Steven Mnuchin

>Sup Forums thought Trump would make Ron Paul treasury secretary and end the fed
>Trump appoints a JEW who worked for Goldman sachs for 17 FUCKING YEARS as TS

lmao

inb4 >A FUCKING LEAF
You have nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/business-38012410
youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA
ronpaul.com/2010-08-23/ron-paul-on-cnn-anderson-cooper-360°/
fortune.com/2016/07/19/here-is-who-donald-trump-wants-for-treasury-secretary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can Sup Forums even defend this?

bbc.com/news/business-38012410

A fucking shame, holy shit.

How can Sup Forums defend this AT ALL?

youtu.be/KYHsTq8JzhA

>How can Sup Forums even defend this?

I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN Sup Forums

Lmao Sup Forums is just right-wing version of Leftist cucks,Bernie says: "I'll bring down the ((elites)) and will save you!" every leftist cuck falls to this trap.And when Trump says the same thing this time Sup Forums jumps to the bait.
Both sides are equally retarded and disgusting but at least we are not cucks.

goldman sachs was just where he started off. he then worked for a goerge soros funded onewest bank group.

Trump is not Sup Forums

Being realistic, trump will stem the tide with a wall but he won't change the overall demographic trend of the USA. His election has given the burgers another 4 or 8 years before they physically do not have enough votes to elect a president in their own right. The only reason why trump got in is non white voter disenchantment with Hilary and tim, both white Cunts.

ron paul and his idiot spawn have failed to fall in line, why should they be rewarded?

>Trump is not Sup Forums

So why did Trump heavily pander to Sup Forums during the election and Sup Forums overwhelming support him?

Does that then mean he has to appoint an ex-goldman sachs employee

See, what you have to do here is wait and see what happens. Remember Trump? You're Fired! He'll do that shit if Mnuchin doesn't implement Trump's policies. Watch and see.

Rand did fall in line though. He didn't take cheap pot shots at trump when the media had him in a death grip.

Compare that with Romney.

Trump will lay the groundwork for an actual fix to the demographics after a succesful 8 years. He will slow the decline of Whites though I have faith in him.

Steve Bannon also worked for Goldman Sachs.
Paul Manafort also worked for Goldman Sachs

Let's be clear: if trump doesn't deport all Latinos, your white population is going to become a.minority.

I'm not talking about illegals. I'm talking about legal non whites.

>non white voter disenchantment
there have been countless studies showing how nearly nonexistent the effects of these laws are
voter id laws actually increase the black vote according to some of those studies
the only demographic that actually has a lower turnout is hispanics because of illegals

>CTR faggot with canistan proxy

KYS

>CTR
The election is over user.

Get your knickers out of a bunch. I'm talking about niggers not wanting to vote for Hilary or tim because they aren't black.

CAN'T WEAKEN THE MNUCHIN

wait so mnuchin rhymes with weaken? how do u pronounce this j bags name

if he had taken cheap shots he probably would be just like romney.

trump loves to fuck with people who fuck with him

(((MNUCHIN)))

I thought you Jews liked Jews.

Ron Paul is controlled opposition, it's fucking embarassing if you can't see it.

LITERALLY Bernie Sanders. They are the same scam artist.

>Ron Paul is controlled opposition

JIDF pls go.

>leaf
Man I'm glad most of Sup Forums grew the fuck up, and we didn't stay and rot as the right wing version of bernouts.

A

wait that's actually how his name is spelt? i thought everybody was spelling it wrong

wtf I love goldman sachs now

ron paul set the groundwork that enabled trump to win this time around and he would have made an awesome president.

instead he left the job to his idiot son who decided that he would run for prez by pretending to be a bad version of the other 15 people running. fuck him

he no wouldn't
ron paul is an islam loving degenerate who Sup Forums forgot they loved

>ron paul is an islam loving degenerate
citation needed

he's literally the progenitor of the not all mudslimes argument

citation needed

Oh wait you don't have one.

ronpaul.com/2010-08-23/ron-paul-on-cnn-anderson-cooper-360°/

from his own site, mongoloid leaf

go back to quebec if you want to be retarded

For a couple of months, not 20 years. Mnuchin also worked for Soros for 4 years.

okay one small thing compared to the countless other good things paul has done
Paul obviously doesn't support islamification
His policies included securing the fucking borders, you shill.

You're just a shill for the fed.

CAN'T SNOOCH THE MNUCHIN

I don't see a problem. Sup Forums loves globalist hedgefund jews.

Goldman Sachs and Soros are in charge now.

>no refunds Sup Forums

I don't understand the criticism for him.

if this was a real issue it would have been brought up 6 months ago when he was running the most financially efficient presidential campaign in modern US history...

not to mention the soros ties are very, VERY weak. Mnuchin worked there for ONE (1) YEAR over a DECADE ago...

and antisemitism is for muslims so fucking stop trying to peg me as played by jews when i don't just automatically assume all jews are evil

>Sup Forums is one person

there were anti trump people on here since july

President-elect Donald Trump is considering Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn for a senior administration job, possibly as director of the Office of Management and Budget, several sources close to situation said on Wednesday.

People familiar with the matter say Cohn's meeting with Trump on Tuesday included talks about a potential job in the new administration, possibly to run OMB, a sprawling office that will handle much of Trump's budget policy after he takes office in January.

Cohn, who is friendly with both Republicans and Democrats in Washington, is a longtime commodities trader who became Goldman's president and co-chief operating officer in 2006. He has long been the heir apparent to Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein. But with Blankfein showing no inclination to leave after battling cancer, Cohn may be looking to take on a new challenge. He is friendly with Trump's powerful son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

Cohn would add yet another Goldman name to a roster already filled with former executives from the influential bank, including Treasury pick Steven Mnuchin

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH GEORGE SOROS AND GOLDMAN SACHS RUNNING THE TREASURY.

DELETE THIS THREAD #MAGA

How dare he appoint somebody with qualifications

IT'S ABOUT TIME WE GET SOME JEWISH GLOBALIST BANKERS APPOINTED.

wait umm meant to type..

Wall mexico chyna!!!! Whatever NO REFUNDS!!! bla bla MAGA YUGE

Wow Turks actually being reasonable.

>all those faggots trying to justify it.

>hehe nothing wrong with appointing a globalist jewish banker hehe.
>We aren't antisemitic or anything anw , we're nice alt right cuc... boys.
>Besides, he's qualified for the job right ? And it's just a detail, look for his greater plan guys.
>Trump will not build a wall but a fence, but it's right because that's what we hoped in reality haha. BUILD THE FENCE. Besides, the wall was just a detail, just look for the greater plan I told you.
>Clinton will not go into jail as promised, but anyway who gives a shit about that ? It's just a small detail, r-r-right ?

I know that since day 1. You can't beat an oligarchic system with official means. Stop acting like total cucks.

/11/dodd-frank-targeted-mnuchin-231994
YES let's deregulate the banks ! I mean what could go wrong ?? Literally pushing Soros and the banks like Goldman Sachs agenda.

Not only that, but he worked for Soros for a while, and took a $1 billion loan from him to start a mutual fund.

>YES let's deregulate the banks
Yes.
This would actually be a good thing.

>Literally pushing Soros and the banks like Goldman Sachs agenda.
They're the ones that push for more "regulations" that give them more power and destroy their competitors.

I bet you're dumb enough to support the federal reserve too, dumbshit.

>pol/ is one person

I dont care how many kikes he puts in as long as liberal are buthurt I dont give a shit and you cant take that victory from me leaf

>>YES let's deregulate the banks
>Yes.
>This would actually be a good thing.

Heh yeah man, not like that didn't lead to the 2008-2009 recession, right?

Let's be fair, no one could've known Trump would pick Steve Mnuchin.

Oh wait, here's an article from JULY saying just that:

fortune.com/2016/07/19/here-is-who-donald-trump-wants-for-treasury-secretary/

And there were many others like it.

Yeah, I'm shocked right-wingers were full of shit. It's not as if right-wingers don't have a long track record of being wrong and full of shit.

Well, at least the disastrous Trump administration will produce a Blue wave in 2020 that makes 2008 look like chump change.

>voter id laws
>end early voting

>Heh yeah man, not like that didn't lead to the 2008-2009 recession, right?
It didn't you brainwashed idiot.

Low interest rates from the federal reserve and government regulations that caused money to be poured into the housing market did.

How do you not know this, is this your first day on Sup Forums?
Are you a shill for goldman sachs or something?

liberal tears

So who should he have hired instead for this finance role? Lot of complaints but no alternatives

C
H
E
S
S

Ron Paul is an embarrassment.

At least Trump appointed someone with knowledge in finance.

He is a kike but his tax policy will cut taxes for me and create jobs

liberals wont win in 2020 with some affirmative action nigger and turning the DEMs into the party of non whites

>t. someone who read 2 articles on infowars

Why are you projecting?
Do you get your news from john oliver?

You have the mainstream red dit bluepilled normie view of why the crash happened.

Why are you even here?

(((FOX))) IS NOW IN CHARGE OF THE HENHOUSE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

All the oldfags here knew he was a kike puppet and a conman, but the autistic reddit memers refused to listen.

Why would you want some idiot physician running the treasury?

It doesn't matter who Trump picks, he's their boss. He's probably picking people who will kiss his ass and do exactly as he tells them with little bullshit.

Bannon was an ex-goldman sachs exec as well. The guy has no political beliefs and is basically a ghost so nobody knows anything about him.

Trump also worked with Soros and Soros even gave him money. In the hedge-fund management world you have to work with Soros.

B T F O

Are you retarded? Dodd-Frank sucks and Trump is going to replace with glass-steagall. Look at the power of the banks in politics and ask yourself if they really wanted to repeal Dodd-Frank why it hasn't been done yet.

Trump also took a loan from Soros.

>Sup Forums thought Trump would make Ron Paul treasury secretary and end the fed
Nobody thought that

Pls expln
+sauce?

>Nobody thought that

Must be new here? You must be 13 years old to post here.

All the Jews ITT give your (You)s.

We will make America Vey again.

His daddy worked there too. Intergenerational banking joooooos.

Kek Trump literally said we should audit the fed to pander to Randlets