27% of Europeans say rape may be acceptable in some circumstances

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/11/29/27-of-europeans-think-rape-may-be-acceptable-in-some-circumstances/

This is the average rape advocate in Europe. How can counterterrorism even compete?

>Not clearly saying no or fighting back
>If the assailant does not realize what he's doing

Then it's not rape. This kind of bullshit is what leads to false rape accusations, a guy thinks he's having completely consensual sex but then...

I would have to say "yes" to this question too.

Is there a ~30% chance that if I rape a girl she wouldnt do anything about it? Instead call me later and ask for another blitzfuck?

Inshallah

>Romaniassault
>Hungary for pussy
>Bulgeinmypantsaria
>Don't take it slowvakia

"""europeans"""

And they are absolutely right.

Belgistan has a problem with sexual consent.

How can this possibly be?

>fucking Hungary
Magyar are subhuman mongol-uralic barbarians. Their only big accomplishment was the Attila days when they just went around pillaging and raping like a bunch of niggers. Nothing ever changes

If anyone is deserving of ethnic cleansing, it's the Magyar

That map is very informative.

>>Hungary for pussy
can you blame them when they have this

>cosplay chicks are always hungry for cock
>you aren't /fit/ like a Chad so you will never bang them

FUCK

could have just made a map muslim population

>belgium

AUSTIN POWERS WAS RIGHT

>dem thighs

Hot. Damn.

indeed

Every time I see Katarina I think about that video of the girl eating the live mouse. 0-0

Hahahaha shows what I thought about you all

> (((Washington))) post

This is what burgers actually believe.

Please don't come to Europe, it's unsafe, there are muslim terrorists everywhere and we have communist taxation, just like your media tells you.

>not acceptable
>not acceptable
>acceptable
>acceptable
>not acceptable
>what? if this means like revenge rape because the whore cucked the person with another guy and he found out, 100% acceptable, also he should kill her afterwards
>not acceptable
>not acceptable
>not acceptable
I am a rapist I guess, but this is the only logical list, unless you are some fratboy fuck that can't control himself around drunks or girls that dress like whores.

We're here to stay. Deal with it ;)

Romanian town rapist is a hero

>Total inmigrant population in Europe: 25%

Really makes you think.

Kek Sweden no!

You must accept Refugee culture!

Women love rape.

>Hungary
>super red
Can confirm

Everyone always blames women, even other women

Look at the center of Europe.

We're the only civilized nation here, surrounded by uncivilized kebabs.

>unconscious drunk girl
>cum on her face

Is it rape?

Because women are lazy fucks who expect everything for nothing. They are good for a fuck, but that's about it.

No. It's a prank.

>no statistics about Moldavia

What about the town rapists ?

This is one hell of a way of twisting words. Sexual intercourse without consent isn't rape, rape is rape. Rape is sexual intercourse against consent. I can't remember the last time I asked permission to fuck someone, that'd be one hell of a boner killer.

Back off our Hungaro bro , burger

>implying i'm not gonna fuck a bitch if she provokes me

Rape isn't about crazy cunts whining the day after

It would be nice to see similar map about the acceptang on lying about rape or retroactively removing consent.

TOWN RAPIST

Former communist countries have a higher rate of rape acceptance. It's not our fault, it will take decades for us to recover from communism.

It's okay, I can't be angry at someone's whose currency's value is on par with African nations :^)

Not surprising the gyppo is taking sides with the other savages

I assume you're the town rapist then

nigger

that's moldova Abdul

Honestly, I have more respect for niggers than dirty Gypsies, so I'll take that as a compliment

>implying Moldova is anything other than a non-country

>did not say no, and did not resist
>rape
>washingtonpost
Fake news.

>Voluntarily going home with someone, for example after a party or date
What world do you live in where this is rape?

>Did say no and didn t resist

What am i supoosed to do? "Hey grill can i put my penis inside you ? Is that ok ? Here sign this contract where it says you agree i put my benis into your bagina"

Who /55%/ here?

Not surprising, we have sweden-tier feminists here, such progress
Meanwhile, the media goes on everyday about supposed "feminicide", accusing all men of being potential rapists and wife-beaters. I remember an user saying once that spanish men were treated like saudi arabian women, he was right