Estonian schools plan to invest yuroz into 'diversity love" for little kids brainwashing

I swear to Christ you eesti cucks, you better not turn this nation into Sweden. If we see an article in 10 years "An established proud Estonian from West Africa raped a girl named Anya/Svetlana/Marina (Insert typical common Russian name in Estonia) due to sexual emergency.

You will get such a chimp out far worse than bronze soldat that not even NATO will help and you will pray for Putin to annex you like Crimea.

Peace Poisid,

A Russian Speaking Estonian

This. Count in Lithium too.

You have to go Back, Ivan. So does Mohammed.

Nope, I have my own business, my own apartment which I rent out to some Eesti couple so the cliche "Go back" is somewhat irrelevant faggot

GET OUT REEEEEE

Besides you are literally becoming extinct and you will be race mixed with superior Slavic genes.

Good looks and high testosterone and still somewhat look white so why you want to kick us out? I doubt you would do shit if you had an happening.

>good looks

Ye, you guys know how to burn shit and revolt.

I like that.

Shut the fuck up

Are you a Tallinn jew?

Western Europe is in the bag, Eastern Europe is next. EU gibs will be withheld to make your countries go along with it.

I am from Tallinn and since I hate niggers and arabs, I am not a jew.

Hope baltic gets flooded with refugees and bydlos. You deserved it desu

WHERE PROOF

They will get beaten and raped here

Does Estonia have schools as in more than 1 school? Is it 2 schools?

Why? We don't suffer from white guilt like you faggots and I hear many talks in my hood how they harassed a nigger who went too far from Tallinn University kek

Nah, Mama Markel says you are still guilty for the Nazi so you will receive the shitskins and receive em, and receive em...

Browse around in eesti postimess, I can't post links from there on here for some reason. I saw the article 2-3 days ago.

>Implying inferior balts can do anything

>Implyng you do anything when your women get raped

(((Superior slavic genes)))

get annexed baltfags

How mad are you that your own leftist government is actively cucking you out of existence?

Actually, Estonia would've taken over 3000 or more rapefugees during the quota set but realize if they rape any of the Russian girls here, Putin would have a legitimate reason to "help his peacekeepers" like he did back in Crimea

So it's funny, Estonians want the nigger dick but have to contain themselfs not to piss off Russia haha

He could be a shitskin shitposting on here.

>eesti postimees
>western propaganda agency
pick both

if you didn't realize we're going to be cucked by our politicians when ilves (or even rüütel) was elected you are really slow in the head

also bronze night is nothing to be proud of
>slavniggers chimping and robbing stores with russian owners because of relocating a soviet statue made by an estonian sculptor of an estonian soldier
soviet state is fucking gone, emigrate to fucking russia if you want to be in even shittier conditions than in here
you should be ashamed of your fellow subhumans dimitri

maybe your government should put some yuroz into english lessons. just saying.

We do realize that eesti retard, hence if anything happens to your girls, that's your bid to protect and we won't interfene, funny enough you won't do shit to protect them kek

If the rapes concern our girls, riigikogu will burn

>Nothing to be proud of

Sorry? A slav not being proud? Never heard of such thing, maybe you meant eesti who have no religion or love for their country.

Listen cuck, if your people won't take the risk to protect your very own country I guess we slavs will do it for you haha

ask your daddy putin to nuke us next time you suck him off
do you think estonians have any control over what happens in this country?
seriously where do you think you are

maybe your government should put more yuroz into refugee sex video with native german girls. just saying.

well, considering our huge budget surplus, we just might.

Of course you don't have any control, and everyone here is speaking Russian even my girlfriend speaks it, even though she is Estonian

>Seriously where do you think you are
Former state of Russia called Estonia

Hunnik eestlasi kes raagivad inglise keeles omavahel.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

oh you live in tallinn
:^)
opinion discarded
i hope all countries in the world would nuke tallinn together :^)

It's an English thread, are you mentally retarded?

Or the entire country as in any city from a village to a liberal shithole like Tartu, I hear Russian everywhere.

S E X U A L
E M E R G E N C Y

>flooding your country with dirty sandniggers
Or
>spreading your asshole for daddy putin
You have my pity little sweden

Russian culture

We have a joke here:

"An eesti girl brings her boyfriend to introduce him to her parents.
Dad hears the boy has a clear accent when he is speaking Estonian.
Dad says "Well, better a Russian than a Nigger"

i have a sexual emergency, i get a callgirl from the baltic countries desu.

thanks for your sisters, guys. much appreciated.

german woman do it cheaper tho

that's a bit old now, isn't it.

Enjoy your HIV HAHA

>estonia
>no anime toothbrushing

It's all serious shit son. No time for brush

is this the first step for estonia to finally become nordic?

see on pisut kortsus :--DD

Nordic to the core

mate is that really a reason to be laughing

Yea, I hate Germans so if you die, good riddance.

Tere tulemast tänne voimlemise rinki. YKS KAKS KOLI NELI YKS KAKS KOLI NELI

no, more like, is the fact that tens of thousands of your sisters and daughters are whores in our brothels really a good base to build any sort of moral superiority over us? you might want to check yourself before you wreck yourself.

brb calling triin. i'll think of you sitting in your freezing furuncle on russia's ass while i get my balls sucked by her :^)

I've met one Estonian girl who went to school with me. She fucked a nigger drug dealer, talked about 69ing with him on acid and then went back to Tallinn and works as a translator.

you have a good imagination pal. I envy your autism

Does hovering over a flag not show the name any longer?

Youre not estonian ryssä homo

America is the one pushing this shit

i love seeing estonia just slowly drift away into becoming massive cucks like the nords.

We're not one to talk, you know

i'll ask her about her family she left back home and if they know what she's doing in germany. she gets a bit tighter when she's sad :^)

Does Ahmed let you watch when he fucks her? Or do you only get to stand behind the door listening an fapping your tiny german micro benis?

the only ahmed i know is my coworker. i'd wager he earns more than any of the estonians in this thread combined.

feels good to be the best country in europe, really.

Is coworker slang for bull? How much muslim cum have you sucked out of your girlfriends pussy? In liters pls. Give me an estimate

the estimate is zero. if you actually take most if not all of your political education from Sup Forums, you are the real cuck between the two of us.

>zero

So you dont swallow? You just suck it out and spit?

EESTI YES

I heard that Estonian women were still super feminine.

Not anymore, I guess.

Goodbye, more hope.

neither nor. provocations don't work well if they're baseless. i can easily provoke estonians since they know their sisters aren't studying economics here, they're whores. my girlfriend only gets fucked by my own cock, as much as i hate to disappoint your cuckoldry fantasies.

I have a hard time believeing this Hans. A german who is not cucked to the core? Impossible

letting your young get molested tho

it's okay, bud. maybe some day you'll stop spending half your waking time screaming at strangers on the internet.

>baiting
why

>my young

I have no kids and if id get a daughter id dump my wife and the little slut kek

How do you scream through a keyboard Cuckmany?

Why don't you just fuck Merkel and get it over with?

I'm starting a private university just for my two children

i wouldn't fuck her but i'd shake her hand to thank her for our ever-increasing living standard, booming economy, global and european political influence, and the fact i get to be a smug shit on the internet talking to highly irate tools trying to slip into the new mainstream before it' too late

You appear to live in opposite world and are a libtard. I wanted to point out how everything you said was BS, but I'll just point out that all of Germany couldn't outbid China on getting Kuka bought out.

But you're clearly a retard and a weakling. Have fun in opposite world. The people in AfD are the poor souls actually trying to save you.

You don't deserve it.

i can assure you that your opinion formed from a couple of thousands of miles away and informed by a very selective set of news sources will enjoy the appropriate recognition and appreciation by yours truly. thank you for your input.

>mfw I saw the cats

a whore nation of weak men, talking down to whores, the self-delusion is tangible
I used to feel pity and saw it as disaster, but for some time I've thought Germans truly deserve to go quietly into the night
bye bye, hans

Bye Hans.

Keep your country uncucked, please. Fwiw, I know a lot of Europeans from other countries invest in Estonia because its apparently one of the few places where tax rates are still within reason.

Nope. I'm a businessman so I've visited Germany every few years since 2005.

I would say it is tragic but you people clearly welcome it.

>Russian Speaking Estonian
nah mate

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

Please destroy Germany for us again.

there's no keeping Estonia uncucked, we are an US satellite and the populace is pozzed - the only saving grace is that we're not as far along with the program as the west is, but we're really really trying
Estonian nationalism hinges on getting good boy points from the west, stemming from cultural inferiority issues, and fanning the flames of the imagined Russian scare
faithless, superstitious, gullible

Fuck off, Achmed

Putin saving you from yourself.