There's a difference between black "people" and niggers

>There's a difference between black "people" and niggers.

Will this meme never end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9FcDihmLd8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't you have a Trump rally to attend?

Nigger lover

Don't you a reddit comment to upvote?

It won't. This board is filled with non-whites and shills.

Best to just ignore them and sage their threads.

I guess. Lots of faggots here are apologetic and turn in attitude 180 degrees when a nigger merely greets them. It's pathetic.

Even if it was true, the sheer amount of nogs compared to black people is staggering. The "good ones" are functionally nonexistent.

It's not true though. They only "appear" civil and """based"""" because the white man have them on such a short leash. Their nature is repressed by subjugation. Release pressure and every "black" person will turn into a "nigger".

Nope to many niggers on Sup Forums

>t. 400 pound virgin neckbeard

You sure it's not just partisan politics at work?

The spelling

What do you think of that black protest-busting police dude Trump is considering for his cabinet?

Poor guy. Someone post the black garbage man with the little girl.

>white trash aren't as useless as nigs
Also a retarded meme

T.Ahmad.

>letting Jews discredit you for not accepting the civilized negros
ishygddt

You guys are easy at bumming me out. If Europeans could evolve from the stone age, why do you think black people are a lost cause even if they're been more primitive us than longer? Race is real, Africans generally have lower IQ, but you're a quitter if you just write them all off.
Shit like this makes me sad. What about the black guy who is chief in Dallas? When did we stop dreaming big?
Yea I know, > a fucking leaf
I really hate the niggers that commit crime too but I'm not so defeatist I'm willing to give up on all black people.

Member pic related? You really don't see a difference between, say, Sowell or Sheriff Clarke, and daqueeshia or trayvonica?

They're exactly the same.
The only difference is that black people live surrounded by whites and niggers live surrounded by their own kind.

>t. Niggers on Sup Forums.

down here in the south theres a big difference between blacks and niggers, but every black can revert back to niggerdom

We need to harness the power of based blacks, get into positions of power inside the black community, convert them to christianity, and use the help of blacks to wipe out Islam.
Everyone hates Muslims

>60%

>Sup Forums consistently cheers on based black men
>Leftists consistently complain about any demographic that primarily votes republican
Partisan politics

>Partisan politics
Divide & Conquer is the name of the game fo' sho'

I agree with you OP.

I guarantee you that 99% of the posters who say this are approval seeking nignogs themselves.

Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings

Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No

Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings.

Fucking niggers always want to be treated like super special snowflakes. Pathetic

How is it possible? Is it a self admission of your race?

It makes no difference to me. If there is a token (10%) population in a white country, where they are happy and free, make no trouble for the majority, play by the same rules, and keep their shit culture away from me and my family, I don't care that they are there or what they do.

We need them go. Negroes are gross.

They exist, but there's not nearly enough of them to warrant treating niggers like people now.

The government doesn't govern individuals, it deals with demographics.

That's the reason why wolves aren't kept as house pets and dogs are.

>How is it possible? Is it a self admission of your race?
Dunno, I think they're trying to skew the demographics, otherwise it might become clear that the true number is under

>'muh civic nationalism'

>muh duhvide and konkhurr

your nation may be more white, but your comments would incline one to believe you're a nigger, or at the very least, a nigger lover.

>be american
>come home from shipping missiles to isreal
>shit myself while shopping for wonder bread
>get attacked by protesters
>get shot in a mass shooting
>nurse slaps me for not using xer preffered pronouns
>can't get obamacare because i spent my data cap on asian cartoons
>lose my job because it got moved to mexico
>get arrested for collecting rainwater
>serve three life sentences for resisting arrest
>cellmate trades my asshole for toilet wine
>get shot

but at least my flag is on the moon

>radiation has caused the flag to become completely white

t. overweight virgin

But Dogs used to be wolves until we domesticated and civilized them...

Doesn't that mean there's the hope we can eradicate self destructive black culture and restore their former "glory' yea I know the 50's 60's were bad for them but at least the black community didn't have so many fucking broken families back then

Is.. is that a boy?

>t.projection

>your comments would incline one to believe you're a nigger, or at the very least, a nigger lover
>t.projection
Why do you keep making threads about niggers m8?

I didn't make this thread, nigger.

nigger

>tfw I'm taller and whiter than you
lel

prove it, nigger post a picture of your fat virgin negroid subhuman self, fucking leaf cuck.

>Doesn't that mean there's the hope we can eradicate self destructive black culture
Dogs were bred. Genes, not culture.

Sure we could enforce eugenics programs on blacks, but why?
More civilized people already exists - so let's improve upon them (whites/asians).

>and restore their former "glory' yea I know the 50's 60's were bad for them but at least the black community didn't have so many fucking broken families back then
They can be improved first by cultural changes (which is expensive and really hard to do) and then eugenics, but that's not our job.
We get nothing out of this deal compared to deportation and they won't thank us or pay us back.

I know. I'm far too much of an idealist aren't I? Fuck I hate liberals and their "empathy" but their "{empathy" is really just virtue signalling at how tolerant of 3rd world savages they are, I actually feel bad for blacks. Not like Muslims, their religion makes them assholes, but I just don't feel like it's completely hopeless. Being in Cucknada made me grow up around some and a few were based as hell. Ugh, this world is a sad one.

hero.

It's hard for me to hate certain black people. The difference between conservative blacks and liberal blacks is night and day. You can see intelligence behind Thomas Sowell's eyes. You can see dignity and respect behind Sheriff Clarke's composure and that he's a man of strong morals.

In this essence it's hard to hate all blacks. However, the problem is that all blacks do have to leave white societies because 1. It's worth it. And 2. They're quite literally a disease or plague on white society. White Mans Burden is real.

So there are good black men. However they usually have a decent amount of white DNA in them. And plenty of black conservatives are actually pretty based.

It sucks that they have to go, but they do because niggers truly do ruin it for everyone.

This is just a way to dehumanize people while still feeling like a good white person, disgusting. Don't give niggers a mixture of sweet & sour treatment, they need to be hung from trees

Live in the south and you will know the difference.

no there isn't

Once the reddit fags fuck off it will

It's mainly said by those who aren't white, or Americans.

Its best that America be a civic nationalist country than an etho-nationalist one. It'll be impossible.

Sup Forumsacks love to fantasize about an all.whote America, when that was never the case. Go to Europe for etho-nationalism - they need it.

Nice try Shlomo.

>Nigger is a slang for black people. You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings
This so much. The people trying to reinvent the word reek of fucking /r/the_donald.

Idealism is great!
Just aim for the easier reachable ideals first.

>but their "empathy" is really just virtue signalling at how tolerant of 3rd world savages they are
Sadly that is true. I really hope it becomes the cultural norm to call them out on it in public.

>I actually feel bad for blacks.
I do, too. I don't even want to imagine what it must be like.
For most of them their best will never be enough, and the best ones get dragged down by the others.
Enough virtue signaling..

They should build their own kind of society somewhere on earth and do their best there.
Stop trying to emulate a system that doesn't work for you (even by differences, not inferiority).

>a few were based as hell
Most problems arise when shit goes bad in their life and they spiral into addictions or crime.
Sadly, life sooner or later throws shit at you that can't be avoided.

>this world is a sad one
Atleast we're not alone in this. Let's make the best out of it.

This shit true though. Lived with a black guy at uni, real nice guy, he said himself there are black people and then there are niggers. Same way whit chav dole scum aren't representative of whites as whole. Just happens there is a whole lotta niggas around

t.nigger

Do you ever see people saying "He's asian not a chink!", "He's Indian not a poo!", etc? No.

youtu.be/9FcDihmLd8A

>Sup Forums
>a christian board

>And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? 24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? 25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? 26 And the LORD said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. 27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes: 28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it. 29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake. 30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. 31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake. 32 And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. 33 And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.
you can see where this is going. god would not destroy sodom but for the presence of a single righteous inhabitant. there will always be a difference between blacks and niggers, no matter how few non-nigger blacks ever walk the earth. if you disagree, go be pagan or muslim somewhere else.

I am tho kek I'm dating a black girl

gross

The Bible was actually used to support the enslavement of blacks because they are considered the cursed people of ham

>officer
>hero

pick one and only one, enlisted run the army you cuck

Stay made virgin

Sure you are buddy

keep jerkin it

there is a difference because any race of person can be a nigger

why u trippin doe

Don't project your failures on to me user

The based blacks do not fix the nigger problem at all. Based ones have to be willing to discredit niggers and join us on our mountain top looking down on sub-humans.

>projection

just like how every white can revert to white trash

Is that all Sup Forums has? You watch too much Sargon cuck

Uncle toms need to fucking get ropped.

>stormfags being retarded again

Just remember, because a few are good it doesn't mean that they are all good, but even though the rest of them are trash it doesn't mean we have to throw away to diamonds in the rough.

not trippin jus simply makin a point
>inb4 nigger
im half and half buddy

The difference is in the mind. Black skin does not equal nigger. Nigger is a way of life.

that's never going to happen so long as they feel they're gonna get kicked out by some newshit who gets triggered by melanin enrichment

>people who follow the rules of society and cause no harm should be hanged
I will never understand why people hate so much specially when they have never been effected by a black person in their entire life

Jessica left them for Tyrone

>being this oblivious

>Hurr durr im black and i hate the slang associated to my race!

Just like any race of person can be a chink amrite? This is how retarded you sound.

>It's mainly said by those who aren't white, or Americans.

Just look at the number of mutts and nignogs posting in this thread.

Multicultralism doesn't work on our turf, so I understand the resentment.

However, I would love to see a prosperous nations become trading partners from Africa willing to do business on the international stage.

I have no ill-will against blacks, however I'm not blind, and they need to get their shit together in their own countries very soon.

Sometimes the Nigger gene is regressive, the only way to get rid of it is to get rid of niggers entirely user.

Civic nationalism is a bluepill.
Grow the fuck up faggot. Niggers are always niggers. There are some that are better than others but I'd rather not live with them. Make them go to their own country. A future of shitty brown people is nothing worth building up to.
It's like you faggots never stop to think about what (((their))) endgame is. Civic nationalism goes to the same place as Hillary's presidency would have ended up.

Some black people are fine and enjoyable to be around, and some aren't. That's just how it is.

And the word is still a derogatory term for black people. Your shilling is going to change that fact.