Largest all-female expedition braves Antarctica to fight inequality

Will they succeed, Sup Forums?

in.reuters.com/article/antarctic-women-climatechange-idINKBN13P0CA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618811/Body-climber-Maria-Strydom-died-Everest-returns-Melbourne-funeral.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/
heavy.com/news/2016/05/maria-strydom-vegan-woman-die-dead-cause-ofdeath-mount-everest-climb-husband-abandon-body/
in.reuters.com/article/antarctic-women-climatechange-idINKBN13P0CA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

I don't know, what exactly are they trying to do?

I bet there is alot of inequality to fight against in Antarctica

>inequality and climate change are mutual topics of discussion

Why are people this retarded? Why do you read the title of these articles and even have a second thought? I think, "Fucking retarded" I don't even care if they make valid points on either topic, the fact they want to talk about them at the same time is fucking retarded.

They wont be able to connect to instagram and fagbook halfway there and will have to abort desu

> they're going to die
YES ANTARTICA

Poor girls.

You just know they're all gonna die.

wow, doing what a smaller team of men did with worse technology 100+ years ago sure is impressive

Apparently, a 20 day acclimatization boot-camp.
Then they'll have proven they are brave warriors, better than any man and go back to their offices and labs with central heating.

i hope the ice rapes them

Freeze to death, doing something that men did over a century ago, using modern equipment to prove how they are strong powerful wymons.

welp, hope they are ready, that place kills

that icey hell hole will kill you no matter the gender if you are if you are not prepaired

Brings to mind that Everest vegan from a while back.

>expedition
>the will go to a bootcamp for 20 days
So brave

>Many of sub-Saharan Africa's smallholder farmers - one of the groups hardest hit by more frequent and worsening drought linked to climate change - are women.

Irish posts fluctuate between brutishly crude and cuttingly witty

It's frightening

Womyn are funny. Womyn are smart. And womyn are pretty brave. Way brave then man, thats for sure you shitlords.

Probably. They're going in the middle of summer, with a relatively balmy -10 to -20C, not the "why the fuck are you here, seriously" winter of -60C.

This is the start of a pretty bitchin' horror movie.

Oh shit, they gonna die.

On their diet of entirely mcdonalds maybe. This will allow them to have plenty of body fat for when the voyager crashes leaving them stranded and alive long enough for some men to come rescue them.

>rescued by all male SAR team
Bank on it

Imagine ISIS hearing about that and smuggling a few of their own to the Antarctis. We wouldn´t want that, wouldnt we?

I bet they'll be found raped and murdered somewhere like every other group of women who go places without men

Succeed in what?

>The international team will brave sub-zero temperatures to undergo a 20-day bootcamp

Powerword: Sub zero Celsius.

Pic related is current Antarctic weather. It's summer on the South Pole.

These vapid cunts are literally "braving" something equal to mild autumn weather of Northern Europe.

>tl;dr vapid cunts sit around electric radiators taking selfies and talking about muh vagina, then go outside for a hour to take pictures with penguins and talk muh vagina.

This "expedition" is absolutely fucking nothing. It's not even science. It's a tourist trip. I hope their plane crashes.

>there will still probably be men, to set up the camp, etc
>ship crew will all be men
>there will probably be rescue crew on standby

KEK

/thread

Reminds me of the vegan fiasco..

those femanzis would probably spread salt just to try to hype global warming. thank god they will probably die

This is going to be a total mess. I assure you we will have this story in feminism bashing threads next year.

Just like the women who started the all female company or this survivor show.

KEK WILLED IT!

Actually hoooold on a minute and read the article carefully....

THEY'RE NOT EVEN GOING ON AN EXPEDITION!

The boot camp ***IS*** the expedition.

>muh strong independent women who don't need no men
>Except all those male instructors who's job it is to make sure we don't all die...

RIP

From what i hear it has been bigotting there for millenia just brewing up a storm of nasty prejudice, misogyny and racism. It must be stopped and these brave women will be the ones to risk tbeir lives to stop it. May kek bless this mission to his will

How much will it cost us to recover the bodies?

nah, most probably the whole thing will degrade into a cat fight between butch lesbos for the only qt3.14.
And then someone will end up dead and it will be someone really important for the success of the bootcamp and before they die of starvation they'll cannibalize each other.

You know, it'll be a mix between a modern rom-com and a horror film.

lul

We will have to keep track of this whole bullshit boot camp. And we need background information. Who build the fucking camp (men most likely), who is on stand-by for rescue (men most likely), who will deliver food/equipment per helis (men most likely), who will instruct them via funk (men most likely), and so on.

I have to deal with these types all the time at work. All blowhards with no real accomplishments

>Going to Antarctica in the summer

Fucking lightweights

In such situations, you don't, as doing so is likely to claim more lives.

>They wont be able to connect to instagram and fagbook halfway there and will have to abort

Women STRONK!

Ususally when women do something as a collective group just to spite men they end up failing in miserable fashion. These women are actually going to die. All because they can't do what men can. They are so blown out from the sheer notion that they are going to march to their own deaths.

Or they will do something a knowledgable teenager could do and claim it was the same as men who did much much more.

>Men made it to the moon, well we're going to the Sun! And no boys allowed tehehehehe.
I just hope no one dies. I hope they turn back before anyone dies.

I remember some all female team in sailing event and you could watch their rout live online.
It was fucking hilarious if you compared it to male teams.

>literally just going to the tip of Antarctica, not the South Pole or anything.

In terms of latitude that's the equivalent of going to the south of Alaska. Great fucking job.

New meaning to the term cold fish.

They will all get their periods at the same time, and the expedition will fail within 24 hours of that.

>76 brave women gave their lives fighting for the matriarchy on these icy plains

>women
>warriors
kek, if that's possible why isn't there any woman in the US special forces?

Only thing colder than Antarctica is a woman's ass and feet.

>woman explores to prove she can
>man explores for adventure
They really care that much about what people think of them? Pathetic egocentric twats.

No they gonna die because they dont know how to drive a boat...

To fight inequality?
So, what, are they just going to walk around the ice for a day or two?

More like

>men made it to the moon, well we're going to the space station for a couple of weeks, womyn stronk

It is summer in the southern hemisphere and they are carrying equipment and using methods pioneered by men, so they will probably be fine.

If digits they run out of food and supplies and need to be rescued by the patriarchy.

I wish I could make a funny/witty comment but the whole story is so retarded that when staring at the comment box, I just couldn't figure where to start

This. I know this is a bait thread, but this observation really succinctly wraps up the primary differences between most men and women.

I know what you mean. Things like this are just beyond parody.

>even the scientific fields are just SJW bullshit now

Just let it all burn

Be guided around by professional instructors for about 3 weeks in the middle of the Antarctic summer (which is about as bad as European winter - i.e not very), before going home to brag about how they are all now basically equivalent to Captain Cook or Frances Drake.

i hope some do
i want to laugh at the survivors saying we need more global warming so it isn't has hard next time

Women might actually be more suited then men for arctic expeditions.
They're smaller so they need to lug around less food and are in less danger of sinking through snow. Plus, they have more subcutaneous fat for insulation.
This could be interesting if they'd actually put in the effort which they obviously won't.

They will be rescued by men.
Archive this post.

They're going to a "boot camp", presumably Patriot Hills, where there are facilities and heating. They won't be going on any expeditions, this whole thing is a PR stunt.

Presumably they will not count the sherpa's as part of the expedition proper.

1/2 of them won't make it to day 10.

Boat rage accident leaving port. Run aground trying to dock in Antarctica. Special needs cat fight trying to start the trek, split into two groups. The story just writes itself. .

>sailing to Antarctica
Bullshit. Blacks hate cold and water.

kek

they stay on the ship for 20 days only time they get off will be same as the cruises to watch penguins and maybe barbeque on the ice, my relations did the same trip

>At sea for twenty days, led by Greg Mortimer OAM, setting sail from Ushuaia in Argentina

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618811/Body-climber-Maria-Strydom-died-Everest-returns-Melbourne-funeral.html

so what are the odds that after the boot camp this number will drop to half?

I expect it to end like this: washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/

You don't even need to click or archive, the URL is more than enough for your daily dose of salt.

>bootcamp
>camp
So, large heated tents? So brave!

They are gonna die or got rescued and it will be patriarchy's fault

Can't wait to read about this failure.

>iceberg
>berg

Jewish plot confirmed

Franklin's Lost Expedition part 2?

>They're smaller so they need to lug around less food

HAHA, you've never done expedition training. Women have to carry about the same weight, but they don't have the same strength and endurance to carry it for the same distance as men.

Shut it down. They're going to walk across it in a straight line and end up back where they started and realize the earth is flat and that they went in a circle

That's a sad story.

>be a woman
>live life on easymode
>literally just need to have kids to be seen as successful
>get bored of this
>want to do difficult shit men need to do
>freeze to death to prove a point

women dont make sense desu

>bunch of womyn going to specially outfitted boot camp with heated tents and all the needed life support with a MALE rescue teams being on a stand-by to save their STRONK asses
So stronk, so brave, I applaud to these unbreakable goddesses.

>all female

The will need a ship to get them across the southern ocean to the ice caps, the ship will be captained and crewed by men. When they get stuck in ice, which they will, they will need men to rescue them.

Nice. Also, these women fall apart when there aren't men there to pick up their slack. They suddenly realize that the men kept the whole show running, and their 'leadership' abilities consisted of taking credit for what men did, as well as whatever minor contribution they made.

Men succeed despite women's involvement. Women succeed due to men's involvement.

I'm not sure what they're going to prove. Staying in some heated cabins down in antarctica. Probably stepping outside in 3 layers of down and gore-tex a couple times per day.

There's probably a team of men at the village who are responsible for maintaining the heating systems, stoves, supplies, and bearcats to tote these 'stronk wymyn' from place to place.

I can't wait til one of them shows up in my office, asking for a management role.

They will be flown to the point and proceed to camp for a week. They won't hike, they won't fish or hunt for survival. This is simply a housewife getaway made to look like a man (will in this case woman) vs. wild stunt.

Wait, does that mean they'll be surrounded by men?

Will they get mansplained?

THEIR LEADER IS A MAN. WHAT DO YOU KNOW!

Some of the ships only have two spin yoga classes a day and one massage therapy room. How will they ever survive such a hardship?

heavy.com/news/2016/05/maria-strydom-vegan-woman-die-dead-cause-ofdeath-mount-everest-climb-husband-abandon-body/

>be a female
>be a vegan
>vegans can do anything
>climb Mt. Everest
>die

girl power amirite

That´s why small men (well at least no lanklets) are best for expeditions in very cold environment. They have a smaller surface to lose warmth and yet they can carry as much as taller men because muscles. And they dont weigh too much. And they need less food. Earlier expeditions were sometimes very much depending on these factors.

>in.reuters.com/article/antarctic-women-climatechange-idINKBN13P0CA

Small men lose heat faster than larger men, and are weaker so can carry less. The best polar explorers would be big heavyset guys.

Considering all base camps, etc are already set up you'd have to be pretty subhuman to fail.

>all-female expedition

never mind the all male crew of the ships bringing them there and resupplying them, the all male engineer and construction and maintenance crews building everything and doing everything there while they have... seminars?

If you tried to point that out to them they wouldn't get it, they would just get angry.

Remember the show narrated by Bear Grylls where they gave a male group one island and a female group another island to survive on for a few weeks? Shit was so cash.

Interesting that woman had to wait until very sophisticated technology such as GPS and advanced winter clothes came along, as well as modern techniques, satellite weather tracking and pre-planed routs were discovered.

No real accomplishments here

>Maria Strydom
>Martyrdom

It's like her parents knew that she would die trying to promote some kind of cause, unfortunate that it was something as lame as veganism.