Four more days

we need to get rid of this governement asap and hofer is the first step.

lets do this, austranons.

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/panorama/welt/5123350/HabsburgRenaissance-in-Ungarn
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-burqa-veil-ban-holland-votes-for-partial-restrictions-some-public-places-a7445656.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do we have a chance though?

What about the Fuck Hofer Demo in Wien this Saturday? Will it help in favor of Hofer? Even Van der Cuck is against it.

we do according to bookies ... and common sense.

the difference was negligible in may and after le summer of terror many vdb-voters wont show up at the ballot boxes again ...

And you can guarantee that how?..

please don't think of the jews

i cant

Step one: Hofer
Step two: Bring back the Habsburg monarchy.
Step three: Please fucking annex us!

Cool

Weiß nicht obs möglich ist so leicht Kalifate zu annexen.

go make another trump thread retard

Hofer is a German nationalist from the fraternity of Olympia piefken burners pls go.

I wasn't even being sarcastic, I just wanted to give this thread a bump, but now that you mention it, less than half the threads are about Trump and this is unacceptable.

Hofer will win
also digits

hello fellow austrians

>What about the fuck hofer demo
It will only show how despicable the liberals are just like with the trump protests. People will see them as butthurt losers and start supporting hofer just to piss them off.

Whats up Milchschnitte

I believe in you guys.

One of my buddies asked me whether I was serious last time when i told him i voted Hofer, he voted VdB
This time, he said, he won't vote at all. Though he's kind of a cuck and might be convinced by his gf.

i would also vote for an orang-utan if it'd accelerate the decline of the current governement

*tries to adjust contrast*

Mein Vaterland, mein Österreich, du Land an Kraft und Ehren reich; wie schloss ich tief ins Herz dich ein, wie bin ich stolz, dein Sohn zu sein! Wenn Gott vom Himmel spräch´ zu mir: "Welch Land der Welt erwählst du dir?" Ich säumte nicht und sagte gleich: "Mein Vaterland, mein Österreich!"

Austria-Hungary 2.0 when?

The Habsburg's claim to the Hungarian throne are technically still valid btw.

Bump!

What is wrong with our government? Were doing pretty ok overall.

Will he remove kebab, user? Or just stop the inflow?

Either way, I'll send him meme magic.

>doing ok overall
>currently have german Trudeau in office

Yes, super ok, really wonderfull. Can i interest you in 50.000 refuguees?

>What is wrong with our government? Were doing pretty ok overall.

(sunni) muslim mass immigration seems to be an investment in longlasting problems.

and we are getting the worst of the bunch ...

meant for

There was a very interesting article recently about the Hungarian government and the Habsburgs.

If you can read German:
diepresse.com/home/panorama/welt/5123350/HabsburgRenaissance-in-Ungarn

>Implying they get accepted anywhere but in Vienna and Graz

>Implying we don't have strict refugee laws, you need a strong vase to be admitted.

I hope you guys get that man into office

MAGA BOIS

I want to bully latvian posters relentlessly

Habsburg are gay now

I surely hope not he was a member of a fraternity that doesn't even recognize Austria's soverignity.

Im not saying i like Van der Cuck but you can't have a *president* that represents your country to other leaders when he doesn't even respect Austrian borders.

So you'd rather have a cuck than join with your fellow Germans in mighty union?

>you need a strong vase

I got you

Austro/pol/acks, I made the mistake of reading the comment section on derstandard.at.

Tell me, are the people in your country really that stupid, brainwashed and cucked, or is it just a leftist echo chamber? What's the average austrian's stance on shitskins, mudslimes, EU etc?

*Realistic* chances for Hofer to win?

Why do we need borders?
Alles Erdenreich ist Österreich Untertan

Just have to remind everyone else again.

kekd

That was fucking beautiful, and you can be guaranteed that i didn't google translate it, In Dänemark we learn German in School.

When used correctly, german is fuckn beautiful.

Read the comment section of the Krone

It's the biggest newspaper in Austria

leftist echochamber, most people here dislike muslims, but are indifferent or in favor of the EU

Well, have the second verse too.

Mein Österreich, mein Vaterland, wo Schönes sich zum Guten fand: der Alpen Schnee, der Seen Blau, der Saaten Gold, der Wiesen Tau, der Berge Schätz´, der Reben Saft, der Frauen Fleiß, der Männer Kraft; wo ist das Land, wie du so reich, mein Vaterland, mein Österreich.

>Tell me, are the people in your country really that stupid, brainwashed and cucked

Yes they are.

No wonder, der Standard is literally a more commercial Vice Magazine.

Danke mein Deutsche Freund.

can somebody redpill me on VdB and Hofer? might change my vote

For starters: The Greens are THE anti-globalisation and anti-capitalism party per se.
So what seems to be their main argument in this election, "Don't vote Hofer, we'll leave the EU" is as stupid as it gets in my opinion.
and people actually fall for it.

Is Hofer going to win?

Make Austria great again desu.

Don't forget their favorite argument:

"L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y H-I-T-L-E-R"

DAILY REEEEEEMINDER THAT VOTING WILL NEVER SAVE ANY COUNTRY EVER

KYS BLUPILLED FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily reminder that you'll forever be Turkish.

This is pretty pointless though. All it does is radicalise people who were pro Bello from the beginning.
It cuts no ice with centrists and rights.

Wasn't the Habsburg monarchy degenerate as fuck?

lully

What are the chances of Hofer winning anyway? Will Antifa count the ballots again?

"cousin" - confirmed piefke comic

bookies like hofer 2,50-1,50 right now.

red pill me on austrian elections

Which one is the our guy and which ones are the good goys.

Is there any chances for Austria to become uncucкed ?

and why the fuck you re-re-voted ?

if there is hope for the german-speaking peoples of europe, it's in austria.

austria has always had a share of that eastern european basedness.

partial results were leaked before the polling stations closed, among some other things.

Don't lie to yourself, we are just Germany's useless retarded cousin.

Not Austrian but I'd like to help Hofer win. Just tell me how my dudes

you want it

My home is water?

>Is there any chances for Austria to become uncucкed ?
Austrians have always wanted to Anschluss until 1945. Therefore we have a very strong "deutsch-national" party which eventually resulted in the today's FPÖ. As history went on the majority of people don't want to Anschluss anymore but the FPÖ remains to demand foreigners to speak German and to be like everyone else in our country and to not blow themselves up.

Germany only had such party during the Weimar Republic which eventually went too far and became the NSDAP. That's why today's AfD is hated by fucking everyone and has a hard time to gain popularity.

Austria has (like Germany) only one center-right party called ÖVP. The pretty much turned out to be cuckservatives during the "refugee welcome" crisis. That's why the FPÖ is so damn strong currently.

You frenchfags focus on your election

An atleast partially uncucked France is even more important than a partially uncucked Austria

Nice work. I started a similar thread yesterday that sadly died early this morning after I went to bed.

RELATED THREAD FROM THIS MORNING
RELATED THREAD FROM THIS MORNING
Hope you anons don't mind if I do some copypasta magic for memes in that thread that are not in this thread.

Make Austria Great Again!

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/dutch-burqa-veil-ban-holland-votes-for-partial-restrictions-some-public-places-a7445656.html

Netherlands are getting on the train, can we get Wilders when the time comes?

This.

And you can raise awareness among your friends that the "nazi party" in Austria aren't Nazis at all.

>Du bist uns ein Held!
>You are a hero to us!

>#UnserHeld
>#OurHero

Based burger really wants to meme Hofer into office. I like you mane.

Will do.

I'm not Austrian, will I be deported on 5th when Hofer rises?

desu that would be a bliss since I long for my nordic civilized country again ;___;

Thanks, mane. It's important!

>Has anyone seen my cigarettes?

Any of you Austrian anons from Graz? Is "After" the name of some local gang or something by any chance?

Can someone tl;dr this vote pls? it's not covered here in italy
also, will I be able to move there and be an asset for Austria? I've been there and I loved it. I'm a quiet hardworking engineer

Gibs me dat Südtirol first

I still belive in you Austria.

Hofer (he looks based btw) is important step for MEGA , It will rise the right-wing idea once again. You have to win this for europe. No fucking up ,this time!!

>pic related

For non-German speakers:
>If you eat pork, you are allowed to move in

If Hofer wins, South Tyrol will be anschlußed back to the Ö'Reich

This is something Hofer has been pursuing his whole political career. And I believe there is support on both sides of Tyrolean border for this move.

Praise Kek. I am so nervous. And seeing VdBs fuckface everyday on TV doesn´t make it better

Not from Graz, but why would a gang call itself "anus"?

as long as south tyrolians are allowed to get rich undisturbed by italy they dont give too much of a shit i think :)

We got this guys, Hofer will win

I think the issues are what you'd expect: immigration, open borders, Austria's status as a relatively "neutral" country, rapefugees, and various levels of Euro-skepticism.

Perhaps just as interesting is why Austria is having a THIRD scheduled presidential election this year (March, October, and now December). Here's my summary of politics in Austria in 2016:

Here's a replay of events in Austria in 2016:

-early 2016 Austria schedules presidential election
-establishment assumes the left-wing candidate (VDB) will win
-surprise: right-wing candidate Norbert Hofer looks poised to win
-Austrian political establishment panics
-April, Hofer wins election prior to (((postal ballot))) count
-antifa helps to count postal ballots
-Surprise, surprise: VDB miraculously "wins" once muh postal ballots are counted
>muh postal ballots
-June, Brexit wins, despite 95% certain predictions of Remain win
-Austrian constitutional court (somehow) declares election null and void due to postal ballot shenanigans
-Presidential election re-run is rescheduled for October
-Hungary re-schedules it's own "Fuck You, EU!" referendum for same day in October
-Austrian political establishment panics
-Ballots sent out for re-run of Austrian presidential election have (((faulty glue))) and can't be (((sealed))). Are you fucking kidding me? Re-run (((cancelled))).
-Cancelled re-run is now rescheduled for early December
-Meanwhile, Trump wins general election, despite 98% certain prediction of Shillary win
-Austrian re-re-run of Presidential election (TBD)

4 days, lads. That's all we have to work with!

According to Mein Kampf it was.

The only reason I'd disapprove to lose it for would be that we bitterly fought for it. Otherwise I wouldn't have any problems. And trust me, you don't want them. They keep complaining about literally everything for the sake of it, and suck 1 billion euros a year because "special region"
They don't give a shit who they belong to honestly if you keep making money flow

hello fellow Austrian, how is the weather in our easternmost city Riga?

I don't know, maybe it's the name of a local gay club or something, but it was graffitied all over the place when I last visited and I'm curious.

English:
>For Love, Pride and Tolerance.. I suck the black cock.

this, south Tyrolean are the ultimate kikes, as soon as Italy would stop giving tax breaks and shit they would suddenly turn into Tyrolean patriots of the highest degree

This whole year will be remembered, among other things, as the year the whole media's castle of lies collapsed under the weight of plain facts. Those fucking shills are really filling us with propaganda, it's extremely clear even to normies now

Are there chances Austria leaves EU? and what are the ideas on european immigration? I know nothing of it

Define degenerate

I don't want a Austria were I can't impregnate my Sister-mother

Wien was always a giant degenerate shithole

So you're telling me some idiot(s) seriously ran around spray painting the word anus all over the city?