PROVE RACISM IS PROBLEM

PROVE RACISM IS PROBLEM

I'm not buying the fear-mongering, the demagoguery, the paranoia. Racism, while ugly as it is, is not the problem it is being portrayed to be.

I challenge anyone to find me proof that racism is seriously detrimental to our society right now. I ask to see proof where a racist act has any power or influence over us.

I'm not asking if it exists or that it happens. We all know it does, and in colorful variety to add. I'm asking for proof that racism is preventing our society from functioning as it should. Show me how real evidence that racism is a real problem.

Protip: YOU CAN'T.

Racism has no power. It does not excuse any criminal act, nor deny any opportunity that is actually available. Our economy cannot and does support racism. Our government does not support racism. The majority of the public does support racism. Racism is a moral truisms, it has no power and therefore NOT A PROBLEM.

The only thing racism does today is it keeps race-baiting pundits in the spotlight and makes for great click-bait as well. These people would starve in a week if there wasn't at least one racist act happening some where some how. And that I know for sure is a fact.

It's pretty simple. A black woman could be the greatest engineer in the country, but if all employers consider her a good for nothing niggles, then society is harmed since she can't contribute to his fullest potential.

you should ask a black guy

as a white person its not going to affect you one way or the other

never been outside that gated suburb huh?

i live in NY

diversity working pretty well here desu senpai

Good she if she is smart she will say fuck these people I'm moving me and my family back our country to engineer cool shit. You can't call someone smart and then assume they will do something very stupid as its not a valid argument at that point

really? your crime stats say otherwise.

that's prejudice though

only crime getting worse is hate crime

hmm i wounder who could be behind that

>back to our country
Her country is America, why should she have to move from where she was born? That doesn't sound like a problem in society?

But when the people in power, employers, politicians, bankers, etc, practice similar prejudice, it becomes racism, especially if it's done on a large scale, which has been true for almost all of American history

Funny how it's only a hate crime when it's done against anyone that isn't white. Yet if it's anyone doing it to a white person it's just crime.

>A black woman could be the greatest engineer in the country
you live in a fantasy land.

their people haven't build a ship and sail.

yeah i mean real stats about robbery and murder and rape. not you and your JIDF buddies twitter false flags

>could
Could is speculative. And being how there are engineering societies that cater to either women or blacks, it is highly improbable she would be denied today.

A person's perception is not proof of racism. Again that is speculative.

Why is he wearing an SAE hat, did the artist not get a bid from them or something?

>But when the people in power, employers, politicians, bankers, etc, practice similar prejudice, it becomes racism, especially if it's done on a large scale, which has been true for almost all of American history

NO. It is stupid to believe that a statistical marking you are implying necessitate it was because of racism. And to point out economists such Thomas Sowell have shown that black unemployment was lower before Affirmative action.

2/10 try again

Also if you read about black employment in American history you will find for example that blacks were less unemployed during the great depression then any other race. If all those people in power at the time were racists then why did they keep more blacks employed over whites during such a crisis? Because racism had no power over an economic incentive.

not an argument, chink

Okay, so she's fine? Important stuff