youtube.com/watch?v=kXnsF2-pav8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>muh media shekels
>muh "oh crap I backed the wrong horse, better try to change the tickets now"

kek, get rekt filthy turkroach.

Anyone who gives these faggots, or any faggot who suddenly does a 180, any attention needs to fuck off. They're just doing it to save themselves and they'll go right back to being the usual faggots in a heartbeat. Fuck off with this roach

He says to BrainFarce that he is for progressives and conservatives both, so I don't think it's such a sudden 180 as you say.
youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

Can we hope for skin cancer? Or is he just a roach shitskin, and that's what they are like?

What kind of flag is that?

should we not allow the left to see the light?

ITS HAPPENING

THE DEMOCRATS ARE DEAD

Try our lager, mate. You're sure to approve!

Thanks for flag

>finally admits
He's been saying the democrats are shit for years.

But not because he hates them. Because they give away what he considers to be political brownie points and constantly feels like republicans are strong arming everything as democrats refuse to fight back.

Inb4 more of pol unironically watches TYT and we start having to see 'well you know he has a point' threads again.

Someone's beginning to get redpilled

rare

>Sexually deprived millennial detected

Get off the stage, you fat fuck!

Anna is that you?
take off your shirt take off your shirt take off your shirt

Who?

Just some anti-white racist fat fuck Bernout

Haldol is white

If you're lost you can look and you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting
Time after time

Can't sink the cenk

Is he slowly getting redpilled?

He's trying to act white

How's the med school going, mate? Seriously since I have family thinking about going, how is it?

>anti-racist

So he's not an edgy social reject?

LOL no he was shilling for Hillary from the beginning, he want more identity politics in the party he is a shitbag

How long until he's sent to a psych ward to be reprogrammed? Cenk is clearly malfunctioning.

what the fuck is going on.

kek

Not for nothing though, he did say that Obama should have done these things a long fucking time ago and pretty much Trump did EXACTLY what he wanted to be done.

>the young bolsheviks try to jump ship like rats on the sinking boat that is the Democrat Party

This was my plan all along EVEN though im registered democrat. The democratic party NEEDED to fucking collapse, Pelosi is next my friend.

I went to Grenada last year and it was a shithole and your economy is tanked

sorry famalam, just telling the truth

>Finally admits that Democrats are Losers

you obviously don't watch the show, he has called Democrats weak losers for years

What finally broke him, I wonder.

I have a feeling were gonna be seeing lots of this from TYT over the next 4 years

SO MUCH WINNING

Based

isn't he embarrassed to stand up and video himself talking about politics with a cell phone in the middle of all those people walking around?

Didn't we fight you faggots at some point?

He's finally snapped.

Has TYT declined further money from Qatar, then? And paid back all of the money they took from Qatar so far?

no. They're an anti-American outlet. Cenk will make some videos like this because he wants the Democrat party to fall apart. which will get him the opposite of what he wants, but whatever.

Radicals gonna radical

HOLY SHIT

Color me surprised

My only complaint is they have an 80% attendance policy now which makes us feel like children. Not all the lecturers are so great, so it's important to have the option to skip bad lecturers and learn the material on one's own if necessary. Can't do that now. It's because they were gonna lose the business relationship with CA which has that 80% policy I guess. Morale among students is low, but honestly it's mostly because they're by and large wussy self-entitled liberals. But the attendance policy is making it worse.

It's worth it. On the whole it's a good school. One day it will all be worth it. There is a wild social scene, but I'm still with the gf back home, feeling like I'm cucking myself sometimes.

STWENGTH MATTERS

I can't unfocus off the shitstain on his forehead, wtf.

the turkroach lost all standing to say shit, as did the rest of the (((media))). any position they take at this point that is counter to their prior stance is just an attempt to sneak back into the conversation.

they can say whatever they want to, it doesnt matter, they are done. there are consequences for actions. they will dig up shit from 20 years ago to hang us with, and think we must forgive their sins from 20 days ago. nope, they are marked for life and must always have that rammed down their necks.

>every fact and sound byte played is useless media/ I don't believe in information or knowledge
your average American trump voter

If anyone pulls that shit just post the election night meltdown

STOP WASTING YOUR COUNTRY'S CONNECTION !

This

WHERE'S THE FUCKING PLANE?

>devil is in the details
>there are no details
this is Trump's 4096D chess

Cenk isn't the libtard you all paint him out to be. He is a progressive that was forced to back Hillary in the general. He did all he could to spare the country Hillary during the primary, but then had to suck it up and back who he saw as the lesser evil.

If you think Ana is an idiot, I'd agree with you, and I think she makes TYT look bad. But Cenk's political acumen is greater than you give him credit for.

Thanks. Last question before derail, is it safe living off campus for a female? Seems they force people to live off campus.

Good luck with your studies.

who gives a fuck about TYT, talk us about your land

if there's big news and he's not in the studio he will film himself wherever he is at. He does it regularly.

yea but isnt it awkward to do that shit in public?

That's not how it looked like during their apoplectic meltdown and the other times they trashed Trump in the same intellectually dishonest ways as the MSM. I'd give them more credit if they were actually a fair media source, but that fairness only extends to their personal bias. They were good to listen to about how the DNC was fucking Bernie, but then turned into just another shilling media source during the general. This comes off more as opportunism in the face of reality than a genuine desire to present less biased material. But I could be wrong.

>its actually real

KEK

Thanks for memeing this timeline into existence lads

First campaign promise kept:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcGPSnswzjc

Donald Trump goes hard.

>bawww they're getting tax breaks
Trump wants to cut the corporate tax rate in general, sounds like they're just getting an advance on that.

Safety is relative, but plenty of women live off campus as students. Unsafe drivers, muggers at night, and home invasions are all concerns. Tell her to ask for access to the school site to check the crime reports and get familiar with how crimes go down. Never lived on campus but it's a bit more expensive. Off campus living you have to watch out for electrical company gouging you, and apartment maids will steal items here and there, but they steal on campus too.

Joining the relevant Cuckbook groups is crucial at this school.

No. We should hang them by fucking lampposts