MEXISHITS ARE KIDNAPPING OUR WOMEN!!!

REEEEEEE RACE WAR NOW!!!!!

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/29/husband-california-mom-kidnapped-while-jogging-reveals-details-her-ordeal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/cops-blindsided-after-husband-of-sherri-papini-reveals-crucial-details-in-statement-detailing-her-horrific-injuries/news-story/e39654efe6308b32cd25966b925698a9
twitter.com/marnieoneill7
pinterest.com/spapini/cultural-differences/
foxnews.com/us/2016/11/29/husband-california-mom-kidnapped-while-jogging-reveals-details-her-ordeal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are whites afraid of mexicans?

They just want to come do all of the jobs whites are too lazy to do.

das right gringo

try n stop us esse

We're not afraid of you, we just don't want you. You're unnecessary, and you can't do anything that a robot couldn't do 100x more efficiently.

Your culture sucks, your women are hideous, your men have only one eyebrow, and basically the only thing you're really good at is food, which we already have all the recipes for, thanks to the internet.

I don't have a problem with you if you can behave yourselves as speak the language after legally entering the country, but the grand majority of you bean jockeys come here and shit up the place with your low standards of living.

Who said anything about being scared?

>Why are whites afraid of mexicans?
youtube.com/watch?v=CXbY47eLkfQ

Did you look at the picture, cucks?

Are you so dense you can't recognize sarcasm?

100 feet higher

They vote for these scumbags to have free access to our country. Who gives a shit if they are raped and killed?

This is some abduction for sexual slavery shit. Is there a connection to higher level sex rings? Mexican cartels kidnapping White women to rape in cartel harems?

No, I just answered the question.

>California

And not one shit was given that day

They asked for this

Reminder that Leftists and Mestizos are attacking her for being a White victim of Hispanic crime. They are labelling her a White nationalist who, if she didn't make it up, deserved it for being racist (i.e. White):
>But nothing stoked the flames of suspicion greater than Ms Papini’s assertion the perpetrators were a pair of Hispanic women armed with a handgun.

>The (((statistically unlikely))) scenario sparked comparisons to the notorious case of Susan Smith, who told police her two young children had been kidnapped by a “black man” during a carjacking when she had in fact murdered them herself.

>Cops ‘blindsided’ after husband of Sherri Papini reveals crucial details in statement detailing her horrific injuries
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/cops-blindsided-after-husband-of-sherri-papini-reveals-crucial-details-in-statement-detailing-her-horrific-injuries/news-story/e39654efe6308b32cd25966b925698a9

>he doesn't member

RACE WAR!!!!!

KILL ALL THE FUCKING ANGLOS!

The Left are trying to portray her as a White nationalist who hates Latinos, so she either made it up or deserved it She's probably just White and they are projecting their anti-White hatred onto her for being a victim of Hispainic crime, but chance she is one of us.

Pic is some blog post allegedly written by her 10 years ago when she was attacked by Mexicans (school fight), which apparently makes her an evil racist deserving of kidnapping, torture and rape.

The eternal Aztec will be wiped from the face of the Earth

>news.com.au

FUCK THE AZTECS

ALL HISPANICS UNITED VS THE ANGLOJEWFAGGOTS

Our cat ladies are attacking your White women, because it's """""statically unlikely"""" for Californian Whites to be victims of Hispainic crime.

Journos twitter:
twitter.com/marnieoneill7

Oh look Mixy the Mestizo thinks his Blanco Visigoth overlords won't side with their Germanic Anglo cousins to purge your Meso-American taint from the planet.

From her Pininterst
LITERALLY ONE OF US

looks like the white wife was looking for some latino dick

Some of my relatives live in silicon valley. They always tell me how they have to fear kidnapping mexicans.

>kidnapping a white cali girl

Could not care less. Libshits deserve it.

Link:
pinterest.com/spapini/cultural-differences/

It's all Trump, anti-Muslim, pro-White memes.
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>ONE OF US

She's a Trump supporter who collected pro-White memes

Pretty much a false flag, this proves it.

nigger

Pro-White meme she pinned

>suddenly there are latino-white hate crimes rising

Just like the sudden increase in white-nonwhite hate crimes.

HMM

Pro-Trump meme she pinned

t. mestizo

This story was so full of holes when I first red it. It reaked of "women bored with husband, leaves them for another man, gets buyer's remorse and tries to return home with bullshit story about being abducted"

Yeah this shit is going to help us when deportation time comes.

Wetbacks BTFO.

>cousins
>implying that white iberian in europa or any iberoamerica country have had good relations with the anglojews

The audacity of you CTR shills.

But they are not, not from what I see here anyways. Mexicans are a slave group of people and always will be, just rat them out to the cops and they will shut the fuck up. Treat them as the 2nd class citizens as they are, they are used to being slaves like this. Cant see the same for the mexicans who live in mexico.

You niggers will always be slaves, we fucking kicked you out of here for beng useless, don't you forget that.

Will they post videos ?

Anglo-Portugese Alliance 700+ years old. Anglos literally liberated both Spain & Portugal from French rule in Napoleonic wars.

Sherri will be avenged, mark my words Aztec scum.

yeah i'm from texas and that's bullshit
you faggots literally got BTFO by a blind guy with demolition charges at San Jacinto

Quit lying, i fucking know you're a dirty somalian refugee.

LMFAO what a hero

>foxnews.com/us/2016/11/29/husband-california-mom-kidnapped-while-jogging-reveals-details-her-ordeal.html
So Soros is obviously creating environments fit for divide and conquer but for what end
Soros and
Colour revolutions in eastern europe
Marajuana cultivation in uraguay
Black lives matter
Tavistock and SJWism
Monsanto and terminator genes
What's is to say he isn't posting these threads and also posting to /leftypol/ what if our only hope is to rally against soros/uber rich ?

lol
remember the alamo bitch

>Niggers

Fuck them too, but guess what? Where do niggers hangout? In their own neighborhoods next to plasma donation centers. They stayin their hoods, spics on the other hand dont. They live amongst everyone here so you can understand why more people hate them.

As for Mexicans, they make the worst fucking employees ever and sets a precedence for everyone else who works with them, why do you think I no longer work with mexicans? Because they work at shitty dead end jobs forever and become slaves to their boss.

>B-but its jobs no one else wnats to do

Well if you were paying people a fair wage instead of paying spics peanuts in comparison, maybe there will be people who will actually do the jobs then. Hopefully when TRUMP kicks all these spics back the fuck to mexico wher ethey belong. Come here the right way and I got no beef with you, but come here and try to make USA into another mexico, then we are going to have a problem okay miho?

All I know, is that I'd trust a mexican man long before I trusted a white woman.

You'd be wise to do the same.