So how bad is France when it comes to Arabs and Africans? Is it worse than Germany...

So how bad is France when it comes to Arabs and Africans? Is it worse than Germany? Is it just the major cities that are infested with these subhumans, or is it widespread?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London
youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I
youtu.be/jx4h_ZKKFZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Terrible
Probably, they mostly have turks while we have algerians and niggers, they're dumber and more agressive
The countryside is gorgeous still preserved for now

Well that's good at least. I was planning on visiting France soon and was recommended to avoid the major cities.

>for now

I just got back from Paris, its pretty bad. I stayed in Republique in the 4th arrondisment and there was literally a protest nearby with a bunch of niggers/arabs waving around Al-Nusra and Free Syrian Army flags shouting in French in Arabic "We are not terrorists!"

glad to be back home

Just avoid Paris and Marseille, they're literal dystopian hellholes
I'd recommend visiting the rural south, the alps and the west

Paris is boogabooga land. Seriously you can spend an hour not seeing a white person.

Lyon is kinda nice, I heard good things about Grenoble as well. Also take some time to visit any mountain and take a walk in some nature areas. Its a beautiful country.

algerians are worse than niggers and by far

Subhumans? You're a racist. These are people with feelings, people who want a better life.

the difference of france to other countries is that what happens to germany now happens in france for over 60 years now, france is so far gone there is return.

yes it's worse than germany

>Seriously you can spend an hour not seeing a white person.

>visited Poland, No niggers
>Visited Czech Republic, No niggers
>Visited Russia, No Niggers

Visited Italy and I had numerous Africans try to sell me drugs. Is all of Western Europe fucked? My wife is wanting to go to England and France this summer but I can't help but think it will be a nigger paradise.

he's not wrong, just sit on a bench in magenta or barbes you may not see a single white person the entire day

Well, I like walking lets say. I took a few wrong turns and just wandered around some areas north of montmarte.
Also Parisians are hilariously hostile towards other frenchies.

I'm planning to visit France next year (calm down, as a tourist, I'll be out in less than a week). Is there a place not infested by Africa and Saudi?

You wife will LOVE England and France :^)

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Now I just need to brush up on my French. I haven't used it in years and pretty much forget how to speak it.

France and the French people are utter garbage.

Quebecois are actually pretty alright. At least they have pride in their heritage.

a fin shitposting on a city he doesn't know i can understand it
you in the other hand ... sure there are too many brownies in paris but dont exagerate like that

dont go to london. you will not see a single white person

I wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese, whatever, but I hate all americans with all my might.

I fucking hate americans. They are as bad as mexicans, maybe even worse. I hate them with the fury of 1000 suns, those hamburger eating fuckers. They are the cancer killing the modern world. Not only are they straight ugly and fat, they are stupid. They may run tech centers and shit, but they're so stupid it's rage enticing. Every time I see an american woman I want to throw up all over the fucking place. On top of this, they smell terrible. Every time an american turns to talk to me, the mixture of their BO and breathe makes me want to shoot myself to get rid of the pain. It's like they never bathe. I could take my hairy ass and rub shit all over it, not only would it be smarter and prettier than an american, it would smell many times better. Their food is disgusting too. I could mix sewage in with vomit and make better cuisine.

Their country is shit too. It's over crowded and smelly as a pair of old dudes balls. They're the cancer killing this world, they're like mexicans except they aren't as good at sports and they aren't quite as violent. Just as ugly, stupid fat and smelly.

>>Visited Czech Republic, No niggers
>tfw you haven't been offered drugs by nigger on Wenceslas square
you did something wrong desu, did you atleast get robbed by beautiful gypsy girl?

Hungary and Slovakia are actually the countries I am suggesting we visit, although she says they don't have enough history to warrant us visiting kek.

>Is there a place not infested by Africa and Saudi?
Central France, Brittany. Apart from that, no.

as previously stated, you just have to avoid the big cities
lucky for you the big cities are the worst part of the country anyway
Visit the chateaux de la Loire, the Champagne and Bourgogne regions, the riviera, the Alps and the south / south west countryside for patrician-tier vacations

No, thanks to Sup Forums I've learned to just treat gypsies like shit. The reason also may be the fact I was there in January and it was snowing. There was like 4 african tour boat operators trying to get us to go on a ride down the Vltava

I dont know was it amusing or just plain rude but I remember a group of frenchies going around a girl from quebec and laughing at her accent.
I understand the language sounds a bit funny but they can be so rude.

England is a pretty depressing place these days desu. I find it very difficult to recommend a visit to anyone.

>stay away from big cities
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Thats really sad. There is a lot I would love to see in England, but I just hate being around niggers. I am forced to deal with them here and I enjoy going on vacation not having to deal with a pack or violent savages constantly accosting me to buy something.

>tfw asia is the best vacation destination

Protip: take a look at the French national football team and ask yourself how bad the situation is.

>1% black
>nigger paradise
We just keep them all in the poor areas of London.

Don't come to England, or anywhere in the UK for that matter. It's just not worth the visit, really. What I would suggest is Austria, Hungary, and Slovakia, and you may also consider going more south, like Croatia or even Bulgaria.

I've been to Germany several times before the """refugee""" crisis. France is way worse, even degenerate Berlin is way better than Paris or Marseille. For the most part, Turks are pretty laid back and easy going while Arabs are mostly cunts.

France has visibly more immigrants, even small towns nowadays, than Germany. They barely have a few niggers that mostly stay in public parks where they sell shitty weed.

In France, they're everywhere and they're causing most of the troubles, over 70% of our prisoners are Muslims for a reason. It's not just that there are too many of them, their attitude is just terrible, everything turns to shit around them.

At least Germany is/was a high-trust society, France has clearly become a low-trust one because of immigration.

ehhh.....

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_London

>London is 44.9% white british
>24.5% of the population was born outside of Europe

Its not looking good for you lad

Oh you don't get anything like that here. We don't have the street seller types here, yet. They won't hassle you in the street, unless of course you walk around a rough area late at night.

If you're just coming here to see our history and so on, you will probably enjoy it. Also, white English people generally receive Americans favourably and will be friendly to you, contrary to what your media might tell you about us being snooty etc.

There are none in Normandy. I didn't see one it was quire surprising, even in Caen and Rouen, I saw like a handful of nogs but no Arabs and certainly no fugees. Is it because of the weather they don't stay there?

God bless Normandy.

Look at all those ugly white women in there.

How contrived. Sad!

Paris is already an African city. It's as bad as London pretty much.

The southern France is also really bad. Center is ok, and Brittany seems to be most European although Rennes, Nante and Brest have also their diversity problem.

>Is it worse than Germany
Germany is like France 15 years ago

I was in Berlin like 8 years ago and even then I was shocked, so many niggers and arabs but then 2 years ago I was in Paris, oh boy Berlin was 100% pure aryan compared to that slum thats called city of love

>Quebecois are actually pretty alright. At least they have pride in their heritage.

Fighting for 200 years to keep it alive has created some resistance to it, but make no mistake, this cancer exists even here. It's just not prominent.

Literally the Africans in Italy were constantly trying to sell us either drugs or fake designer pocketbooks.

it's much, much worse than Germany. I really think France is beyond help at this point. It will be the Islamic powercenter of Europe, where all Jihadists pass through.

>London
Are you retarded? Read my post.

>ts not looking good for you lad
Oh and it's looking good for you? The country that's 44.9% white?

British poos are alright.

Don't the French people get sick of it? If majority of crimes come from the same group, shouldn't something be done about them?

Fuck quebec. Their shitty bloc and their shitty need to seced.

>wouldn't even consider myself xenofobic, not against poland, japanese
>(America)'s over crowded

Wot?

dat would be racist, goy

The Africans selling crap to tourist are an annoyance more than anything. The worse are those born here. And overall, blacks are not nearly as bad a people as Arabs, especially the Algerians.

You tell me, don't niggers make up the large majority of your prison population? How are those BLM rallies working out for you?

Ive heard this before from people but its just hard to comprehend a group acting worse than niggers. All of the Arabs I have met here have been pretty chill, although the lengths they have to go through to get here compared to Europe probably helps with the quality of people.

>Their shitty bloc and their shitty need to seced.
Dude, the Bloc died 2 elections ago and separatism is political suicide these days. The only party that's unapologetically separatist now is those commies in Quebec Solidair that no one takes seriously.

I heard that arab (((youths))) increasingly target asian minorities for theft and harassment and they are complaining that no one helps them. Any truth to that?

I went to Czech republic and yet I see 1000x more gyppos in my neighbourhood on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=N99joQfFV2I

Yeah the distance and aving an ocean between you and the nearest arab country is a good filter.

France is the country in Europe with more shitskins and were racemixing is more prevalent.
Although this may change with all the new "refugees" in Germany and Sweden.

The left is Sweden-tier cucked over here, at least they're losing support every day. A lot of people are catching on the desperation of ordinary French that have to live with this crap but the ruling classes have ignored them so far. Hopefully that will change after the next elections.

As everywhere, liberals congregate in nice areas of big cities, shitskins in the less nice areas and the countryside is mostly white.

Point taken. Though I guess I lucked out as I don't have to deal with those clowns. The few blacks that live around me are actually decent people and are considered "uncle toms" by niggers.

youtu.be/jx4h_ZKKFZQ

Well, you got your own arab issues to sort out too.
Also Barcelona is packed with africans who steal shit.

>Plight of roma in canada

These fucking poo in loos, have some more of them.

I guarantee you if you get 3 or more of the "good" niggers together they will act just like the normal niggers. At least that is how it has been in my experience.

Those white girls are all butt-ass ugly. The niggers can have the busted white bitches, i don't give a flying fuck.

It fucking heartbreaking what's happened to parts of Paris.

I've been going since I was a kid every few years or so and each time it seems worse.

NW France is still gorgeous, tho.

>arab (((youths)))
arab jews?

First they will fuck the ugly ones to get a permanent residence permit. Then they will knock her up. Then they will leave them and start raping better looking ones because they cant be kicked out anymore.

you can keep them it's okay, they will breed to full numbers in no time

Is it worse than USA?

I live in Barcelona and the only niggers I see here are tourist from France, always accompanied by a french female.

nah, I just meant that when the media refers to criminal "youths" it's usually grown ass men

kind of like the 12 year old Syrian refugees who can grow a full beard

La Rambla matey.
Madrid is fucking awesome though, easily one of the most likeable capitals.

damn this nigga look like he boutta kill nappa for failing him

Literally Brazil.

I can't escape from my own shithole if entire civilization will be totally huehue in one generation.

To be honest religion of peace will turn rich countries hues worse than brazilians.

The Atlantic Ocean is a pretty good filter for now. It lets you pick and choose which ones you take.

I've had Arabs and Blacks around as far as I can remember it's not that they're bad people, although many are just cunts. It's about group dynamics, they're nice in small numbers, a lot less so when they outnumber you.

Multiculturalism is a terrible idea, ti can only lead to racial tension and eventually civil war. I think that's why they're pushing so hard for interracial unions which only makes things worse.

how can we ruin coal burners lives?

Yup, niggers and sandniggers target them because no one cares about asians and since they own most of the shops they make easy targets for robbery.

It got """"medias"""" attention months ago because one got killed and asians went on the streets but nothing changed obviously.

Only a purge can resolve the problem.

>always accompanied by a french female

Are french women usually coalburners too? I met a french girl and she was pretty red pilled. Though she was probably an exception.

>it's not that they're bad people
>they're nice in small numbers

t.cuck

Yes. It's becoming a problem mostly in the north of Paris, the 19th district, where there are lots of Arabs and Chinese. The Chinese have been expanding there over the last decade and Arabs did what they always do, get antagonistic and aggressive.

french """peoples""" women are all liberation ideologists, therefore traitors and rassemischung

ally with arabs to destroy negro?

Christ. Why do white countries have to be flooded with literally every race going?

yep especially since they've turned up the interracial propaganda 200% a few years ago
literally every advert features interracial / mulatto families, and every TV show must have its token strong wymyn hijabi / junglemonkey in a suit

Is it really french white women going for nogs? I heard it's mostly beurettes who so

I bet you let Bolivians fuck your wife

Women are naive and dont think logically. If they get likes on facebook for marching with nignogs then thats what they will do.

It starts with a """""j"""""

I wonder

Well, that's depressing. Some of your women are cute as fuck.

Explain to me how the white race is going to "die"?

>British """""comedy"""""

Not silly enough/10

It's not as bad as Sup Forumsacks say it is.

Marseille is a shithole I admit.
Paris is still beautiful. Parisians are arrogant as fuck but they're not bad people. The migrant thing is getting out of control these days, but I have good faith it'll get back to normal.

The SJW spirit isn't as pronounced and crazy as in the US. People are getting redpill and I'm counting on our 1500yrs+ ancestry to avoid a catastrophe.

Also, don't forget France has a special relationship with Christianity. Never underestimate the divine element in France.

Girls are still pretty and nice here btw.

That the scary part m8

French are the most disgusting nation on the face of earth.Their women are whores and their men are just disgusting cucks who shares their women with foreigns

> chinese immigrants demonstration
> french flag and colors everywhere

> french presidential election
> algerian flags everywhere

I dont think anyone said France is ugly at any point. You just have too many arabs and nignogs.
Arent these mostly vietnamese immigrants though?