Name a successful country with a majority MUSLIM population

Name a successful country with a majority MUSLIM population.

PROTIP: You can't.

sweden

Singapore.

Islam is the third largest religion in Singapore, after Buddhism and Christianity.

Also,
>No Civil Rights
>Successful
pick one

It's called Saudi Arabia, and practically rules Islam-- like the Vatican does with Catholicism.

Saudi is one of the richest companies in the world. Every other country has at one time or another fought a proxy war for Saudi. It's the biggest backer of ISIS and has complete immunity over that. They were given nukes practically for free. They have more investments then any other nation and are some the highest paying lobbyist group in OTHER countries. Oh and don't forget OPEC.

Israel

Indonesia

That won't last indefinitly. The growth in domestic consumption of oil will steadily reduce their export income, as will reduced ability to produce from supply decline.

Tunisia?

>Saudi Arabia
>successful

They will crash in 5 years tops if anything major happens to oil. Also, every Saudi I've met was (or at least looked) inbred. They're basically inbred goatfuckers with oil. The meltdown that will ensue after the next oil-related happening will be fun to watch though

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Why do you think these sand niggers all want to go to France?

What do you define as "successful?"
Every country has problems.

Iran

Kuwait

UAE

that's two but yeah, if oil ever crashes they're completely fucked

it's why the UAE is trying so hard to build up tourism shit right now

>literally no civil rights
>successful

See This is probably the only one that's somewhat successful, having switched to tourism since they knew oil wouldn't last forever. However, everything that requires a brain and not just money (buildings, etc.) was built by white people. The sand niggers only supplied the $$$

Jordan is actually a decent country. 92% Sunni ragheads.

England

Indonesia

Hey mate, news flash for you. We would crash too, our money is secured by the pretro dollar.

Germany

Literally a third world country. Regional power at best

Lol tourism, who'd wanna go over there and get scmitar'd by some dune coon?

Not as hard. See Canada

>what is the richest country in the world
Qatar you dumb fuck.
Also UAE and Brunei

Civil rights are a meme.
Nobody actually benefits from the right to burn flags or fuck other guys in the ass, and plenty of people suffer from the decrease in social cohesion.
But by all means, keep insisting that a "so progressive" attitude to pinko homosexuals somehow elevates you above everyone else.

Christ, Dad, you used to be cool.

Define "successful" because I get the feeling that you will use any issue the country has to weasel out of admitting defeat.

Qatar (2nd World Stable)
[Oil to Service Economy and is decent leader of tech in region] [Claim Dem still Sharia but compared to crazy any Muslim country, pretty liberal][Human rights abuse TCN, Traficking, Corruption, advocate free immigration to EU]

UAE. Oil tit sucker but seem to be improving at a faster pace than the Saudis in infrastructure and economy investments. Has above criterias minus any confusion of becoming a republic. Still Sharia weird. TCN runs anything and everything besides management. That country's education level is a joke. HOWever, decent chance for this country to be semi decent if should oil become needless by 2035.

From what I see alot of the new gen do a bunch of crazy shit, almost as infamous as rich Chinese kids. Mullahs no like and want Muslim League to invade that country.

I personally don't like Islam since it chose to remain a backward and conservative thingy that is more reactionary than common sense. But I'd won't say no to anything that Islamist conservatives hate, even if it is truly batshit.
I'm all for progress in these countries. As long as they're happy there. They can stop migrating everywhere with their backwards common sense.

Brunei isn't rich.

It's shit for everyone living here. The answer is none, OP.