Where am I supposed to go back to if I'm a mixture of South Asian, European, East Asian and African?

Where am I supposed to go back to if I'm a mixture of South Asian, European, East Asian and African?

Brazil

FPBP

Lmao.

Moon

Go back to the sweet embrace of death, mongrel

To dirt.

back to the oven.

The oven.

>Where am I supposed to go back to if I'm a mixture of South Asian, European, East Asian and African?
hell

That would mean OP died twice retardo.

Fpbp.

USA and UK are already containment zones for mixed fuck ups.

>where am i supose to go
Hell

I plan on becoming a politician so that I can push even more race mixing until I've created my own mulatto race. Once the Mulatto Master Race is born I'm going to establish the Mulatto Nationalist party where we claim the British isles as a place only for Mulattos.

Quadroon here, can I join too?

>tfw no qt3.14 mulatto waifu

Why you have the urge to drag everyone down to your level of fucked up?

>I plan on becoming a politician
No you don't, you plan on shitposting on a shitty korean cartoonime site for the rest of your life like everyone else here

Depends how white you look. It shouldn't be possible to identify you as looking a single traditional race.

Our large gene pool will enable us to have a successful eugenics programme instead of being inbred morons with the same defective genes being passed along for generations.

If you further our cause by creating more interracial offspring then definitely you can join.

Can i join too?
I'm part native Mexican, part spaniard.

If you identify as black, go back to Africa.
Improve their shit gene pool.

Find a black girl and you should be alright

ask your father if you can go back in his ballsack

Africa
>not even a drop

Do blacks like Mexicans?

This. Seeing how african looking the kids between an african and a white person are, the mulattos in USA must be like 10% nigger.

Some caribbean country I guess.

We don't have considerable south and east asian blood.

A helicopter ride to international waters

What race does my sister look like

This.

In the oven. :)

Oven

africa

Dude, you can go wherever you like, or stay right where you are if that's what you want to do. Don't let anyone tell you where you're supposed to go.

jew

choose a heritage and stick to it, you will be european.

It doesn't matter what they like. Only a degenerate wouldn't race mix. The people refusing to racemix will be purged from our society.

Trash can

Is this a cheese pizza in the oven?

Inbred

Your people would end getting weaker with the lack of sunlight of Britain.

See, this is why white nationalism doesn't work. Look at her inbred features.

Finngolian.

Why do you have to fucking go anywhere?

Turkey.

Northern brazil already exists.

Hell.

back to the void. your a fucking changeling . any asian + afican isnt a reality. shit dont happen. even jews just stick to black white race mixing propaganda. tiger woods was just some kenyan faggot mascot for race mixing

I don't care what anyone says. I'm staying here in America.

Dude, you probably can't count past ten, let alone know anything about eugenics.

According to Sup Forums and the alt right me being brown and in Europe is incompatible with Nationalism because of 'muh racial identity.' Despite the fact I hold traditional British values and culturally identify with Britain/England.

>I hold traditional British values and culturally identify with Britain/England

If this is true than don't take all that skin-color shit too seriously. It's the people who enter England and refuse to assimilate and start creating pockets of their own cultures, effectively making parts of say, London, for instance, no longer England.... that's when thing become problematic.

USA, of course.

It's where all this melting pot garbage started

I live in London near places like this and it's fucking cancer. Parts of this city literally are like third world countries where you'd be lucky to hear someone speaking English. The whole racial identity shit just feels really backwards in my opinion, why would anyone want to integrate if they're under the impression that they won't be accepted anyway because of the colour of their skin?

My basement for a few weeks of fun and entertainment. Then the tub for a little dismemberment, the the nice quiet canyon. But don't worry sexy to won't be alone their....

That girl looks like a science experiment.

into ze gas-chamber

I can't speak for everyone but I think that's horseshit. The problems that are real are cultural/behavioral. Here, it's ILLEGALS! BUILD WALL NOW! ....I've worked along side Mexicans, I never had a problem with any of them. Hard working family-orientated good people for the most part. I was in the Pacific Northwest though, not CA, or anywhere near the border so I didn't see any of the ugly shit that goes on down there. It really depends on the person. Do stereotypes work and exist for a reason, yup! But if what you say is true, fuck em all, you'll be fine... and are under no obligation to go anywhere.

Have some London.

Shouldn't have been race mixing.

this

Africa, you nigger

That face is not attractive to me. Someone, somewhere, think's I'm "racist" for that.

To not bieng alive

Ffs this again, the problem isn't with 'mexicans' or immigrants, the problem is the fucking illegal ones.

The wall will stop them coming in illegally, plenty of Mexicans will still migrate legally.

Why do you cucks constantly argue in favour of illegal immigration, its fucking insane

I don't give a fuck about integration. Britain belongs to ethnic Britons, and no one without ancestry from this island no matter how "integrated" they are will EVER be a Briton, not even when the last real Briton is wiped from the face of the Earth.

Where the fuck did I say illegal immigration yes please? I did not. Thanks.

There is a stereotype here which paints Mexicans up to all be 3rd world problem causers. I was attempting to say that has not been my experience. That is all.

I love the idea of it, but it's not even remotely realistic. Keep dreaming the good dream I guess?

You talk about the wall in a sarcastic manner then go on about how great Mexicans are in your next sentence.

hell

Only the ones I've dealt with though. I tried to make that clear, sorry if I didn't.

They can keep that cartel shit down there.

to the camps

Hades

Golf

jesus christ.

Philippines?

Wassa matta?

You mean like the Labour Party?

fpbp

It's founded for abominations like you.

This female is on another level.

>be american
>come home from shipping missiles to isreal
>shit myself while shopping for wonder bread
>get attacked by protesters
>get shot in a mass shooting
>nurse slaps me for not using xer preffered pronouns
>can't get obamacare because i spent my data cap on asian cartoons
>lose my job because it got moved to mexico
>get arrested for collecting rainwater
>serve three life sentences for resisting arrest
>cellmate trades my asshole for toilet wine
>get shot

but at least my flag is on the moon

>radiation has caused the flag to become completely white

Bitch looks like she's about to lead a raid to Helm's Deep or something.

Hell.

The oven

That's good pasta.

Labour is pure Pakistani lineage m8

The dirt, bitch.
You're the new upper class, time for you to be subservient accordingly

if you only got trips it would make it a super effective fpbp

>Where am I supposed to go back to if I'm a mixture of South Asian, European, East Asian and African?

return to the oven

Amazing

I am pretty sure that this comment right here will greatly improve your chances for imprisonment pal.

Why do nonwhites assume that narrow features = inbred?

Is it just them being disingenuous?

It's a particular Caucasian phenotype that other races don't have but that just means they're caucasian, not inbred.

>mongrel eugenics

toppest of keks

kek

This.

we're full

No one's saying you have to go home. You just can't stay here. Where should you go? IDGAF

Brazil.

The sewers.