When are we going to do something about this Trump shilling?

When are we going to do something about this Trump shilling?

He's already won the presidency but we still have 5000 threads a day on this guy. It's fucking ridiculous. It's ruining this board. I wish Sup Forums could stop sucking this guys little orange cock for even just a day, holy shit.

Surely I can't be the only one who's had enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk
youtube.com/watch?v=EQI5F76piDo
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Five_Myr_Climate_Change.png
joannenova.com.au/2010/02/the-big-picture-65-million-years-of-temperature-swings/
mysite.science.uottawa.ca/jveizer/isotope_data/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png#globalusage
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png
drroyspencer.com/2013/06/still-epic-fail-73-climate-models-vs-measurements-running-5-year-means/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:All_palaeotemps.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Best sex I ever had!

>posts a Trump thread
>to complain about Trump threads

The liberal 'mind' hard at work.

pissing in an ocean of piss

And now it is the color of the Big D
everything will soon be Trump colored

yeah it's getting old

>hurr if you don't want talk about muh god emperor your a liberal hurrr
kys

>have Trump General to have discussions on Trump
>shills spam the board with Trump threads to bitch about muh cabinet and OMFG WHAT A FIALURE and RECOUNT WILL SURELY RUIN HIM threads
>bitches about Trump threads
Yeah I agree man, I wish shills would fuck off.

t. hillary voter

Are you tired of winning, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=daOH-pTd_nk

Yeah man, you're totally right. I'm a shill because I'm sick of talking about the same topic 5000 times a day.

/the_donald/-->

it's a new political paradigm. the election is over and it's not about that anymore.

it's a matter of where politics goes next. if clinton won, there'd be just a handful of clinton threads a day as her platform and what she'd do would be "business as usual"

Your obviously not here that often.
Like the above user said, that's exactly why he have a President Trump general.
The other threads about him are 90% concern trolls who would be ignored in the general.
Nice try though cuck.

Oh really? So anons don't post 5000 threads about Trump every time he so much as sharts on twitter?

>HHAHAHAHAHAH THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>MUH GOD EMPEROR
>MUH SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE, AN ELITIST KIKE BORN WITH A GOLDEN SPOON IN HIS ASS

Jesus just kill yourself

Here you go. Since you're too much of a dumb faggot to do it yourself, I took the liberty of narrowing the catalog down to a search on "Trump". Notice any pattern? Possibly one outlined for you in an above post?

Instead of complaining like a little bitch, how about you make threads having nothing to do with Trump? If you're concerned about the quality of the board, help make it better.

Just go to the catalog. There are plenty of other threads.

I've already tried that. The threads even get bumps by other anons but they are inevitably slid off the board if they're not normie clickbait or related to Trump. Trump shills make sure they bump the Trump threads

global warming is a myth
>americans actually believe this

>That picture
REEEEE STOP TRYING TO DISOWN US DAD

TRUMP GENERAL SHILLING THE SHILLS
ASSHOLE OF THE INTERNET EDITION

Why are we still here?

We are the UK now!

you were always part of the empire

go to your room and think about what you've said!
Its easyer to say global warming is a myth rather than saying fuck global warming and the chinese.

>climate change is man made
>if we suddenly switch to useless green energy China, India and Russia are totally going to as well.

Come on dad.

Fucking CTR
WE WON
E

W
O
N

Its like being bullied every day in school and one day your big brother shows up and beats up all the bullies like he said he would but you just thought they would never let him in the school ground

i just thought you ought to know these things, I don't want no son of mine, come running and crying to me when the sea level starts rising the asia is screaming for there blood.
The G20 should be interesting,

>muh CTR
>WE WON

Yeah no shit you dumbfuck, that's what I even wrote myself in the original post.

t. leftypol

Make a better thread then you gigantic fucking baby.

Sage.

>muh ice caps
See pic

BAN TRUMP GENERAL THREADS!!!

this is trump's board user, you're just posting in it!

>man made climate change is a lie
when yellowstone finaly cleanses the world of americans, i will be happy.

That's what the evidence tells us. Sadly a lot of people keep parading as if it was true.

under the same logic i keep all the bears out of england every time i clap my hands, americas major export is pollution

>we still have 5000 threads a day on this guy.

This is better than 5000 "what could have been" threads had Trump not been elected.

Fuck off.

No, under the same logic, you'd provide studies refuting his point in the pic instead of non arguments like this.

kys kys
kys
kys
k
y
s
nigger are you even trying?

ill just leaf this here for ya cuck

nah but whenever I brought up the cult of personality nobody ever addressed any of my points and just shouted down my arguments with LE FUCKIN LEAF reddit meme

so I just started legitimately shitposting, as well as pretending to be as extreme right wing as possible (and retarded) and see how many people I could get to agree with me

>Surely I can't be the only one who's had enough

but you are.

just unsubscribe from this sub

A
FUCKING
C U C K
LEAF

I don't mind the threads I find the obvious redditors more annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=EQI5F76piDo

every one of those graphs except for two are unsourced

the last one also has a ridiculously misleading scale, brain yourself my "white" friend

If you don't like it you can leave.

They are all sourced.

>1st
J. Zachos, et al (2001) – Trends, Rhythms, and Aberrations in Global Climate 65 Ma to Present, Science 292 (5517), 686–693
joannenova.com.au/2010/02/the-big-picture-65-million-years-of-temperature-swings/

>2nd
Veizer, J., Ala, D., Azmy, K., Bruckschen, P., Buhl, D., Bruhn, F., Carden, G.A.F., Diener, A., Ebneth, S., Godderis, Y., Jasper, T., Korte, C., Pawellek, F., Podlaha, O. and Strauss, H., 1999. 87Sr/86Sr, d13C and d18O evolution of Phanerozoic seawater. Chemical Geology 161, 59-88.
mysite.science.uottawa.ca/jveizer/isotope_data/
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Phanerozoic_Climate_Change.png#globalusage

>3rd
Fleming et al. 1998, Fleming 2000, and Milne et al. 2005.
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Post-Glacial_Sea_Level.png

>4th
drroyspencer.com/2013/06/still-epic-fail-73-climate-models-vs-measurements-running-5-year-means/

>5th

>6th
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:All_palaeotemps.png