Who's a bigger conman?

Obama or Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ex

>EX goldman Sachs and soros employee

Trump needs good INTEL on how to defeat the jews

Probably the smooth taking black chap. At least I was still semi-young and hopeful when I listened to his promises for the first time. Fast forward 8 years and now I am simply jaded and resentful of all Jewish tricks

Is my friend right Sup Forums?

>we don't know if Turmp cucked us until he gets into the white house

The first sign of depression is denial.

That doesn't sound like denial, sounds more like just waiting before having an emotional response to this

It's actually past denial. user is bargaining already

>Sup Forums fell for this piece of shit

kek indeed

>we don't know if Turmp cucked us until he gets into the white house
No, your friend is a fucking loser by nature, it seems.

I have never seen a non-shill doubt Trump. You are a piece of shit for even posting this. You should die. If I could be the one to kill you, I would be happy to. Because as we all know: Always kill a cuck before an enemy.

Post the one about him complaining about the electoral college and calling for it to be abolished!

i though americans voted Trump just for the lulz

i deleted that one after having posted it multiple times here, the russian trolls who memed the fuck out of this guy dont care anymore.

I still got this bad boy saved.

What exactly is he denying though?

>one

He's in denial about Trump being a kike puppet, he is bargaining how much trouble he will cause

But if there hasn't been any definitive proof of him being a kike puppet, then what is there to deny?

It makes me smile to think of all the Stormfags that advocated and voted for him. Back in the trash they go. If anything they have vastly helped those they hate. :)

>if there hasn't been any definitive proof of him being a kike puppet,

>muh russians

why are you still trying leftypol?

That's some real doublethink 1984 cognitive dissonance right there brah.

Then why doesn't he attend the security briefings anymore? Too bored?

Oh, that's right. He knows more than the generals...

you can keep your head up your ass if you like my burger eating pal, but the fact of the matter is that paid russian posters spammed the shit out of sites like this one. no need to deny that.

trump by far

its god damn hilarious though

Trump
He cucked out on you the moment when he said he was pro-wall street e.g. from the beginning. It's just that you CJWs are too stupid to understand that those types of economic plans never were any good for the average joe in the first place

>tfw the Fed shills are getting nervous

Keep spamming this thread nigga.

If by piece of shit you mean that fake tweet

Actually thats a fair point

Besides the Israel shit though, anything else? Also what could we consider kikery?

> all of trumps kids that are married, are married to Jews.

It's cover for going after the bankers. There are renegade jews, like this guy. If a jew is going after new policy, then the narrative can't be "international bankers = jews" like these fucks are trying to create.

Trump is 30 steps ahead of the game, always.

which one is the fake tweet?

>anything else?

Mike Pence
Romney
Chris Christie
John Bolton
rudy giuliani
betsy devos
Mitch Mcconnell's wife
And a shit ton of other lobbyists

Also no repeal of Obamacare, no wall, and more of the same corporate Republican bullshit and neocon policy.

Do you live under a rock user? Ivanka being a jewish convert didn't set off any red flags for you?? At the VERY least Donald Trump is a jew lover... and that is not someone I would vote for

>There are renegade jews,

Yes Hitler appointed many in his cabinet!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'LL GAS THE KIKES AND START A RACE WAR ANY SECOND NOW!

And you're literally being paid to be a faggot as we speak.

No need to deny that.

>duuurrrrrr
>thinking everyone here is a stormfag

Implying Sup Forums wouldn't naturally be attracted to a master troll who promises giant walls and the removal of minorities?

Keep crying nigga!

>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't naturally be attracted to a master troll who promises giant walls and the removal of minorities?

yes and Sup Forums took the bait hook line and sinker.

Literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

go to bed CNN

That doesn't even make sense, faggot. And you're not going to divide his base. You have no idea.

>Back in 2011 when people burned flags for a reason besides ABLOO ABLOO MADAM LOST

>And you're not going to divide his base.

If you actually voted for Trump, why would you allow him to get away with picks who are the DIRECT OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE CAMPAIGNED ON! The final ad he ran was anti-wallstreet!

Burning flags is okay though, so long as it's not the American flag. :^)

awww, did your fefe's get hurt

I'm not a stormfront type, I care more about policy than this JQ shit

Doesn't he still need to work with the establishment?

He hasn't really backtracked on Obamacare though, aside from keeping some regulations

Some fencing doesn't mean no wall

Where has he gone neocon though?

Hasn't he still been solid on trade?

You're pathetic. I honestly hope you're getting paid, because the thought of someone doing this for free is just sad.

>I care more about policy then the jewish question
Then you are a toe sucking moron and can fuck right on off

>trump
>policies

hahahaha

>aww did my bullshit get called out

go to bed CNN

Tell me CNN, how is auditing the fed a bad thing?

You keep trying to jump on identity politics, how have you not learned your lesson yet?

only bullshit around here is yours friend

fed gets audited every year

>DIRECT OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE CAMPAIGNED ON!
Wake me up when you find out they're all not malleable tools that do the bidding of their current masters unquestionably. Trump knows what he's doing. You've got nothing.

>fed gets audited every year

Is that why there's 9+ trillion unaccounted for?

The first one. Fake poor quality and all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salami_tactics
Fuck off, JIDF shills.

cite it

Look it up yourself, I'm sure you'll find a source you approve of.

Rumsfeld first mentioned it on 9/10/2001 (they had more missing than they actually had budgeted)

no

>fed gets a bullshit audit every year
>but mnuchin their buddy will really come down hard on them because Trump is a crypto-NS!

maybe you'll snap out of it when he triples our debt because he doesn't actually know how to cut spending and is a thinly veiled con man