>Most Pakistanis
>Not Aryan

Kek

Wow, these Pakistanis look so Dravidian! /s

>tfw you'll never have a traditional, virgin, Pakistani wife

Well, pol? What race is this?

Bump. Why is pol afraid of answering?

Get the fuck out you fucking paki

how about opening your fat paki mouth and asking yourself with your retarded non white accent, you fucking dindu

>Cherry picks five light skinned pakis
>Pakiz iz whites you
>Average Paki is abo tier nigger
>Pic related

You don't meet many Pakistanis do you?

>Brown eyes
>white

Your picture is Arab. I can say that with 100% certainty, you can bet me a $100 dollars if you want. I know it for a fact.

Some retained Persian genetics and are hot but most Pakis are Arab rape+ Indian and they look like melting sacks of dough. Some random Turkic genetics but for the most part you'll get the shitty genetics of Arabs and a patina of hair all over their spilling FUPAs

Not white you fucking retard, Aryan. Ever read a fucking book other than the bible?

No Arab genetics mate, it's mostly central Asian, Iranian, Turkic, Afghan, and some from Bharat especially those in Sindh and Karachi.

>/s

The Mughals were not monolithic there is definite Arab admixture. I think the best indicator is of the girl has huge eyes she has Persian genetics. The slope nose that hooks at the end is strong Arab genes. It shows up even in the Ethiopians they mixed with.

because they can't accept that islam BTFO of whites in past and its happening again while they watch wanking in the corner and celebrating a dead kike on a stick

Meanwhile the middle East has been invaded by le evil west since forever using these 3 simple steps
>[insert paki name here] has nukes, we must stop him!
>fake attack occurs
>invasion time!

Tbh this is true. From the beginning of mankind until the 1700s, when the collapse of Islam and the East started, all Westerners would go to the East as refugees and nobody from the East ever wanted to go there. The Westerners have been the barbarians for a majority of human history. Funny how tides turn.

They are not Pakistani, but Indian. During the mass migration when the partition of India and Pakistan was happening, not only did the Indians get the goat raping Muslims out, but raping their women in the process was a bonus. So all the offspring you see are Indian kids being raised by their cuckold of a country called Pakistan..

You have to go back

They're both ugly as fuck and even calling them Mediterranean would insult Mediterraneans

Original Indians and therefore Pakistanis were cousins of Persians. Then they mixed with the cousins of australian abos in the south of Indian subcontinent and created poo in loo. Whiteness is basically their caste system.

And geography dictates there are more Aryan phenotypes in pakistan since they are closer to the area and farther from the mix p oint

Because you're a troll. No one South and East of Europe is white.

>le pakistan was india meme

Pakistan has always been a distinct territory, the land of Indus, otherwise known as India. Yeah they stole Pakistan's name.

Also, that's like saying all of Europe is the same ethnically just because they are from the same geographic location even though there are distinct ethnic and lingual differences.

>if I put a Snapchat filter over my face I look kinda white
>a..am I white Sup Forums??
God you people are so pathetic

This. Iran literally means land of the Aryans. Aryan and Caucasian blood runs through Pakistan.

I second the leaf's opinion. We are a shit people. There is really no comparison with whites. Stop trying to make a connection between us and whites. There is none. We are shitskins. They are white. Period. End of story.

There is no one ethnicity in Pakistan. Imran Khan is a pathan of mongol mix. Europe has difference ethnicities and most are white. Even the non-whites are pretty decent people. We on the other hand are a bunch of inbred ethnicities with no real accomplishments to be proud of.

Even worse than niggers are race traitors.

Or maybe Indians using Pakistani proxies.

Also, pic related are the Kalash people. Descendants of Alexander the Great in Pakistan.

>and some from Bharat
>especially those in Sindh and Karachi.
Half of what our country now is used to be Bharat. Lets stop pretending that we are a different people. Sindhi and Punjabi people can't ever deny their racial identity as being part of India. Balochs have Iranian and Arab identity. Pathans have Afghan identity. Pujnabis and Sindhis have Indian identity.

Alexander literally remained in our borders.

Show me your NICOP. Otherwise I won't engage your stupidity.

چوتئے اردو آتی ہے مادرچود؟گوگل نا کریں۔ گوگل ناٹ الاوڈ۔

fuck the girl DOES look Greek.

t. Debtor

Kalash people have more in common with the Nuristani people in Afghanistan than the Punjabi or sindhi or balochi people of Pakistan. Pakistan is just a forced set of boundaries drawn around a varied group of ethnicities who share nothing of culture, language, heritage, racial makeup or historical background. Our identity is vague and worthless. We can never have one national identity. We were created in the name of Islam and there is no Islam in us. Nice try Quaid.

Ab mere munh se gaali suno ge tou manoge ke mein Indian nahin hoon? Mara Khan sahab yem.

Then show me your timestamped NICOP.

کنجر

Also, your dialect seems very very Indian/Hindi, not Urdu. I'm 99% convinced you're and Indian with a proxy.

I am not showing you anything idiot. Refute my argument if you can. If you can't, don't come here again with your "Pakis are aryan bullshit".

And even when you try to do, mention which Pakis you are talking about. The Punjabis, the Pathans, The Balochs, The Sindhis, The Saraikies, The Kalash, The Kashmiris, or the Bruhis?

Hahahaha.

Indian with proxy confirmed kek. Even on anonymous online boards Indians want to be Paki. LEL.

They look like your average Turk. Not white and not Aryan.

Pic related is the Indian army chief Hahahahahahaha.

>inb4 pakistan invades india
>HOW CAN THEY SLAP?!
>HOW CAN THEY INVADE?!

61 year old Pakistani gilf

Now you are just butthurt because your thread where you pretend to be white and claim that Pakis are our long lost aryan brothers didn't turn out the way you wanted it to.

>Implying most Punjabi men don't look like that
>Implying most sindhi men don't look like that

We are the same people. Creating an imaginary line on some paper doesn't make the same people living on either side of the line different. Bhai thora aqal se kaam lo. Allah ka waasta hai yaar. Bus karde.

Again, Indian dialect. Nice.

You are an idiot.