Sup Forums btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nw43kWEKjn8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/celebrating-australia-day-on-26-january-is-like-letting-off-party-poppers-at-a-memorial-service
youtube.com/watch?v=etG-u27CrRw
africanamerica.org/topic/did-black-people-own-slaves
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJpLDdATMs
pastebin.com/4qDqptnR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

so we can celebrate arbitrary cultural but not biology, unlike the other races? shit thread

oh wow he sure showed me he got reddit gold and a bunch of yes men liked him

Trudeau's dissertation finally leaked.

It's a fucking leaf

... sensible post?

wtf I hate white ppl now

White privilege is being able to afford DNA testing.

youtube.com/watch?v=nw43kWEKjn8

Oprah and Chris Tucker are no longer allowed to have black/African pride now since they know where they're from.

holy fuck i'm officially a #ethnicmissile now

okay, so in order to have a unified cultural identity you have to have a geographic region associated with it?

shut the fuck up kid, back to 100-level podunk state university history class

N O W H I T E C U L T U R E
E
V
E
R

W
A
S

He's not wrong. White pride is essentially an excuse to be a neo-nazi, which is cringy as fuck and helps no one culturally.

Sweden stop white genocide KILL SAND NIGGERS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

I ultimately agree with you but this argument is operating on an undergraduate level understanding of what culture is. You don't have to tie culture to a geographic place in order to have an actual culture.

Today I learned - Black pride is esentially an excuse to be a neo-nazi

And black "culture" is just an excuse to chimp out, loot, be degenerate and blame it all on whitey. What's your point?

Did we prevent the slaves from telling their kids about the homeland?

>tfw we actually got btfo'd for once

FUCKING

the niggers sold themselves into slavery

>Black pride
>Not a glorification of enslavement

Kek

It was so funny when Wanda Sykes found out her black ancestors in America were slave owners. I've gotta find that

Its called Libertarianism not slavery,

But this implies that all nigs are exactly the same... but blackness differs greatly depending on region. You know... like whiteness.

Point: faggots gonna fag

So....
People are only allowed pride in where distant anceatora came from?
My ancestors are all American, going back over 200 years. Nigger boy was brought here after me and gets black pride, but I can't have White pride, despite my family existing in a country longer?
Hmmmm. Muslims can not have Muslim organizations.

Oh, shit, Latinos aren't allowed Latino pride organizations, either.

Niggers are so fucking special.

LEAF

> German drinking festivals and Serbian food festivals == "muh pride"
Nice try kiddo, but you know full well that
A) Inviting the whole neighborhood - gooks, blacks, and all - round to try some schnitzel is somewhat different to the "No Whites Allowed Safe Space" that is a black pride rally.
B) Leftists would shut all those fun white festivals down for being "problematic" and "white hegemonic" if given the chance. Observe:
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/celebrating-australia-day-on-26-january-is-like-letting-off-party-poppers-at-a-memorial-service

This is an bad-faith anti-white psyop of an argument. No wonder it fucking got 6 pleddit gold.

>no such thing as white culture

Hahahaahahaha

video of the mental gymnastics libturds have to do to prove to themselves that white pride = bad other pride = good

youtube.com/watch?v=etG-u27CrRw

There were plenty of non-black (even white)slaves in the US before the emancipation proclamation. The entire argument is predicated on false pretense that only Africans suffered through slavery.

And many niggers moved here in the last 150 years, voluntarily, from the Caribbean, Africa, and other countries. They get privilege despite just being shit immigrants.

A fucking Somali gets affirmative action based on nothing but skin color....obviously, not based on any historic bullshit.

>Bases his argument on they don't know where they came from
>Implies all white people know where they came from

Then again can't expect much out of the left, the only thing they're good at making is bait.

Probably the first time I've ever seen a sensible argument against white nationalism. Still doesn't mean that white pride is a bad thing.

My point exactly. It's total bullshit.

go away, achmed.

I'm obviously not defending the cuck who wrote this. Just saying it's less retarded than usual.

damn desu, blacks were so "white washed" that 3,776 free Negroes owned 12,907 slaves in 1830

africanamerica.org/topic/did-black-people-own-slaves

I think we may have, actually. Not 100% sure on that, but it does seem like the kind of stuff we used to do.

Fortunately we've invented genetic tests that can trace your ancestry back to a geographic location with high accuracy. All these niggers need to do is divert thirty dollars from their malt liquor budget and they could start practicing Kenyan pride or whatever.

Please do, user. It'll be the first time I've ever seen Wanda Sykes be funny.

That OSU prick was probably free ride.
I had to save money for 5 years, work 30 hours per week, and still walked out with 60k in debt.
That is why I hate niggers.

So many arguments in this thread.
You guys really refuted the post! Nice work

Blatant racism, it's disgusting.

are you swedes trying to compete with us for the top shitposter award?

get fucked sven

it's only slightly more effective sophistry that will work to impress the ignorant. so although it maybe "less retarded", it is still retarded while also being something even worse: insidious

What about American mutts who come from 4+ places in Europe?

This is correct.

This is why Americans are such mongoloid retards.

Call it European pride, not white pride. White is a retarded American Hollyjew concept.

If you say white instead of European, you're pretty much guaranteed to be a sub-90 IQ untermensch.

The whole of white (or western/european) philosophy, science, literature and art is a collaboration of anglos, french and germans mainly, with a bit from every other european nation. It's stupid to divide it into national cultures when they intermingled very hard in the parts that actually matter.

If this routine were performed today every single person in that audience would be in court for transphobic hate crimes.

i know this is bait, but you excluded the numerous valid arguments here. there is nothing better to describe the "logic" in the OP as mental gymnastics.

41:00
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDJpLDdATMs

>They can't have Liberian pride because they wuz slavez!

LOL THIS FUCKING RETARD

LIBERIA WAS *LITERALLY* THE RESULT OF AMERICAN BLACK SLAVES GOING BACK2AFRICA

the Church enslaved most all of this country.. they owned most of private property and there were only a few big Familys who owned or bought any big industry. At least now, we are rich slavess.

Nope, no common european roots whatsoever.

I'm pretty sure you didn't read the Redditors post, because he pretty explicitly said there is no European culture

Well, it's better than the usual RACISTSEXISTHOMOPHOBIC type "argument".

However, the poster is wrong in assuming that there isn't a unified white culture, just because it can be divided further. Individual families have their own culture, does that mean that a country doesn't have its own country.

There is art, music, history, languages, and other cultural artifacts that are unique to Europe and Europe alone. And the countries have changed so much over the past 1000 years, it actually makes more sense to take pride in a European culture.

And just like black Americans unite under a shared subjugation of their culture, so do we. True, we're not being shipped off as slaves, but multiculturalism is diluting our culture, it is still under attack. White nationalism is the understanding that it's not just German or French identity being erased, but that of all of Europe.

>black pride is ok because white devils stole their voodoo magic pyramid building fantasy culture
What a load of shit. Niggers enslaved one another and are majority fucken Muslim. They can't have pride in their nation because their nations are fucken garbage due to their own idiocy yet they should have pride in their race? For what exactly?

Please explain black history month and the black entertainment channel if skin color alone is not something to be celebrated

Hahahahahaha stupid bitch her ancestors were slave owners.

>be white American
>can't identify with the racial culture within my own country, nor have a broad appreciation for the reverence for the european based cultural and philosophical concepts the founders adopted to form my country
>I can only identify with strictly one or two ethnic cultures from countries I have never been to

really makes you think

[>White marble statues made by renaissance artists intensifies]

What the fuck is nigger culture even? Rap music and crime? And because niggers sold each other to whites as punishment we don't get to say that we are proud of being white?

Option 1 is to move forward and allow people of all differing races to be proud of who they are

Option 2 is to shame white people for something their great grandparents did

WE

OP you were fine in the kitchen. White culture exist, it's occidental tradition (all men are sons of god).

A FUCKING LEAF

I will stick to my biological people thanks

But I identify as white

option 3 is to get identitarian politics the fuck out of my country before it tears us to pieces

no black pride
no white pride

no pride period. its a base animistic feeling that bores no bearing on reality

Blacks didn't even bothered to go back to Africa after slavery was abolished, they sure liked white institutions enough to forget all their culture voluntarilly.

They don't even care about african culture, they use it as a shield, they sure love rap, basketball and chicken though.

aussie shitposts are good shitposts
leaf shitpost are just shit
fuck off leaf

Wew, is his argument really that blacks have to have black pride because they have no culture and thus need to channel their energy into creating a mock-one? And also that whites cannot have white pride because white people have many different cultures?
It sounds like really, really well written satire wrote by some white nationalist trolling useful idiots on Reddit.

Why aren't niggers angry at the slavers in africa that sold their grandparents asses to whites in the first place? They complain that USA is horrible but not one of their dumb asses would even consider going to anywhere in africa even for a fucking week. I doubt even africans would want to deal with western niggers.

>Europe is a continent, not a culture or ethnicity
Well fuck me, ~2000 years of shared history through wars, religions, art, ideologies, noble families from all over uniting through mariage, States uniting through alliances, competitions in pretty much everything in an continental sized dick measuring contest, sharing technologies, bringing our cultures everywhere in the world all at the same time etc.

All of that for nothing? Fuck, that's harsh to learn that the isn't a European culture

Nothing wrong with this explanation.
Who /GermanPride/ here?

really? I can't find a single one. There are a few half-assed ones at best, all easily refuted. Examples:

learning one's precise background does not erase the historical fact of slavery

not relevant to the argument

decent. Latino pride is a good counterexample.

the non-black slaves were a tiny minority compared to the non-black free men. Thus their culture need not be based entirely in slavery.

affirmative action is not relevant to black pride

decent. is a better elaboration of this.

Wow you are really ignorant and new here aren't you? Go read a book or something fuck

>thinks culture has nothing to do with race or ethnicity
Fucking virtue signaling cuck.

A FUCKING LEAF

Can't wait for those other races to start building civilized cultures...O wait. Really makes you think that race and culture are connected and can not be seperated.

They should be angrier at the Muslims who enslaved them long before whites came along to purchase them.

Whites freed them and gave them a life far better than they would have ever had and the ungrateful fucks still bitch and moan and blame all their problems on whitey.

literal nazi version of tim wise

you people are deplorable

In other words, they have no idea about black culture and just throw them all together as if they were the same.

Why am I not surprised of leftists being racist and not even realizing it?

My counter point to that is asian culture, any of these retards know there's a difference in culture between asian countries, yet they have no problem parading them as asian pride.

How do you measure this "SAT" score in USA?

What about nationalism and pride in ones country? I get the idea of being proud of being a specific color is idiotic, but I should be able to be a proud member of my ethnic group.

Then there's no "Latino" pride, no "Asian" pride, and no "Native American" pride.

no you should only be proud of what you have accomplished everything else is just white noise

WE WUZ POTATO

WHY NOT HAVE AMERICAN PRIDE YOU FAGGOTS?

Maybe you don't have pride because you have nothing to be proud of, I'm proud of my people. Good luck being post-race in a world where every race and ethnicity is self-aware except you and other cucked whites like you.

>you_are_all_absurd BTFO

sage, go fuck yourself too op.

pastebin.com/4qDqptnR

yep
you have no culture, you're some fucking mutt with your 1/8th "german ancestry"

Then we shouldn't be ashamed of the holocaust either?

this thread is an example of what the dry dick internet degenerates of Sup Forums sound like when triggered.

FAGAs

Do you mean what is the SAT? Its a 3 part test taken in high school. the parts are Reading, Writing, and Mathematics, and each part has a maximum score of 800, and results are seen as a cumulative number of all three sections.

It's a test of math, reading comprehension, and writing skills. You can imagine how blacks do

this is turning into an SJW muh feels argument and you faggots cant even see it

they are just as wrong as you about identity

Why be ashamed of fiction?

>bawwww niggers were slaves

Tell them to join the club and go read about the Barbary States. Go fuck yourself SJWs this is exactly why white nationalists turn to lynchings.

>Thus their culture need not be based entirely in slavery.

ok, now i know you're just retarded. you're looking for a debate where there is none. go back to your studies now, kid.