Liz Warren wants Dems as opposition party

Saw someone start this in another thread

>Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren is calling on Democrats to be an actual opposition party in the coming era of Trumpism. And she is deploying a powerful tool to make the case for aggressive and unapologetic resistance to Republican hegemony: math.

>thenation.com/article/elizabeth-warren-proposes-to-strengthen-democratic-spines-with-a-powerful-new-tool-math/

Maybe this Trump win is the kick in the ass that liberals and progressives needed to grow a fucking spine.

I voted for Warren to be a progressive bulldog in the senate. I was disgusted by liberals who wanted her to run for the White House, as if we only had one branch of government. Tho I was even more diagusted that a crooked hack like Hillary did run.

Yeah yeah. Harvard liberals are rich pricks. Nothing new. Also I think the whole native blood is blown out of proportion. Yeah, liberals would crucify any conservative who did that shit. Yet I also think she herself believed it and was just too foolish not to vet it herself before trying to apply it to college.

I am sure Trump has never bent the truth in business deals or college. I am sure people like W have never had their rich families bend the truth to get into Yale or avoid service in Vietnam.

oh wait

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPySqqMNVNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>She did something bad, ergo others must also be bad!
Whataboutism is the lowest form of nondebate, it's the most obvious mark of the leftist

TIME TO PUT YER BIG GIRL PANTSUIT ON! THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE

she is such a cringeworthy retard. Perfect face for the irrelevant democrap party

>white man come face red with clay, say he part of nation
>pour water from spring on white man face, clay fall off, only white man remain
>white man think The People That Hunt The Plains will fall for white man tricks again

No white man

no

Elizabeth Warren is a joke, she's just trying to save face like the rest of the Dems after they got utterly BTFO. Besides, they're doubling down on identity politics, and that's what lost them the election

I used to think Warren was cool until she refused to support Bernie during the primary. It was a good time to show that she was more than just talk and she failed. Jimmy Dore puts it pretty good here

youtube.com/watch?v=RPySqqMNVNw

>I voted for Warren
opinion discarded. Warren is an idiot and so are you for voting for her.

Also, I don't think she wants to start bringing up "math" because then she'll have to look at some actual statistics and realize her policies are pretty shit.

>Maybe this Trump win is the kick in the ass that liberals and progressives needed to grow a fucking spine.
yeah maybe

It was obvious she was with hillary when she wouldnt say if she would or wouldnt be her vp and began sucking clinton cock

What a racist.

Didn't this cunt make millions on the housing collapse?
Funny because she railed on banks for doing the same thing.
This bitch is an attention whoring opportunist that occaisionally chimps out at banks to make a headlines and give off this image of "fighting wall street" and "muh strong fighting womyn"
If you voted for her you're a faggot who got played

Yes Democrat run further to the left
Be more vocal about your leftist SJW policies
Have more protests embrace BLM more encourage them to riot
Encourage more PC safe spaces in colleges
Encourage more attacks on traditional values and families
demand the working people pay more and more to support illegals and welfare scum

PLEASE KEEP IT UP FAGGOTS!!!

>people actually don't think warren is the epitome of everything wrong with the democrat party
>actually think a stuck up Ivy League "progressive" who coasted through life on indentity politics can be the "new" face of the democrat party

I'm glad these people have learned nothing. Trump has starting the working class revolt these commies claimed they always wanted. They just never thought they would be on the side of the oppresser.

> using math

what's the square root of loser?

>voted for Warren

as a fellow Masshole I invite you to go fuck yourself, you stupid progressive shithead. get the fuck out of my state reeeee

>I voted for Warren
How fucking stupid are you?

These.

>Trumpism
>Not the Trump Reich
Fauxahontas can't do anything right

the most punchable face besides hillary

forgot the leaf this here

>democrats
>math

Warren is a joke and finished. she lost a lot of her progressive cred by not backing Bernie, she lost even more by being totally silent on DAPL.

she wants to be injun but won't stand up for injuns.

unless Trump fucks with social security or medicare, the democrats are finished. remember the reason a lot of those blue collar dems voted for him was because he said he wouldn't fuck with it.

if he goes full conservative, he's fucked because those working class folks might be socially but they aren't 100% when it comes to economics

I hope this injun runs against Trump in 2020, I want more delicious womyn tears.

Why is she so fucking ugly bros?

Smoke signals age the skin

Apparently she isn't too good at math either. Repubs are the majority of both houses.

>more people voted for democrats
>pubs have a yuge majority right now
Im loving it

> math
What fraction did she use to get the minority status for college?

yeah. I was pissed she sold out to the Clinton machine.

Go up to NH and vote for Scott Brown-nose again.

Actually, I voted for that corporate shill the first time. I foolishly thought he was a moderate and not a party hack.

How is this so underrated? Fucking kek

Maybe she would have more credibility if she had stuck to her fundamentals and principals. It's a big reason why I can never take her or Sanders serious. The moment Clinton even looked their way, they bend over and take it up the ass.

At least Ron fucking Paul stuck to his guns despite the fact he comes off as a nutbag nowadays.

>Besides, they're doubling down on identity politics, and that's what lost them the election

Yep.

Keep dancing on the grave of White America while shouting "racist", Dems. You'll keep losing.

>Noting that more Americans voted for Democrats

this Elizabeth bitch is just another idiot ffs.

I love Elizabeth Warren. She is fucking great. One of the good ones