This perfectly sums up Europe

Live your lives Accordingly

Britain>France>Greece>Italy>Spain>>>>>Everything else

Do you realise that all Europe was mostly I2a before R, N, E, and J?

R1b reporting in

>Italy, high in Arabic and Northern African blood
>First Tier

>Poland
>Highest in Slavic/Aryan group
>not tiered

>he fell for the Aryan meme

Move to India or Iran I'm sure you'd love it there YOU DUMB FUCKING ARYAN SLAVSHIT

Not Russia

I said Europe

You forgot to incorporate all the new nigger and shitskins DNA that eurocucks love so much

The protective padding at the base of his skull tells me he was never executed.

I wonder where he is enjoying his retirement?

fuck off nigger

you retard, the map says we're first tier

>decadent gaudy looking palace where nobles fuck each other in the ass while their people starve and kill each other in the streets
vs.
>comfy as fuck hut housing a long table where you and bros and all your families feast and drink while telling stories about hunting and fishing

Have trouble with English?

>Italy
>1st tier

Try again.

>Italy
>49.9% R1b

You have to go back.

>Sweden has the highest amount of germanic blood

The rest can fuck off we are proven master race once and for all

YOU'VE BEEN KEKS EVER SINCE YOU ADOPTED INDO-EUROPEAN LANGUAGE

>Calling south europe not european

we gave you the civilisation and we protect europe from the roaches and now just remove yourself

Oh look a funny world filter ihihihih so funny. Fuck this shit hole.

>implying indo-european languages are not superior to finno-ugric languages

no thanks, horse language is not european.

Yeah, this.

The medieval cities, castles and government buildings stank like hell because of primitive or nonexistend sewage systems.

Countryside towns and villas atleast had loos with bucket of wood dust to cut down on smell and make the compost process accelerate.

Versailles was at one point legendary not for being center of diplomacy, but for the horrendous reek of shit and urine that came from people shitting and pissing everywhere and horses being used inside to ferry people around.

wait 10 years for the mudsharks to do their work.

I don't care what kind of sub-human heritage you have burger, but these are the only peoples I care about.

C O R N W A L L

Europe is gay

FINNO-UGRICS ARE WHITE, TENGRI WILLS IT!

I SWEAR ON THE NAME OF THE GREAT KHAN, STOP THIS MEME.

R1b

>that the J haplo in Europe is not a European branch

>Kernow.

>Austria
>not Europe
t. American

> doesn't mean implying you newfaggot

Kernow y keryn Kernow!

So only cucks are european? Fuck europe. Fuck white people. Praise Ghengiz

They are not Europeans.

The people who build that are gone their women used their wealth to cuck them to death...Now they are niggers who can barely hold a country together

So do you feel solidarity with some Turk who happens to be haplogroup I1?

Funny enough, the I haplos share common ancestor with the J haplo, the IJ.

thats some fake shit. spain is not as white as the UK (averaged)

You can't use that argument without arguing for Spanish-Korean solidarity because R1b and O were one back in the days of IJ.

open a book negroid, J2 isn't Arabic and E1b in Italy is mostly E-V13, which is chiefly European.

>tfw tragedy tier
>tfw no firends (here in blak no one can be your fr)
>tfw everyone in europe hate us
>tfw we are not even slavs
>tfw we most genetically close are hungarians (they can barely ""pass"" as distant cousins)
>tfw we were alone (no brothers no fr) for moar then 1400years
>tfw we fight in so many wars that all manly people dies out and now only the cowards left.
>tfw

See and

Yeah, but that makes even less sense to me. If the basis for solidarity is language then surely you consider Jamaicans your brothers because they speak English, right?

Majority ginger DNA

>said the anglonigger

>he doesn't know about Wales and Cornwall

Part of Europe, not all, populations were ridiculously small. And yeah, 20k years ago. Things have long changed user.

I L-love you Bulgaria

I was kind of depressed when I found out I was haplogroup I1.
I would have been happy with even a nigger haplogroup rather than it.
I1 just seems to be gaycuck: the haplogroup to me.
I mean, I'm not like most people with I1 but still I worry sometimes that my test levels drop because of some genetic defect inherent to it.

>ayo let me tell u about who's European cracka

Please educate me senpai

Divide and conquer Shlomo is at it again.

where did the slovenian austrians and silesian/prussian germans go?

You are not a true fingolian bro. Im sorry

>half of Europe isn't European
>says the American

well I am susprised that you even know that Europe isn't a country and you know where to find if on the map, but still it's like you don't even want us to take you seriously

Well this is the current reality..

they didn't just all die or move did they?

I don't care about that so much.
What bothers me is that my direct ancestors were total losers who didn't manage to pass on a culture or language.
It just worries me that there's something bad in the seedline which would explain Sweden.

>Mexico

why they hate us , bro?

All balks fight with chink- , roach- , arab- , invasions for hundreds of years. While western europe were chilling and growing stronger all day.

And now they call us X-rape babies or nowhite.jpg , they tell us how we didn't contribute anything to europe.

>you've done your duty soldier , now fuck off

pic semi-related

>almost pure celtic
Feels good manine

All Europeans around the world are divine-tier.

>mfw l2b

That probably means you are indigenous.
It's not that great since you have to cope with the fact your ancestors got conquered and had to bend the knee.

wales is little bro of england right? kek

Yes I am indigenous (at least since the Anglo-Saxon invasions)

My family have lived in East Anglia since before written record, we're all blue eyed and blonde haired. People in the UK are mostly R1b but England is a weird country which has had a lot of Germanic immigration historically (Anglo-Saxons, Vikings). shows how most Germanics in the UK are concentrated around the east coast of England.

This makes no sense.

I2 predates R1b in Britain. It was what the people who populated the isles after the ice age had.
R1b is Bronze Age.
I have no idea if you're Anglo Saxon I2 or whatever but still, I2 would also predate R1b in Germany.

according to that map, basques are the masterrace with like 90% red

GORA

>tfw you are on your way to argue but you realise that americans are seriously retarded
peace, my autistic friend

1st tier already niggas
2nd tier working on being nigga tier (except Switzerland)
3rd tier will catch up fast nigga tier (except island, but they are small and will fell as soon as others fail)

X tier were, are and will be white European tier for ages to come, cry me a river ginger fag

here, have this map for increased autism

Why are shitskins from middle east number 1? I1a is the only haplogroup that is originally from Europe.

It's humiliating to be I1 because our original language and culture is gone.

>I1a is the only haplogroup that is originally from Europe.
most late European foragers found were I or I2, not I1

Interesting. It is not easy to know where your ancestors came from when you are going back to pre-1066 times. It is likely I am l1 then, but I would not be surprised if I have more indigenous blood than I thought. I know my family name is Anglo-Saxon in origin.

ohhh look this map say we are l1, therefore l1 must be the oldest one, finnish mongol khaganate when?

Who cares about culture. It comes goes but strongest genes survive.

Are both R1b and R1a different branches of undo-Europeans from the Caspian steppe?

what are my haplos

Shitskin mad. I might be mongol but atleast i dont look like middle eastern like you.

oh and this is true for Scandinavia as well, the mesolithic remains from Sweden were all I2* as well

indo*

so who are my fathers fathers fathers.

this map is outdated, Yamnaya were all lactose intolerant, and judging from uniparental markers corded ware wasn't an intermediate source for west Europe

you look mediterranean to me (the good kind)

R1b

middle eastern with 190cm, dream on asian bitch

no man, don't show this map "whites" will be triggered

So half of geographical europe isnt even european?
That makes sense.

ayo

stop dat westcoast eastcoast beef, fucking niggers

So where is I1 from? All that are part of this group have light hair and eyes.

So we are genetically closer to Britain than to Portugal? pol told me that we were shitskins

desu lad if it's a gene that's prominent in southeastern europe it's probably not that good of a gene

R1b still remains king

>56% in charge of saying who is european

Top kek burger.

Stop crying faggot, that could be worse, you could be albanian.

>bullying italians
>being this anti-white

Only dumb half spics olympic sharters on Sup Forums pretend that italians aren't white, every european (even when they never visited Italy) know they are in the european top tier, no people on the continent managed to keep relevance throught the last 2200 years like they did.

>its american "let me tell you about your country" episode

>Aryan is the same as Slavic