Sweden YES!!! Sweden Evicts Disability, Dementia Groups to Make Way for Migrants

>Sixteen different disability associations are being evicted as the local government has earmarked their premises in central Piteå to house newly-arrived migrants.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/30/disability-dementia-evicted-migrants-sweden/

S W E D EN
W
E
D
E
N

Y E S
E
S

I can't wait til that country falls into complete lawlessness. Imagine flying in a bunch of crack and guns 80s CIA style just to watch it burn. Then clean up the survivors and make your own country club.

YES!

>mfw my shitty backwater completely irrelevant home town is mentioned on Sup Forums because sweden-yes-posters are so desperate for something to post about

if we were to post Sweden Yes-related we would need an entire board just to do so.

Is it a non event then?

Your disabled elderly are being put out in the cold for somali fucking niggers

What the fuck

legalizing pedophilia, kicking out people with disabilities, accepting honor killing.. what is wrong with your people?

>white genocide is the left's most important program
truly a mystery why this is the case. (((who))) could be behind it?

so, are swedish boys just completely emasculated at birth now?

It's a small town? That makes it okay then, Sven.

It's happening. They're not being thrown out, they are being given residence at another place. Also this does not perturb me particularly because it's been going on for at least 6 years across the country, it's nothing new.

Can't wait for them to make room for the disabled migrants next

>another place

hehehehe

>Can't wait for them to make room for the disabled migrants next

It's not like they're going to get a job anyway kevin.

it's bad when brasil looks down on them

So they're throwing out the retards and head cases to accommodate people who might actually contribute to society instead of being a never-ending drain on it.

Good for them.

I dunno, some kind of brain disease that makes you want to destroy your own folk, i guess. Look up stockholm syndrome or etno-masochism.

>white genocide has been going on for at least 6 years across the country, it's nothing new

>moving demented people
no
they tried this in norway and a shitstorm brewed

DONT MOVE THOSE PEOPLE

Hey, it's true. But it's not so much genocide as it's a people replacement program.

A place with community sowers i reckon.

>waiting to genocide your own people just because it's fashionable
:(

Well, boys across the west are more feminine than ever. It's not unique to Sweden. At least our young boys get to keep their foreskins intact.

Swedes are such unbelievable faggots it's shocking. I met some Swedes when I was overseas this summer and they were the most soft and lame dudes I've ever met.

Extreme luxury/safety/comfort causes brain damage. Swedes have had it so good for so long that their heads are all fucked up. It's basically a nation of deluded whitebread spoiled brats that have the most naive view of the world.

Swedes you fucking retard

How can you blame Jews?

If it was a ironic meme its worse because it wasn't funny btw

>At least our young boys get to keep their foreskins intact.

i wasn't trying to insult you. but look at those boys in the vid, and the way your men seem to accept the black/muslim horde and your women going for black cock.

i live in oklahoma in the us. boys here are hunting, playing rough, being boys. nothing like that vid.

Yes, i tend to agree. No wars for over 200 years, no natural disasters, no famines, just "progress". I'm incredibly thankful my dad took me hunting and camping when i grew up, and taught me christian values. That's something i will pass on to my kids.

>naive
Children are naive. Swedens are Jeffrey Dahmer tier

HAHAHHAHAHA!

The way God punished Sweden was by giving them no problems.

Those people in the video are Stockholmers, known faggots. Not to be confused with Nordic men.

> this does not perturb me particularly because it's been going on for at least 6 years
> it's nothing new.

JUST for 6 years

i hope you guys can take your country back one day

you talk like USA is not a mexican/black camp

That's just the time i've been politically conscious. I'm sure our "leaders" were cucking the nation up long before i ever read a newspaper, in fact i know they were because i'm into history.

In 2018 is the next election, our nationalist party "SD" is currently the biggest party in the polls (groundbreaking record) but they are far from having their own majority in the reichstag. Still nationalism is increasing everywhere in the world which is nice.

Why is it ok to be relocated again? Is one not allowed to be apathetic toward migrants? Why should I give away my goods to another?

Fuck you.

People replacement is genocide, you retard.

It's not OK of course. We shouldn't take any economic migrants. If we were anywhere near smart we would have a green card system like you guys do.

Yes, i do agree. Sometimes i wonder if our leaders are pure evil, or if they are letting them in for other reasons. I think, maybe a mix of both.

what is their end-game with all of this? why are they so desperate to get more immigrants?

I'd trade my foreskin for a future for my people.

>breitbart

Swedish sauce on this?

Start working politically then, make some memes, share them on facebook. Anything is better than just sitting and watching.

Poor Swedistan. By odin, what the fuck is happening to these poor bastards?!

Not just your kids, Sven. There won't be a Sweden for them to inherit at this rate. You need to spread your values across the whole country.

Naive yes
Dumb and soft, no

I think it is going to be hard for everyone to ignore all the madness and sickness that exists in people hearts now when Trump is president.

It's not suprising though. 1/4 of the human population are somewhere on the psychopath spectrum. And I think a lot of them hang here, at least the ones you in psychology refer to as "failed psychopaths", degenerates who can't take succesfully mask themselves in society.

Haha, maybe they will inherit the "New Sweden".

Serious question.

How much more will it take until you just cannot take this bullshit anymore and start to fight back? I mean come the fuck on man they are taking everything away from your countrymen to give to some fucking people who no one should really give a fuck about. This shit should make you sick.

There was a news reported in some major news website about how every powerful men in Stockholm - including politicians - went to the same freemasonic lodge.

I can't find it now! I don't think it was deleted I just think google messed up the search on this

What can one guy do user? What can one man do against such reckless hate.

>people who might actually contribute to society
>muslim refugees
pick one

no, it is. just not where i live.

Sweden is not like america you can't just kick someone out and let them sleep out on the cold, everyone has a right to a roof over their head here. The patients are just being relocated to another home, literally fucking nothing you gotta come up with something better than this

German finance minister Schäuble literally said that the german people are inbred and the government needs to import third world males for breeding

Smartphones, social media and consumerist soceity makes people blinded (especially the youth) to politics. Noone cares about eachother or polititcs anymore, its just about the individual here. Imagine nazi germany but reversed with political correctness, and you have modern day Sweden. This is what happens when you let marxists and sjws rule a country.

On the other hand, older people deserve this, they are the ones who always vote for the the traitors, i feel no sympathy whats so ever for these old retards. The older retards are the traitors most loyal voters, they get what they voted for.

One more group that the left claims to protect, thrown under the bus for sandniggers and diversity.
SWEDEN YES

>Also this does not perturb me particularly because it's been going on for at least 6 years across the country, it's nothing new.
So you're used to being cucked, is what you're saying?

For what I've studied about muslims I think they want to make Sweden a country that is going to be easy for them to have sex with kids and blondes

Arabs are willing to pay as high as 50,000 dollars for having sex with a white model.

Once they are in power they will have swedish women for free.

You know why you lots of saudis in airports all the time? They go to different countries every month to have sex with young girls.

Oh so that's why it's called Stockholm Syndrome

Find like minded individuals and go from becoming the silent minorities to the very loud demanding shit majorities. Its time you nip this shit in the bud.
Have you never heard of american militias?

I'm saying the politicians do what their masters want, and my powers equate to the privilege of dropping a piece of paper in a box every 4 years.

Ay, that's a good tip actually.

Lmao, even Iceland avoice inbreeding. I think Germany with their 100 times bigger population is safe.

Well you see these "old retards" are the ones who often trust in the media. Because the media used to be good when they were younger, but has slowly been corrupted. The media tells them all is fine, keep voting for S and M, don't vote for evil racist SD. And they believe it because they don't go on alt-right internet news sites or watch youtube e-celebs.

YES!!! intensifies

I like this idea.

Being proud to be american and to fight to protect your land is drilled into your head from the day you are born. The thought of people invading makes white americans want to go full arms.
You swede bros for some reason are not there yet. Its going to take the right amount of pushing until you just say fuck it and start fighting back. I honestly hope its not too late for that. No country deserves to be overrun with muslims.

This. I went on your typical cheap teenage booze holiday the vacation after finishing highschool amd I saw a lot of Swedes there. The "boys" barely looked human. They wore make-up, had ridiculously over-styled hair, spray-on tan and the most homosexual clothes I ever saw on someone outside of some gay festival or something. And this wasn't just a select few, it was basically all of them. Of course this wasn't a full cross-section of Swedish society, but still. It was nauseating to see

Swedes should be killed or at least forced into a re-education camp

Kek has spoken, i guess

I'm surprised they haven't started yet, they've already largely segregated into ghettos.

I guess he has. Do you recognise the people I described? It can't be rare, there were so many of them. Maybe fashion has changed, this was ca 6 years ago

I like how they've totally stopped calling them refugees when it was obvious they were mostly just 30 year old men.

And not a single media source called them on this swap.

Not a single one.

Never seen them, but i've never visited a city with a population larger than 20,000, so keep that in mind. I've only seen about 20 niggers in my whole life, too.

Dog bless

Do you live in the north?

This, it's astonishing how easy they get away. They even switched from those "refugees welcome" stickers to "migrants welcome" at some point in time and nobody seemed to notice

I still don't get it. Why the FUCK do you have to provide housing to anyone? If you arrive here you better have money, a job lined up, or be willing to suck some cock, or else you'll be sleeping on the street and no one will come to your rescue.

Then you have never heard of east germany. It's a genetic wasteland.
Klappe, Sachsen-Paule.

Yep, Piteå is in the north

Some people think they can save everyone.

That's what this whole entire "crisis" boils down to. Soft people being taken advantage of by having their altruism preyed on, by those who don't give a shit about them.

Just keep sliding the terminology and hope they don't wake up, I guess.

Pretty much this. The leaders don't care about the people at all, which is the problem. And then when a popular party which does claim to care about the people is rising in the polls, the lying media slanders them full throttle.

>There will be an anarchist shithole where you can walk in and mow down sandniggers at your leisure in your lifetime

No, you have it backwards.

Well, if it makes you feel better. You aren't alone. This bullshit has been exported across the entirety of the western world.

kek

You should just see the swedish MSM. They are a cut below the rest to say the least. I stopped visiting their sites to avoid giving ad revenue to those leviathans

Väl memat bror

Witnessed holland bro

Swedish holocaust when?

>ive been getting raped for 6 years so I dont really care when I get raped
Tbh I've never even called someone a cuck before. But jesus its tempting when you say retarded shit like this.

good

fuck retards

Contribute to the rape and murder rates maybe.

Honestly Sweden should just continue down this path of cuckery, and double down on it. Sweden needs to sacrifice itself and die on the altar of PC, to serve as a prime warning to every other country that they will meet the same fate if they keep chasing the dream of cultural Marxism.

Sweden needs to take one from the team. Drown in your ideals and die, so that the rest of us can always point to your failure as a shining example as to why you don't let millions of uneducated third world trash overrun your country.

Witnessed

Got a link that is not from some assholes website you know someone that actually does true news not bullshit

This is like nazis evicting jews or some shit.

ayy nice what city where you in tho