en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler lost his election; Doesn't matter; became leader of Germany

>wanting California to select a president

>AMERICAN """"DEMOCRACY"""" EVERYONE
>No
>American Republic everyone
>You dumb fuck

if the election was won with the popular he would have campaigned in states like california u fucken idiet

well if it helps any, you can move to a different country. maybe a country that you would enjoy more.

Don't feed the trolls.

The US is a REPUBLIC

Really impels one to wonder

GO BACK TO EDDIT SHILL

A """Democratic"""" republic.

You're doing it wrong, 'murikka.

>AMERICAN """"DEMOCRACY"""" EVERYONE

Recite the pledge of allegiance. Tell me what "TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS" means. Tell us about the republic of the United States.

Tell me your grades US Civics class in middle school and high school. Go on, tell us.

DONT FEED THIS FUCKING TROLL
SHAME IT BACK TO EDDIT

If he campaigned in California, he'd lose there by an even bigger margin.

You have autism

California keeps adding votes and it shouldn't, it's rigged for sure, been recounting forever and the % haven't been updated.

It's funny you liberals praise Hamilton, one of the biggest pieces of shit in American history, yet he's the one who introduced the electoral college that made you fag worshippers lose in 2000 and 2016

Those 2.5 million were probably just illegals voting..

Actually it's a democratic Republic

>I don't understand how my own republic works
>this frightens and confuses me

1 post by this ID

The pledge of allegience violates my ISIS muslim terror religion.

>trying this hard

Go back to Sup Forums

are you done yet?

All true democracies do NOT elect the most popular

in modern usage, is a system of government in which the citizens exercise power directly or elect representatives from among themselves to form a governing body, such as a parliament.[1] Democracy is sometimes referred to as "rule of the majority"."[2] Democracy was originally conceived in Classical Greece, where political representatives were chosen by a jury from amongst the male citizens: rich and poor.

This means and based on your type of democracies , the MAJORITY of who is allowed to vote and how votes are distributed.

In Sparta for exemple only CITIZENS (homoioi) were allowed to vote and only their MAJORITY mattered.

50.000 citizens to 500.000 slaves.

Fact is most popular vote is just retarded and never works.

So how about you stop shilling like a faggot and educate yourself before droping your spaggetti like that

>A """Democratic"""" republic
>No... you dumb fuck
>Constitutional republic

democratic is the adjective
republic is the noun

drumpf btfo

The United States of America is a Federal Republic, NOT A FUCKING DEMOCRACY. Did any of you fucking fools even goto school?

I'm going to be like all these shills and start saying the pledge, "And to the democracy, for which it stands."

Ok, no I won't because they are fucking idiots.

>implying those 2.5m votes weren't casted by illegal aliens from border states

If voter id laws existed in every state then trump would have won the popular. BUT NOOOO THATD BE RACISTTT

How's that relevant with these elections? The president's not the leader in germany

more like 4 million. Trump definitely won the popular vote irl. But, because we live in a kike fantasy-land, where fake news is reality, we will all have to pretend that Hillary won the popular vote. We will have to endure the (((comedians))) making lame jokes about "stealing the election".

If we try to bring up the fact that California, Nevada, and all of the other states Hillary won, have no voter ID laws, then we will be called racists. Don't you dare bring up the sanctuary cities either.

no he didn't you absolute fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_federal_election,_March_1933

The United States is a constitutional republic of several sovereign states, not a democracy. The constitution is a compromise designed to give some protection to the interests of less populous states so they are not ruled entirely by the most populous ones.

>Implying they make them take any sort of meaningful civics anymore

>He thinks standardized testing in HIGH SCHOOL determines whether your opinion is valid

Kek

SAGE this troll shit.

>it's THIS thread again

he won 33% of the vote lol

you try hard ctr fags have this thread 6 times a day, sage and hide this shit

Mercy, are we going to have these threads for four years?

>has 5 more pieces than the white player
>gets checkmated anyway

THE RULES OF """""""""""CHESS"""""""""""" EVERYONE

Popular vote tantrum-throwing might hold a bit of merit if not for states like California requiring only a name and address to register to vote, meaning millions of non-citizens are able to vote.

Non-citizens voting is anathema to a true democracy.

Get ready to double down on your butthurt, because the God-Emperor will ensure that most illegals are deported and that voting laws are changed to exclude non-citizens.

I know. I just steal comments from reddit to irk you guys. They are way better than me, it's amazing.

>Major cities should dictate to the rest of the country

Thank god it's not a direct democracy

8 years.

And don't forget this has happened in the past and the electoral college system wasn't changed. When Democrats had Congress and the White House in 2008, they could have changed it after Bush lost the popular vote in 2000. But they didn't.

Is it because California is worth 50+ points? Oh yeah, you betcha. Democrats will not give up their advantages.

how tastes your tears?

same gay CTR thread every day all day
sage this shit

Actually to change the system would require a constitutional amendment.

>more people over more states
just because your states has a gorillion niggers doesn mean you decide what reigns over the other states

> Spartan citizens
> (homo, lol)

Rude and uncalled for desu

Which could only get started with Congress beginning the movement. And they had a President to help push it through the states.

Don't forget that Congress was the one who reigned in Presidential term limits in the 1940s. Sure you needed states to vote yes, but Congress was the one butthurt about exceeding 2 terms. Hope those fags like it when there are new term limits in-placed for congress.

>Trudeau gets only 30% of the vote
>leftists don't see to bitch about democracy there

Funny how when they win, they approve the voting matters, then when it comes around 4 years later, they fucking hate it with no end when they lose.

>Democracy

Do they not teach this in kindergarten any more? Not sure how Americans got so retarded as to confuse this

Holy shit for an independent that guy got a fuckton of votes.

Go back to Feggit disgusting commie

I have no respect for the popular vote until early voting is removed, strict voter ID laws enforced, and the rolls purged of dead people and "errors".

It's unfortunate that we can't know the true will of the people.

Cry more you lost get over it.

If Hillary had won but lost the popular vote you'd be praising the EC

Let's face it you only bitch when it's something that doesn't go your way

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

>commiefornia and jew york realize they don't decide every election
>your tear when

how much do you regret giving current year man money for your 'make donald drumpf again' hat faggot?

>Libtards in charge of knowing basic pre-school education

I was always taught he cost bush re election

The worst beating i ever seen.
Kek

>Chargers lose total yards by 51
>win game

AMERICAN """"FOOTBALL"""" EVERYONE

America was never a Democracy retard. It's a Democratic Republic. Learn your political system you uneducated fuck.

>Liberal party of Canada only got 39% of the vote
>Won 54% of the seats, and effectively control 100% of the government
Implying other practical systems are better.

>reeeee Dolan blumpf cheated!!!
>it was her turn to play president!!!

And to think if you bumbling fools had just stopped calling people racist sexist deplorables you actually could have won. Think of all those little kids who wanted her to win. She let them all down because you let them down. But that's not the lesson you're going to take from this, you're going to call me a racist sexist and hope babby gets her bottle. Your tears will never break the glass ceiling, a republican woman will because you just can't handle yourselves without name calling and virtue signalling to minorities who don't feel oppressed until you come around.

The Texans should've won that game. Leave it to Houston to blow every game

this, people dont like to lump themselves with pretentious smug faggots which is the lefts biggest problem right now

Daily reminder that the United States is NOT a direct democracy and does not elect the president by the popular vote
learn to civcs 101 reddit shill

Trump is still your president, no matter how it turned out.

>Chargers win by 7 points
>A group of judges decides to award the game to the Texans instead even though the Chargers got more points

Seems fair to me guys, nothing wrong here!

Sup Forums would be singing a very different tune if the results were switched. so fucking underage.

When you cheat at democracy by importing as many mestizo peasants as you need to win the popular vote 51:49 every time but forget total votes don't win elections in a federal republic

Thank you for the history lesson. You should point out in future posts *WHY* this is. and how America is not a democracy.

>states carried 30
>states carried 20

Say the line again shills

>DOLAN BLUNF IS FINISHED!!!!

Yaaaay!!

>Wins by 74 votes
>Becomes President.

There, I fixed it.

>implying there aren't conservatives in California
>implying there aren't liberals in Texas
Tell me why every vote shouldn't count faggot

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my voters... and my arguments... even my pee-bag. The election I've lost... the money I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our presidency

>democracy
>letting populated areas dictate policy and fuck the farmers to death
>letting Commiefornia control the fate of the US
>let a fraction of the counties out of the 3000+ dictate who is President

Based Republic wins again. Republics allow for popularity to not count

Kek

>The 1933 poll was held after the Nazi seizure of power and the Reichstag fire, just six days before the election. Nazi storm troopers had unleashed a campaign of violence against the Communist Party (KPD), left-wingers,[1]:317 trade unionists, the Social Democratic Party of Germany,[1] and the centre-right Catholic Centre Party.

So what you're saying is that he never won a free and fair election?

Cuz America will never be conservative if "every vote counts" but EC doesn't.

"HILLOSERS ARENT WINNERS"

The USA is a republic, not a democracy.

Hillary gained more yards but Trump scored more points. The team that scores the most points wins.

again with this thread...
there are at least 40 of these threads a day
always a 1 POST BY THIS ID faggot

the fucking mods really need to wake up and clean this shit out

Now substract the 3 million people who voted for Hillary illegally.

>Chargers 31 Texans 17
>Chargers have less yards rushed and passed
This is why sports can tell you republics are better

Obligatory although hillosers can't comprehend this