You support Donald Trump? You can't be serious. You're joking right?

>You support Donald Trump? You can't be serious. You're joking right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU
youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did i get here?

I thought it was 1995 until I saw that smartphone desu

90s style was cool, im glad it's back

I've told my coworker several times (whenever politics came up and she asked) since last December I would be voting for Trump and only after the election did she finally actually believe me.

"Are you people retarded? Hes pretty much bernie but the difference is that he doesnt put a heavy tax on everything. You guys really think the mainstream media isnt biased against trump? You have just been indoctrinized"
Thats how i would say it in a way that a college graduate could understand

I just whip out ol reliable and change their minds! ;)

How come that none of these cucks for one second find it a bit odd that out of several thousand people present at campus, literally every single one has the literally exact same political opinion? It would freak the shit outta me.

agree

exactly. when was the last time i was even invited to a party let alone actually show up.

Why on earth would I be at a party where the people there drink beer out of plastic cups

Yeah

*Grabs her by the pussy*

No, I'm not joking. Come at me, I'll take you all on.

i love how people think social shame fucking works
life isnt a movie

Nope. Donald Trump has majorly already been fixing the economy.

It's about time we get a business man as a president. He might not have the "president or political experience" people claim he should have but who gives a crap because most politics don't have business experience which is what is really needed right now for the economy.

I say as a skeptic of Trump I am pleasantly surprised.

Hillary would have just burned America to the ground.

>Why are you people in my house?

>Wait a minute

>This isn't my house

*record scratch*

youtube.com/watch?v=I1wg1DNHbNU

>Starts playing

Fite me 1v1 rust quickscope headshots only

Must be one shitty party

>that balding 4 eyes jewish geek
>that 4 eyed mouse faced happa
>the nigger
>that mouth breather on the right

>people from 4chin go to parties.

I'm really excited for a Republican president to get all the laurels for a framework put in place by a democrat.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

No but yes in this case. What's next? :3

Yes, yes, it is a joke. And now for the punchline...
*unsheathes katana*

> Why am I in a dorm with these faggot little kids? I'm going to the bar, like an adult.

They are too dumb

Only people from Sup Forums go to parties.

As flattering as it is for you to think that us white people are the ones controlling everything and we are the super rich, sadly that's just not the case, you see it's a different race that has been subjecting the world to all this oppression and misery, there is a different race that will not race ic, does not allow immigration but advocates for it in all our homelands so that we all lose our culture, our strength...

Yeah, now any of you pussies wanna play my friend and I in beer pong or are you fags drinking Moscato?

>90s
>style
Pick one.

WE PRESIDENT NOW

Yeah. Hillary Clinton is corrupt and undemocratic, there would be no point in democracy if she won.

Anglo women are so fug it's depressing

that is a sad pic

is it because you can relate?

You have to go back.

na his face at the end the chins are forming a neck brace

I have seen a guy like that trying to dance, it's really sad to see Omegas in real life desu.

>mfw my dad said that to my mum for a joke the other day
my mum isn't half as fat as this tho lmao

Lemme tell you about racial seperatism seeing how it's a party and I probably drank a bit
cunt

Well he's pretty awful but damn did you see the other guy?

Why would I be hanging out these degenerates in the first place?

If it was a Sup Forums party there'd be shit smeared all over the walls and autists rocking back an forth and looking around nervously.

No one would even attempt to dance.

You're goddam right I do. If anyone has a problem about that, do something about it.

>all the panties in the room get soaking wet at a masculine figure in their presence

So this is from Sup Forums
That post actually caused a minor shitstorm you know

youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8

>1...2...3...
>LET THE BODIES
>HIT
>THE
>FLOOR

LETTING THE DAYS GO BY (LET THE WATER HOLD ME DOWN)
LETTING THE DAYS GO BY (WATER FLOWING UNDERGROUND)

What's the story behind it?

Google 'fat shamed dancing man' and lay your eyes on what our marvelous technological era can come up with

That's a lie a Sup Forums party would be more diverse than this modern ideal of multiculturalism

kek!

Never mind it is the 90s somebody has a camera with a hot pink case on it, nobody has used hot pink since the 90s anyways.

nice one

AHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAT WHITE DUDE AND LAUGH!!! HAHAHAHA!! FUCK YOU FAT WHITE FAGGOT OMG I HATE WHITE PPL!! HAHAHA

picture perfectly the "democracies" of europe today and before world war two btw.

picture perfectly describes the "democracies" of europe today and before world war two btw.

Problem?

*grabs ak

WHOA! when did I walk into the retard section of the hotel?

Kek

THAT'S PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD J. TRUMP

not here , faggot

I've probably lost out on pussy for supporting Trump and not going along with the social programming of my generation. I don't feel like I'm missing much.

MAGA

>Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!

"Why are you surprised? I work for a living."

>implying I still go to degenerate partys

what did I just time travel back to 2010?

Yup, because the first thing my very liberal, democratic government professor taught me was to vote for policy and not personality. At the time that advice made me to switch my vote for Obama to McCain, because while Obama sounded nice I noticed he offered no real policies for his words while McCain had just one for the energy crisis which was a $100 voucher to those who manufactured alternate battery solutions. One is better than none no matter how small. It's something.

Trump was the first candidate to mention road and bridge reconstruction, another important thing to me in our Grade D failing infrastructure system, in the last three elections. and he has a construction background. No matter who you are, gay/straight/foreign/citizen/right/left, a country falling apart isn't good for you. According to subject controversial subjects as math, chemistry, and physics one can only use what they've got. Right now we don't have a lot, and pretending that we do doesn't change that reality. It only makes it worse.