Should be glassed.

Maybe if yall stopped speaking in tongues up here, you would be accepted

Could be worse.

WALL

nuke the bastard hellhole

love it
they are blamed for everything wrong the rest of latin americans do
they take all the hate, and we can do whatever we want

good in some places, bad in others, the american dollar really fucked up there economy. Industry keeps chugging along but infulstucter is a joke.

Mexico and Mexicans are fine if they stay in Mexico. Sucks that you guys get blamed for all the central american nigger nonsense though.

Please send 20 million migrants

We big boys, we can take the blame for our less fortunate brothers.

Lel love you too marica

Beterest country in America
Trust me, I'm Italian

But really, here's a red pill for you:

Mexico gave the world

Corn
Chocolate
Avocado
Chilies
Vanilla
Pumpkin
Most likely tobacco
Donkey show

Don't forget Texas paco

You did it again Matthew.

Zitto animale

And H1N1 influenza

Dont forget the tacos José, the tacos are a national treasure.

Fuck you Alberto, mariguana is the national treasure.

Thank God I changed all my savings before brexit and Trump. Now I'm a little bit more rich.

The fuck do you think our thoughts are?

Take up arms and murder the cartels, you fag.

Wall.

El chavo del 8 güey
Ayayay Emiliano Zapatano, virgencita de Guadalupe speedygonzales

WALL

I love Mexico. Amazing food, kind people, great lifestyle. I plan on moving to Guadalajara with my wife (who is Mexican) in a few years after we save up some more Ameribucks.

WALL

Pic related

>Thinks Mexico actually is any good

contempt

mestizos are gross

Shithole of a country.

>norte mexico still having a head

Full of gays and street trannies. Don't recommend.

Full of faggots there...which means you could create your own harem since you are a foreigner.

SHIT
By foreigner i meant:Please, come and tell your people the only things that don't match with the stereotypes are:

-Tropical music
-Maracas
-Those fucking thingies hanging from sombreros

you're all fat, smelly and dont speak english in an english speaking country.
you're here illegally and you take jobs, spots in schools, welfare, and everything else hard working americans tax dollars pay for.
you bring your cartels and drug war closer to our homes
you make our cities more violent, you are racist and always talk shit behind our back with your shithole language
you all come here because your country is shit and are in turn making our country shit as well
build a wall

Chicanos aren't (or shouldn't be) mexicans, it's true that 90% of migrants are shit tier people. Sadly our cucked government and raped constitution let those subhumans (even for a mexican standard) call themselves Mexicans.

1.-They leave the country and reproduce there
2.-Culture gets americanized (not bad at in most aspects but the problem is they still think they are mexican)
3.-Sure they send money but they don't pay taxes, they vote without knowing how mexico currently is.
4.-After generations they become arrogant bastards when they come back at holidays
5.-They receibe (parasite) benefits from another country, once they do that they shouldnt be mexicans anymore
6.-Paradox: Mexican consitution says they are mexicans by born or by blood line but also they don't fullfill the duties every mexican must do.

And most importantly:
-They lack of the culture to have a good behavior.
-Even if they have american citizenship and have benefits from it.....they are hypocrites and have no true identity.

Mexico is shit. Except for their food and non-indigenous women. I'm racist as fuck but I chose a white-looking mexico born woman. A literal Sup Forums dream of a woman. Legit traditional Catholic woman, cooks, cleans, etc. Best part is she accepts all the shit I talk about Mexicans. And even joins in a little bit.

thank god my grand dad left that shithole and i get to grow up and live in a 1st world country.

>you bring your cartels and drug war closer to our homes

I'm curious about this but what do Americans seriously expect if they keep consuming drugs and having a culture that revolves around praising drugs as something cool?