Which country's inhabitants are the most nescient about the reality of their surroundings?

which country's inhabitants are the most nescient about the reality of their surroundings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whatever counrty has the most blacks

Scandinavians in general, but in particular the ones propped up by oil based economies. You are really no better than sand niggers, and that is why they come to you so readily; they feel a peculiar kinship you do not share with your white brethren.

What's that pattern on his jeans?

Shouldn't you be trying to overthrow your cult government worst korea?

>tldr fuck Norway

bump

It must be Argentina then.

Here I come pajeet, dating a euro women, while you losers have nothing. Here I come to slay the day.

Here I come to rend assunder the euro and asian albino minds. To remind them. They are nothing but walking fleshbags of disease.

Look at me, this is my thread now. heres where asians come from btw.

Why this poo in loo have a hitte euro gf and you albinos got nothing and nobody? Must be losers. This is all white ppl are btw. Ashamed arab albinos.

And to be arab albinos. You lonely euro shitstains will never have this kind of power. Get shit on motherfuckers.

>white, blonde-haired blue-eyed "Indian".

Made me kek, user. Thanks.

look at pic above moron. Youre not that special albino. Just diseased.

>look at pic above moron. Youre not that special albino. Just diseased.

...............? Can't make heads or tails of this Paco, re-phrase it into a cogent sentence please.

They are indians with blond hair and blue eyes. The white people derived from indian albinos. this girl is from the kalash tribe of pakistan. An albino tribe.

What i am saying is your whole world is fake albino. White ppl dont even exist. No such thing as race. Its just albinism. youtube.com/watch?v=OjBlZl8RON8

Probably Germany

Of course you wouldn't recognize it, Yasim.

Kek, this is probably true.

We've been through this, thats not how whites originated

t. Alberto Barbadosa

>america
>white brethren
stop divinding us sven, norwegians are our bros.

Wow they look like saami and finns. This means finns are actually the PUREST whites in europe. And all you fucking mutts dare call yourselves white? KEK give me a break.

t.TRUE ARYAN

Stop shitting up threads.

>purest

you do know that's not always a good thing right? I understand it's cold there in finny land, but to be so white that a double a battery flashlight gives you 3rd degree burns, who wants that?

New thread,lads.

I dont tan like a fucking woman so why should i care? I dont hate my white skin and dont want to be a nigger. I also dont want to get skin cancer

>then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then then

t.mulatto

savage

fuck off butthurt albino.

Master race? More like ashamed diseased albino with world of hurt headed their way. Pay in full albino.

You could make a brillo pad out of that hair

Yes it is. Youre just ashamed. Countries full of white muslims that youre are blind to. Right beneath you. Blindo and ashamed.

That is the orignal human being hair. Your pubes are teh way way. Original Perfect. The reason your hair is straight now is because its missing hair proteins due to your albino genetics.

WE WUZ COSMIC MELANIN PYROMIDS N SHIET

>she takes black consciousness pages seriously
Tell us about how white people have tails because of the Rh factor now.

Nope whites have none of that monkey shit. We are all the same race. Google image search ehtopians, they are black but classifed caucasions. hmm how can that be? look at their features. Caucasion nose and lips. Youre just albinos and ashamed of it. End of story. No such thing as race.

>Not black
>Just know the truth
>Its just albinism, a disease.

You will never find the answers u dont look for.

You can get mad but you brits are as albino as you can get. Super light skin. You ran all the way to britain to escape from the sun. There you inbred to maximum with your albino cousins. The worst breeding combinations, albino with albino. Now look at ya. Go see a dentist.

We wuz kang! nice autist defense mechanism albino. You cant run from the truith in the information age.

>look at this one example of caucasoid blacks
>let's just ignore negroid face types

also sage in all fields and I AM OUTTA HERE!

Ok, lets say whites are just albinos.
Those albino misfits created civilization and had superior master race negroids enslaved for entire eras and still prove to be superior in todays culture economically, artistically etc...
It would be like Americans yelling: "Damn downs! Keepin da Aryan brotha up!"