#ThanksTrump

#ThanksTrump

Other urls found in this thread:

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2015/07/reacting-to-spree-killings-progressively.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no more white people in Ohio... The fuck is this bitch on about. Her spelling of the word "probably" pretty much sums up content of that tweet.

How does she know the cop didn't go to an underbudgeted school in chimptown and got beat up by blacks daily?

Typical Somali

Uses a machete to get things done.

And Ohio is full of niggers

I had to ship something to Ohio that I sold and there doesn't seem to be any areas that don't look like shit.

What cop?

Its a shame the cops were only able to bag one of them. They should have aerated a few more just to be safe.

The one who killed him ya dingus

fuck trump and fuck racists

Well Somalis are asswipes

Nothing of value was lost

Someone's salty.

but ur soooo boringggggg 0/10 troll posting

One less nigger to deport.

A few million to go and then MAGA!

You forgot the muslims, user.

Obama bombs Somalia
Pentagon pays for fake Islam hates you videos
Islamic people bomb and kill all over the US
Poor kid kills people because he's upset how Muslims are viewed, SO HE COMMITS AN ACT OF TERRORISM

#thanksislam

Many such cases

It's like they desperately want Trump to be president for 8 years.

>posting comments from random assholes on social media with no text/topic

should be b& imo

Came here for this, thanks Abdul.

THANKS OBAMA.

>white kid bullied in school
>shoots up school
>monster

>somalian kid gets invited to us on american tax money
>is pissed because america =/= somalia
>runs people over with his car and goes medieval with a machete
>poor kid
#ThanksObama

>this is what liberals actually believe

This is the shit that is going to keep the Democrats out of power. I find this woman almost unbearably loathsome, but she is doing God's work. Keep on tweeting, liberals.

Its imporant to react to these sorts of things reasonsbly, you know.

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2015/07/reacting-to-spree-killings-progressively.html?m=1

this is why we need safe spaces in college
they didn't even have a room for prayer
this could have been prevented

>goes thru hell in Somalia

I wonder why he went through hell in Somalia?

Oh yeah, because of the other Somalian people who live there.

But remember white racism 'probly' happened so that's way worse than whatever hell he experienced in Somalia

They have plenty of prayer rooms in Muzzieland. It sure could have been prevented!

>18 years old
> Somalia famine was 23 years ago

All this butthurt faggotry for a dead pirate.

this, we can just sit back and enjoy at this point, or keep prodding them so they react and push in this direction

These people are sick.

I was bullied in school for being a ginger but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go on a stabbing rampage on my campus.

Kay.

He was a good boy, he dindu nuffin. Jus a little case of sudden jihad syndrome thass all. He gon turn he life aroun'

Not wanting to crack open the delicious skulls of Somalians to get the peanuts inside is racist against George Washington Carver. Disgusting racist "liberals".

WTF i feel sorry for the somalian pirate now!

The only Africans who complain about their conditions upon moving here didn't have bad conditions in the first place. Ones who legitimately have shit lives are just super impressed by everything because they came from a village where peoples genitals get cut up with a rusty knife and shitty tribes fight and rape each other

idiot, you can't be bullied for being white you fucking pasty ass leprechaun lookin bitch

We need to keep eroding the black democrat base.

How would a leaf know? Most of the state is white, excluding downtown dayton and the ghettos in cincinatti

This is why BLM is a thing, and sadly won't be going away anytime soon. They thrive off of people too stupid/stubborn to see a series of events that ultimately leads to an outcome. A minority is dead is all they see. Nevermind what they did to have to be killed. Trayvon, Mike, (countless other dindus), this guy, etc.

Just remember, its ALWAYS the white man's fault. Even if its a brown person killing white persons, whitey did it.

>they didn't even have a room for prayer
>this could have been prevented

Now hold on you shitlord.
You can't just have a 'prayer room', otherwise christians will use it to pray.
It has to be a designated muslim prayer room.

Poor kid goes through hell in Somalia, gets pumped with massive amount of free shit in America, doesn't feel safe praying and changes - STABBING SPREE. Many such cases!

typical burger shit, so bored of her life that she needa to creat some drama to spice up her pathetic existens.
you guys wont survive 31th december.

>Yea, he should've just stayed in somalia, its much better there.
>It's diverse and there is no ebil white racism, which is clearly the worst and most evil thing on the planet.

fuck leftists

wtf does that mean. Typical JEw threatening death and destruction on their human brothers and sisters. Thinking they are above them with some holy inbred bloodline. Blissfully unaware of your faiths satanic regime. Oh look at us the goyim animals who can speak and think like you. I pity you moloch and baal woshipper. Carthaginian.

We've finally gotten past
>not all Muslims are terrorists
To
>yes all Muslims are terrorists and Fuck you for having a problem with it, racist!