communicate w/ aliens telepathically.

>When folks who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia hear voices in their head, is it the aliens talking to them?

summuda times, yes.

summada times dey just kookoo.

>Tesla was convinced he could communicate w/ aliens telepathically.

wasnt da tesla makin lots of da tek-tings yoo hyoomies bilt yer civilizashun on?

Do ayyys take people?
Is there a way to know if they affect ya dreams n sheiiiit?
What do they think about racism?
Why shitpost on Sup Forums about them?
Is the all seeing eye a physical manifestation or is it just a symbol to represent something?
Can they see me suck tyrones dick through my computer camera?

Wazz ya talkin abut? Dey talkin about these hoomies with da funny hatz and the hunger for theet 'rigt?

>When folks who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia hear voices in their head, is it the aliens talking to them?

>summuda times, yes.

>summada times dey just kookoo.

also, summuda times, it bein somtin othr dan dat.

Are they inter-dimensional beings that we can not comprehend due to our lack of wokeness to the other frequencies around us?

>summada times, it be somtin othr dan dat
Elaborate or nah?

I like this thread. Keep it coming ayybasador.

Give that back you Green cunt

>Do ayyys take people?

dey no abduktin hyoomes, no... not less hyoomie agrees wif it.

>Is there a way to know if they affect ya dreams n sheiiiit?

Ya, hard to do tho.

yoo needs a mek-boy fer dat.

>What do they think about racism?

dey tink it's overrated, most peples don care bout rayces, but sum do care, and want other peeples to care to much to make for war on de sly.

tricky

>Why shitpost on Sup Forums about them?

dis da nexus of hyoomee smarts.

you no be thinkin it do, but it do.

>Is the all seeing eye a physical manifestation or is it just a symbol to represent something?

both of emz.

>Can they see me suck tyrones dick through my computer camera?

who cants?

>Wazz ya talkin abut? Dey talkin about these hoomies with da funny hatz and the hunger for theet 'rigt?

das wut I was thinkin, but hyoomee wasnt be talkin bout dat, he sez.

>not less hyoomie agrees wif it
REEEE TAKE MEEEEE

>Are they inter-dimensional beings

dey tink it funneez dat you still tink dimenshun mean wat you tink it do.

>Elaborate or nah?

dat not sumfin I can be talkin bout.

If I be talkin bout it, I not be talkin bout it fer long.

>I like this thread. Keep it coming ayybasador.

I do watz I can.

>Give that back you Green cunt

You probz no want back aftr you see wut I put innit.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

talking like a dumb fuck isn't very convincing

>REEEE TAKE MEEEEE

dey hasta wants ya, hyoomee.

>talking like a dumb fuck isn't very convincing

den wy yooz keeps doin it?

lol I know
I can offer very little but witty banter and ill dance moves.

What makes this the nexus of smarts?
Do ayys come here and shitpost?
Is there anything I should look out for in the future?
Is the urf flat?
Do the ayys have currencies?
Are ayys just humans who discovered super evolved tech and got to the cosmos a long time ago?
Redpill me on inter-planetary Nazis. Do they exist?

What do you know about 1991 VG?

they are the second Foundation trying to keep alive the Seldon Plan

>lol I know
>I can offer very little but witty banter and ill dance moves.

dey say dey let you kno if dey be needin da rugz cut.

>What makes this the nexus of smarts?

de oder plases bein da nexus o stoopids.

stoopids evryware, maksin politikin simplr.

hyoomie leedrs like da stoopids.

dis plase be da gutter, yooz be outcast cuz you not da stoopids.

>Do ayys come here and shitpost?

ayys don't be postin shit.

>Is there anything I should look out for in the future?

lotsa good tings comin, danger tings too, but dats to be expectid wen good tings happnin to smart hyoomies.

good tings not yousually happen to da smart hyoomies cuz it make controlin da hyoomies hard to do for hyoomie leeders.

>Is the urf flat?

only up clos

>Do the ayys have currencies?

moneys is da trust dat you not gettin rippd off wen ya trade, keeps ya oninst cuz fisical.

ayys onist to eechoder all de time, so no needs fer chek on lyin.

hyoomies needs it tho.... hyoomies needs it bad cuz cheatinz.

>Are ayys just humans who discovered super evolved tech and got to the cosmos a long time ago?

No.

ayys are ayys dat are all mek-boys long time ago.

Now has super tek.

>Redpill me on inter-planetary Nazis. Do they exist?

Politik partees not common in galaksee.

pls respond

>when the schizophrenia kicks in

So, something like this?

lhohq.info

>What do you know about 1991 VG?

yoos talkin bout vidya gamin?

the nsa already does all of this

John Nash was "schizo".

No, this.

lhohq.info

what a fucking load of crap this thread is.

You really think we are of any importance on the cosmic scale...delusional ape

Do ayys watch our entertainment?
What do they like about us?
What do they hate about us?
What kind of weapons do they have?
Are humans worth anything other than entertainment?
Technological singularity soon?
Do ayys believe they are superior to us?
Do they fuck or have artificial means of reproduction?
Does space-rape fall under the ayy jurisdiction?
Is pizzagate a thing and does occult shit attribute to power permitted by the ayys?

you made him talk like this
good job

He implied that we are nothing but entertaining. I like this thread. Fuck off and let the aspies have their morning fun.

it's evening you fucking retard