This is my church. what should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.yahstar.com/world-news-tonight/video/57744ea6cebd2e9e038b4a07-iraqi-refugees-dragged-out-of-church-in-iceland.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know what to do

Anyone have the video of a crying rapefugee in Denmark or some shit getting dragged out of a church?
That will happen here and it will be glorious to see the spic babbies crying as their mother's get dragged by their hair into a van.

Oh yeah OP you should make a stand and say what they are doing is wrong.
Isn't there something in the bible that says you shouldn't disobey man's law?

Tup off ICE? I'm pretty sure your church will have no authority to stop federal agents from taking illegals. Hell if they get a warrant to search I'm sure nothing can stop them legal or not.

It's a Lutheran church, isn't it? I fucking hate Lutherans so god damn much.

>didn't see the text under the picture
My bad.

I can't wait to see every "sanctuary" city get it's funding cut if they try preventing illegals from being deported. It will be even funnier when the city caves in and turns over illegals to get that gubment funding back

Go find a better church

>churches are able to decide which laws do or don't apply to them within their walls
Is this a thing?

Am the whites are dressed so nicely and the beaners can't even pick out a decent shirt.

leave now.

Are illegals considered fugitives? If so, can't these people be charged for harboring them?

>muh Sup Forums is a Christian board meme
This is Christianity you faggots
Sheltering the weak and protecting the oppressed

Churches are not exempt from the law

Be a good cuck and help volunteer to shield the immigrants, then find out where the church puts them, and then report it to authorities.

>asylum
>church
So what does burger constitution say about churches adopting rights only conferred to the secular state?

American Evangelism everyone.
This is the most unbearable thing about being American

Wear ICE jackets to service and hang around the church wearing it.

Move to get the pastor removed.

buy 47 jumbo cans of tuna, poke holes in their lids hide them all over the church.

Steer muslim rapefugees to the church

do you own a lighter?

Kek

California fag here

Any ideas on how to sabatoge these sanctuary cities?

Methodists are basically Catholics that do not recognize the papacy not evangelicals you retard

Draw a Swastika on the wall. That'll teach them.

if this goes beyond headlines, this would be a legitimate thing to take to court. as it should, churches get way with too much of a privileged status in society while financially contributing nothing (read: tax-free everything).

Move to a different church.

Secretly inform ICE about the church mexican hide holes.

Get the priest's trust.

Just pretend you are a cuckold and he will take the bait.

Oh shit, kek has spoken

>Methodist
Not surprising

Methodists and Lutherans are the most cucked.

Southern Baptist is least cucked

ICE. And find a better church and let them know you don't abide law breakers.

burn it

>Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
Firebomb those who insult Christ

These sanctuary churches might reconsider when faced with losing tax exempt status.

This is america there are churches everywhere find another one. Trump need to have the IRS revoke their tax exempt status because they are involving themselves in politics.

It's not. They're basically saying they'd let illegals live in the church and refuse to let cops in.
Which in the end would fuck them so bad considering all it takes is a fucking warrant to get inside, and anyone trying to stop them gets arrested for obstructing justice

FUCK OFF IRELAND WE HAVE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND KEKS

Retardation can be found in any denomination imbecile.

this
i remember reading about a guy in the bible who helped the authorities find a criminal, and i believe everything worked out well

when will people realize xstianity is our enemy?

>methodist

sounds about right

What would bowlcut rebelflag shooter do?

Forgot his name....

Why, shoot up a church full of niggers!

Find a church that doesn't sell political ideas to further its questionable agenda.

>christians being cucks
wow, what a surprise

Daily Reminder: Christianity is a cuck religion

im pretty sure many of these people will get to stay

methodist are absolute scum, together with episcopalians. cucked beyond belief

Is the same up here. The United Church actually has a pastor that doesn't believe in God in Toronto. They're trying to get rid of her. It's terrible.
I'm Presbyterian, and we're not messed up yet, but they just recently tried to force us to accept gay pastors and it got shot down.

Lutherans are based the problem is with bringing the red pill on the Catholic Church's jewing he opened a box that allowed degenerates to rationalize their unchristian ways

>Lutheran church
>active community with people under the age of 70
lmao

Go to a Presbyterian church faggot

Why the fuck do people support illegals being in the country? Can someone please tell me when it became socially acceptable to support them? After the refugee crisis?

Fuck Methodists. The minute they get immigrants they try to sign them up for benefits by claiming they are refugees. It often works. I know, I see the applications.

They should be monitored just like the Muslims.

nothing.

Presbyterian checking in. Solid services, good traditions, non degenerate. Plus my pastor calls out the left wing for oppressing Christians in hidden ways. Super based pastor.

remember these people dont have to listen to the rules because muh racism muh acceptance

Stop going to that church or convert to different branch of Christianity.

There's nothing wrong with what your church is doing, they are simply helping people on a vulnerable situation, and they can also use that opportunity to convert many people into Christianity.

Go to a Philipino church, the only thing their community does is crack jokes about Manny Pacquiao before each song and hold a charity BBQ cookout at the end of the month

Stop going to a "church" practicing genocide?

Churches don't have the right to break the law

>catholics protecting the only catholics who go to church

Unsurprising

underrated

Go to a different church

Absolutely none of them will get to stay

How would they even survive in a society with E-Verify and buffed up ICE?

Damn, better do it OP, it's kek's will after all.

This. I hate people that dont know what evangelical is. My neighbors go to either an assembly of god or non denominational snake handler horseshit and should be deleted. The wife was going on about talking in tongues and how god spoke through her to tell her she's right about family argument and how her in laws were breaking gods covanent (her tongue talk revelations) and not true christians because they are still on the other side of family argument. The argument is over the adults smoking weed and the wife claims god revealed to her via talking in tongues all this bad shit would happen if they (the in laws)?didn't stop. This Methodist yucked out of that conversation, i tell ya wut

why do beaner men look like criminals?

>Ryan_Reynolds_But_Why.webm

Thid

>being a pedo cucktholick

It was written in the bible in the new testament itself that people must still follow the law of those who govern you

It didnt even look into it but it looks like a bunch of Lutherans. I mean Christianity is beyond cucked but Lutherans take it to the next level.

Cuckstianity strikes again!

Weakness is not something that should be cherished. In fact, it is in conflict with natural law, our God's real beliefs. You can prove this easily by looking at the animals. Only the strong and the smart can survive.

en.yahstar.com/world-news-tonight/video/57744ea6cebd2e9e038b4a07-iraqi-refugees-dragged-out-of-church-in-iceland.html
Close enough

Yea fuck you too

Great, now we don't have to round them up.
We simply arrest them and deport when they leave church grounds.
If they don't leave, that means Church is saddled with cost of caring for and housing them and providing daily needs, not the general tax paying public.
Let it happen.

burn it to the ground

Flips are cool. They make good Americans.

>cross desert and river to arrive in foreign country illegally
>climb walls
>avoid detection
>weak
>oppressed
FUCK OFF ACKMED.

They have no power to do this.
It would involve actual subversion and subterfuge.
>while financially contributing nothing (read: tax-free everything).
THEY GIVE AWAY ALL THE MONEY RETARD, THEY'RE NOT A BUSINESS.
This would probably become a mess but it's actually true, doing this goes far beyond church functions and is actually criminal. I've never seen a church seized before but it might actually happen.
Leave the church OP. They're going against the teachings of the bible. Paul discusses following man made laws if they're not in conflict with god's law. He also makes it plain and clear that anyone who doesn't take care of his own people is worse than an unbeliever. The minister is fighting his own people to defend criminals from another country, what an ungodly retard.

What's with the tuna?

There is nothing stopping the govt from raiding churches. They don't have magical immunity.

Yes, Christians are to follow the law unless they are commanded to blaspheme etc.

The church has become such a joke in this country that them sheltering illegals wont mean shit. Its just easier for the deportation force because they know where to find them now.

>It's ok for the church to be involved in political events like sheltering immigrants
>It's not ok for the church to start calling for the retaking of Constantinople

Pick one.

If churches can get involved in politics like this, then my pastor should be able to start calling upon his congregation to deus vult.

Oh wait, but he won't, because most Christians believe that we aren't supposed to try to control the government. (Jesus words: I did not come to build a kingdom of earth but a kingdom of Heaven)

One or the other catholics. I guess that's what you get for having an extreme leftist pope.

Tuna has a very strong smell, and depending on how long it's hidden with the hole in the can it will slowly go bad, making it smell even worse

Can't imagine it'll smell too nice...

>''Succ dem toes wite boi''

American Christians lmao

It's long past time that the churches pay their fucking taxes .

>trying to increase chruch membership
Christcucks everyone.

Stop giving churches money. They use it to bring in more shitskins or somali isis fighters to fuck us over, beg for more money, use that to bring more terrorists in to kill us.

Fuck the church. They are only using a bunch of idiotic people to advance the infinite isil immigration and make a shitload of money seeding terrorism across the globe.

They all look smug as fuck.

It's not going to happen, edgy atheist. The power to tax is also the power to destroy the church and since there's a wall between church and state...CHURCHES CAN'T BE TAXED.

Warn them that getting involved in politics may get rid of the tax exemption.

Churches can be burnt. You cant escape wrath. Churchfuckers should know that

You should follow the teaching of Jesus Christ and open your heart to the suffering of other people.

fpbp

Burn your church

Cuckstianity strikes again, kek.

its nice how they are all in one place, KEK.

Reminder that Lutheranism is literally the Swedecuck's religion

>nailing feces to a door

Idiot. Theire concentrated on ONE SPOT now. Think like a German for a sec