Is Pizzagate a huge tinfoil diversion from what happened to Wikileaks and Assange?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/TYmTd
archive.fo/uYB1n
youtu.be/ju_jWWIS_hE
youtu.be/vBSIDQt5Dwc
s0.docspal.com/files/processed/29/11085229-oqffhiek/Social Media INSCOM.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a definite maybe...

Its not, Assange is alive. RT interviewed him a few weeks after Ecuador internet went out.

no, it's part of it though maybe

Bullshit didn't you see that one tiny little glitch in one frame and the weird shadow on his shirt? 100% proof he's dead. Good one shill how much you getting paid

The "truth" is somewhere between:

podesta emails --at the least they document he has many disgusting friends and family membersautist discoveries, at most document actual involvement or interest in illegal exploitative activity.
NSA propaganda/coup/countercoup --see Flynn, Pieczik, etc.

...somewhere in between, or both.
the lies are based on truth, the truth can be approached by reading between the lines, and there is no shortage of scumbags in DC to take down, based on either truth or lies.

muh green screen kek, i knew that was the counter argument. im not a shill, couldnt care less, trump won thats all that matters to me.

The "truth" is somewhere between:

podesta emails --at the least they document he has many disgusting friends and family members, at most document actual involvement or interest in illegal exploitative activity.
autist discoveries --some probably relevant, many are bullshit or fantasy
NSA propaganda/coup/countercoup --see Flynn, Pieczik, etc.

...somewhere in between, or both.
the lies are based on truth, the truth can be approached by reading between the lines, and there is no shortage of scumbags in DC to take down, based on either truth or lie

not true, the interview was from pre - oct 16
ask yourself, how hard is it to stick your face in the window for three fucking seconds?

Is it possible Assange really was an a gent of the Russians?

pizzagate tajes precedence anyway, way too many positive concidece to shun it, although is there a truth to the instagrams being faked? or isthat lugenpresse making bullshit fake news site allegation

all sides have their hands on him however they can, trying to spin him like a top

nah, he leaks shit on russia and russia hates him.

i'm sure by now the waters are being muddied on purpose of course
"some truths are so important they must be protected by a bodyguard of lies" - some dude

No, accuses were Character Assassination.

thats for sure, the tweets by andrew breitbart regarding podesta really made me think, no wonder he was kill.

I'd suggest starting here:

archive.fo/bqJ44
archive.fo/MrsGu
archive.is/dkfrF
archive.fo/TYmTd
archive.fo/uYB1n

And before you dismiss this outright, you should watch these

youtu.be/ju_jWWIS_hE

youtu.be/vBSIDQt5Dwc

because pedophilia and child trafficking are (and have been) huge problems in the US which are insidiously overlooked.

it could be that there is no cp involved.
cp is just doomsday scenario, they could be moving drugs or tech.
they are surely moving something.

Nice try CIA.

So who are you sending to snipe him when he peeks out the window eh?

as long as you can kill witnesses prosecutors and judges, you're pretty much untouchable

no, theres chomos in government offices and the entertainment industry

Juden please go

c'mon
if i was him i'd tell media to come and surround the place, give a quick wave with the daily newspaper and maybe say hello
done

See:

can umake a pizzagate discord, im tired of having 900 pizzathreads, im a NOC for Trump The Record.

i had wondered that same thing. its like they have this understanding of the autist contingent, that if presented with a rabbit hole, they will immediately dive down it diving.

Its like giving an unsolvable Rubiks cube to a retard.

>yeah yeah there's nothing to worry about Jullie. We don't really care that you have top government and bank secrets that could potentially lead to revolutions all around the world and the collapse of financial institutions. Just come out to the window for ooooone second no one's gonna hurt ya.

pizzagate is such a bad distraction though, CP is taken seriously, its hard to use it as a disinfo decoy, too

it attracts to much unwanted attention

Dude i dunno but this HBGary leaks are making my day. a complete guide on how the government stalks people online, also pic related their cashflow. s0.docspal.com/files/processed/29/11085229-oqffhiek/Social Media INSCOM.pdf

I see what you mean, but I think the thing about chid absue is that it is 'triggering', and thus demands urgent emotional involvemt.

tbf Im not dismissing the pizzagate thing, its certainly been a motif since the dutroux affair in Belgium, the Westminister paedo cult scandal, Epstein, etc etc.

Its just that the sheer amount of data is overwhelming, particularly when combined with the equally overwhelming Wikileaks investigation.

Why can't we just fly a Ecuadorian user to visit the embassy in London?