WE ARE BEING SAVED! CANADA'S TRUMP IS GONNA TAKE ON TRUDEAU

CANADA'S TRUMP, KEVIN O'LEARY IS CLOSER TO TAKING ON TRUDEAU

>O'Leary: "Prime Minister Justin Trudeau negotiating with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump is like having Bambi up against an 18-wheeler."

OUR GUY IS GONNA SAVE US

WE HAVE HOPE

torontosun.com/2016/11/29/kevin-oleary-closer-to-taking-on-trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kevinolearytv
youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trudeau is basically proving he's Canada's Trump.

>both are pro-business
>both have praised dictatorships
>both are socially progressive
>both were privileged, spoiled rich kids
>both energized the masses in their campaign
>both are highly active in social media
>both are highly praised by Indians
>both are politically inexperienced
>both make their obsessed opponents foam at the mouth at every little thing they say
>both have a tendency to say things that would embarrass other leaders (yet both still let the criticisms roll off their back)
>both have appointed controversial figures
>both have been criticized for not being able to separate private interests from public office
>both are memes

Aside from their stance on refugees (protip: they both have fairly similar positions on LEGAL immigration - don't forget the wall will have a "big, fat, beautiful door" for legal immigrants) they are almost exactly the same.

He is our guy!

LEAFS GET THE FUCK IN HERE WE MUST MEME THIS GUY INTO OFFICE

HES RUNNING AGAINST TRUDEAU

I just thank god that only Canada has a Trudeau

well Sweden is probably Trudeau Country, but that aside I think the world is not that fucked up ...yet

With the exception of his opposition to the TPP, Kevin O'Leary is basically a classic neocohen. I'd still pick him over Trudeau though.

That's a pretty superficial analysis. Like his father, Trudeau is a hardcore federalist who hates provincial rights. Trump is pro-states' rights. Trudeau is an environmentalist, Trump thinks China made global warming up (kek). Trudeau despises national security and CSIS, Trump likes national security and the 3 alphabet agencies in charge of it. Trudeau cries about racism and Indigenous rights (although he does nothing about them and has instructed government lawyers to BTFO the Sixties Scoop cases), Trump doesn't even pretend he cares about that irrelevant shit. Trudeau is in favour of international cooperation and integration with the UN, Trump is not.

etc etc

Kevin and Cuban don't seem to like each other.

He's a kike, but that's a step up from Trudeau who is an ultra-kike and secret Castro.

I'll pass on copying USA, thanks.

I don't think Canada deserves to be saved tobehonest

>O'leary
Canada's too cucked to elect him. We have a better chance elected that kike whore in office unfortunately.

EVERYONE FOLLOW/RETWEET/MEME

twitter.com/kevinolearytv

OUR COUNTRY IS GOING TO SHIT, SAVE IT

>Deserves

he will do nothing about immigration

dont say that

have faith

LET'S MEME IT

If he's actually a good candidate

At this point, what option do we have? If we can nudge O'Lemon towards some more Sup Forums positions, Canada might have a fighting chance at not becoming a third world shit hole, or at least not as quickly. Somehow I doubt we'll be able to meme anti-immigration into his head, but at this point we are hurting bad from Wynn, Trudeau and Notley

Fucking LOL. Yes please. Please. Canada, save yourselves. Don't just commit suicide like a bunch of multicultural cucks who destroy their civilization.

So, let's not? He's a dumb clown.

He's not.

here we go

>If he's actually a good candidate
Except he isn't he's another globalist shill, just like the drama teacher is.

At this point anyone's a better a candidate that Trudeau.

>picking a jew to rule you

0/10

Isn't that the guy from Shark Tank?

>business man
>insults ppl on twitter

who cares

hes better than trudeau

with our memes, we can push him further to right. we back him into corner and he cant abandon his base

This is how it started with Trump. O'Leering won't be able to become God-Emperor, so what's his title going to be? Grand Vizier? God-King?

Yay I can't wait for this slimy globalist snake to open the doors to More Chinese and Indians fucking our countrymen over.

O'Leary is a fucking con man.

>At this point anyone's a better a candidate that Trudeau.
>WAT
Do you want a shoe ?

Will Canada be uncu_ked?

yes

If Oleary become prime minister of canada im throwing a coke party

>how stupid

That's the Canadian Trump, alright.

id love to see mr wonderful uncuck canada so we dont have to make the poor arabs up north pay for a wall

>At this point, what option do we have?

None. The only reason I didn't say that is that I don't want to go full defeatist-cuck. O'Leary may be our best option (I'm not entirely convinced of that, but any other potential Conservative leader who seems better has 0 chance of even winning the leadership convention) but he's not that great.

He's also not currently in the Conservative leadership race and I'm not entirely sure if he can still join (and win) since the vote is in May.

Hi CTR :^}

Can someone shoop Kevin in a Make Canada Okay Again hat?

Trump won because USA's establishment is ran by corrupt out of touch idiots, while half of America is a missed paycheck away from being out on the street.

Do you feel those conditions in Canada? Or are you just eager to be America Junior?

Hopefully Kelly Leitch wins.

Get in here Leafs we got your back on this one. >next meme war inbound

Better than no shoes at all

canada is cucked but everyone is silent because they are too nice to say anything

they are just watching it all burn and watching trudeau fuck everything up

but i think if given the opportunity theyll rise to vote to save themselves

everyone hates trudeau

I'm not voting for him until he learns french

>Or are you just eager to be America Junior?
Better than Germany and Sweden, which where we're headed, you fucking nigger.

Oh boy, my country might get saved.

hes imitating trumps twitter style on purpose.

Not sure. We elected a Democrat from New york. Can't get more cucked than that.

My jewbook friends are all leftists and think of Trudeau as the fucking Messiah because he's an lgbt friendly feminist. That's literally the only issue they care about. Her just approved two fucking pipelines and not a single peep from these supposed """""environmentalists""""". It boggles the mind.

Yea that pic always vortex's my cortex.

...stop copying us!

remember, theyre the minority.. theyre just more vocal while the rest are silent

>...stop copying us!
But why ?

Ted Cruz should run.

you're a nigger

BASED KEVIN

FUCK YES

>out of touch idiots
Who do you think the Liberals are? Take a look at Ontario and tell me Wynne is in touch with anybody outside of some immigrant filled/ rich GTA enclaves...

Better vote conservative then. They will at least pretend to be nationalistic :^)

So you're just copying America? Look there's nothing proprietary about it. Tell you what, I'll give you one (you) for 98% of it at a 38% interest rate over 22 years and if you even LOOK at Justin Trudeau, the deal is off the table and you're dead to me.

Thanks for the reminder. You may have just saved my sanity.

CAN'T FLIM FLAM THE KEV MAN

>image title 5.png
>posted 2 minutes ago in another page 1 thread

BAN FUCKING LEAFS NOW
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING

he's half lebbo you stupid fucks

>be slimy leb merchant
>read the nyt that Sup Forums nazis helped trump get elected
>hire some millennials to shitpost on Sup Forums
>get elected
>sell out canada to china even more with friends brokering the deals
>bring even more immigrants to undercut the working wages for your friends' companies
>retire back to lebanon

leafs better not fuck this up.

How good for you Canada. In all honesty, I thought you leafs are done and over.

Trudeau is nr. 3 on my international hate-list after Obama and Merkel.

Shit ain't gunna happen unless that dirty paki sells him his seat like he asked last year
Again until he can run against him we got squat
I told you faggots last September to start shilling for based Kevin and you didn't of damn thing
THIS is what meme magic's next frontier was supposed to be not that pinko French whore in frogland

But it's fun to shitpost, are you triggered, habibi ?

>Trudeau is an environmentalist
Both him and Trump are pro-oil. Saying Trudeau is an environmentalist is like saying Trump is a fascist.

>Trudeau despises national security and CSIS
We both know this isn't true and Trudeau actually supports eroding our rights for "security".

>Trudeau is in favour of international cooperation
So is Trump. Taken directly from his victory speech:
>... we will get along with all other nations willing to get along with us. We will be. We will have great relationships. We expect to have great, great relationships.
>I want to tell the world community that while we will always put America's interests first, we will deal fairly with everyone, with everyone. All people and all other nations. We will seek common ground, not hostility; partnership, not conflict.

>integration with the UN
No, he isn't, unless you have a source that explicitly says he wants this.

That's because he's literally copying Trump's writing style
O'Leary didn't get to where he is by being stupid

Not gonna happen, it's 2015.
>It's 2016
Trudeau's fucked

Ready to get TRUMPED leafs?

Mark Cuban ABSO FUCKING LUTELY B L O W N T H E F U C K O U T

B T F O
T
F
O

Trump wants to undo the 1965 Immigration Act and limit legal immigration.

kek what the fuck is that in the top left, but Justin I thought if you harmed your enemies they win?

>Trump wants to undo the 1965 Immigration Act and limit legal immigration.
Sauce ?

Trump has set the mold for the entire world, I fucking can't wait.

I'd rather have a dog in the PJ's office than KO'L. Fuck yourself.
Sage

Yeah man. And Trump has his ties made in China. What a hypocrite, right??

fucking this. We need someone who isn't an idiot and will sell us out. Leitch is a better candidate

She's our actual best option, but I don't think she will win. Unfortunately the Conservative party is thoroughly cucked and is 100% in favour of unfettered globalism. We have our own #NeverTrump style campaign because Leitch has the audacity to suggest screening refugees to see if they hold anti-Canadian values. Clearly we shouldn't be racist and ban Abdul Mohammed Mohammad Muhammed because he hates women and wants to stone non-believers in the streets!

tl;dr Cons are fucking cucked

>canada is cucked but everyone is silent because they are too nice to say anything

THAT IS YOUR FUCKING MAIN PROBLEM RIGHT THERE.

>Grandpa, why did we lose the West?

>Oh, little Timmy. It would have been impolite to speak up.

MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUCK!

>Not wanting to model yourself after the greatest nation to ever exist
You made the mistake not to last time, don't make the same mistake twice mapleboy

I'd prefer Leitch over O'Leary. He's a massively pro-immigration cuck.

I'll never vote a nonwhite. Period.

No you won't.

If he keeps weed illegal, or makes weed illegal after based trudeau legalizes it, then he can fuck off

he's not as cool as trump, and is too scared to be as hardcore as trump. canada needs someone who's going to change your constitution, or you'll end up like this shithole with your diversity programs and anti white policies.

> Both are endorsed by Indians
Is this required now Sup Forums?

>canadian politics

youtube.com/watch?v=yZntyiqpWKw

Separate from us immediately, Quebecios

I want Canada to have a better reputation than what it is at the moment. Hopefully this guy gets memed to the top and MCGA

Will he improve leafposting quality?

If you unironically want Leitch as Conservative leader, then you're also supporting Trudeau governments for at least the next decade.

People who want her because she's "our Trump" misunderstands why Trump won in the US in the first place.

>when you try to photoshop Trudeau as the hulk but he's such a massive faggot your picture turns into Ecoplantman the Crying Dick Eater

>She's our actual best option
I know man I live in Collingwood, a mere 10 mins drive from her office, Pity that she's being painted as a rayciss by cucked conservatives.

We couldn't even get Quebec to sign the first one. Still haven't signed it. Harper couldn't get the senate dissolved and everyone hates the senate. It won't happen for a very, very long time or unless things go to absolute shit like civil war tier which won't happen because Canadians fear one thing above all else. Freezing to death in the winter.

The speech in Phoenix talked about it.

Anyone know O'Leary's positions on immigration and on the housing crisis?

His immigration speech in Phoenix. Also comments several of his surrogates have made during interviews.

Have you ever drank a glass of black rhinoceros blood? Of course not, I was just being colloquial to start this story with an anecdote. The first time I had a glass I was in South Africa, taking a celebratory drink in Johannesburg after completing a successful hunt. You see, in South Africa they don't hunt lion, or elephant. We hunted a more dangerous game: the kaffir, or black man. I finally had a 7 year old boy cornered in an Oingo Bongo merchandise warehouse when the thoughts passed through my mind: Should I pull the trigger? Can I ever come back to who I was before this moment? I pulled the trigger, made my first 100 million dollars. Mr. Johnson, this is something you need to ask yourself: can I pull the trigger on this deal and make thr right choice? 10% funding for 85% ownership and prima nocte rights to your daughters.