Wah I cant get a job out of college

>Wah I cant get a job out of college
>FUCK THE RACIST PATRIARCHY

What in the fuck is wrong with these liberal college millenials? Are they fucking delusional?Can their train of thought be classified as a disease?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fug kind of classes are those?

Why isn't college freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Complete and utter horseshit thats what. This is what "Educated" college students take.

Fucking cunty millennial, the world doesn't owe you a job.
Shit load of jobs for people who know what is in demand, be one an engineer in the U.K. and you can work nearly anywhere you want to.

Idiots going into psychology or art, music or any other shitty degree deserve to be poor.

Don't want to be an engineer? Go be a doctor or a nurse.
But no, that's too much like hard work how ever will you fit in the time to "experience" university or go in protests.

Kill yourself

>morons want to study, but are to stupid to do so
>offer some pointless bullshit that is impossible to fail
>morons can now study and give you their $$$

not all that difficult

*too stupid

well, if it isn't me who is looking stupid now

.... these are actually courses? Seriously? Is the problem the kids, or the colleges for hosting this shit? I don't even know.

reason why Trump won #44356

This. Universities know it's all fluff, but they need classes that anyone can pass so that they can keep collecting dat sweet tuition from as many kiddies as possible.

Employment options:
Better hope you're still pretty so you can land a rich husband after you get replaced by a robot at McDonalds.

Those are great classes to take for her career, I don't know why you guys are freaking out. She'll make a great Barista

>Climate justice

>mfw realizing that the college education in my country is far more better and useful than american college.

The colleges. I get that they want money, we all want money, but dressing this shit up like it's a valid use of an experience that most people will only get once is borderline criminal. They are setting these people up to fail, or to only be able to get work by teaching that course somewhere else, thereby perpetuating the problem.

I mean... "Islamophobia: Roots/Development". What could that course POSSIBLY say other than "Islam is great goys, there's nothing to fear!". Then anyone who is critical of Islam can be immediately dismissed by these smug cunts who'll say that "you're just not educated enough to know why you're wrong".

It's brainwashing, pure and simple. Tell the brainwashed that they're the smart ones and they'll take the lie to their graves.

How is it legal that universities are turned into marxist propaganda centers?

They need to be firebombed tbqh

God damn it. This shit comes along right when even basic liberal arts degrees such as poetry, philosophy, folklore, etc., due to the economy, are going out the window In a time when STEM is the only really viable work option, and women are outnumbering men in student ratios. We get this...fucking iPhone/Latte/SFW corporate Marxism who have to rely on the system.

> Climate Justice.

I think what I hate most about smug liberals spewing on and on about "climate justice" is that they are moronic idiots who do nothing but complain about problems and injustice rather than actually trying to develop technological solutions to the problems they talk about. As if the Professors teaching such classes don't know anything else except memes spouted on cable news.

>who do nothing
>just complain
>women

Welcome to our future

I'd listen to engineers who did projects and other stem majors with internships that can't find jobs. That is a very real issue.

>education is far more better
try again juan

Pretty much, the real class in this is geography, geology and meteorology. You know, all respected fields.

Undoubtedbly it's a class meant to teach you talking points so that you can "spread awareness." Less than a waste of time.

>Tfw biggest regret in life is taking music and education

Kill me pls grandpa

>Welcome to our future

And past.
And present.

Women never change. Only the cost of sustaining them.

To be fair, if you were going into the industry, the wine class isn't that bad.

This is what happens when you let Jews run your country

>climate justice

wtf

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

To think that I can't even focus in classes and these sluts use mommy and daddy money to pay for stupid ass classes makes me sick.

some of those classes are so stupid it really just fucking oughta be free

How easy really is nursing? Because if it's a cakewalk then I will change majors.

Meanwhile I'm taking compilers and machine learning

Name of college?

this is what happens when you pay people to go to college

Your flag looks like a quilt. Fuck you.

University of The Young Turks.

>muh gender studies and dance therapy
Kek, trade school is where its at.

And here I am studying Anatomy.

>What in the fuck is wrong with these liberal college millenials?

2 words:

>Nigger
>Lovers

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I think anatomy is one of the harder courses you are required to take. So long as you can memorize biological structures, you should be fine.

She's probably rich as fuck, her parents pay for everything, she will never need a job.

I see a lot of these types around where I live. Social justice is like a hobby for them because they have nothing else to do with their lives.

Arguably, these useful idiots are necessary in order to secure research funding.

she forgot to mention Effects of Unemployment

The real tragedy here is that she doesnt have friends that's outside of her "political bubble." No one to ask:"What job exactly can you get with those courses?"

Silly sheltered Girl

There's Pharmacology in nursing too.

The crazy shit about this is you aren't even getting anything object out of those classes. You're paying to listen to some cunt speak about her opinions. It's not like you're learning any facts about the situation, they basically prepare the students to defend the professor's views.

100% of these classes revolve around we vague problem and what idealistic solution the professor thinks will fix it.

Just fuck the west up

Let's do nothing and talk about it 101.
American cuisine/pork porkbutts 301.
Intro to dumb dumbtown 101
I'm stupid so are you 102

>nice schedule man

>get out of college

These people will be in college 6+ years to avoid real life and then after work part-time at some fast-food place demand 15/hour and then eventually kill themselves or whore out their "ideals" to the highest bidder who didn't get their pussy before. The men, usually they just go straight to killing themselves so in 10+ years the blight will be over and everyone that is successful will have pussy and the faggots will be dead.

Occupations
>Tier 1:
Doctor
Engineer
Lawyer
>Tier 2:
Nurse
Police
Fire Service
>Tier 3
Teacher
Tradesman
IT
Artist
Civil Service

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that side of it. I don't remember what sort of chemistry they expect you to know. I just remember somebody telling me anatomy was one of their harder classes.

>>What the fug kind of classes are those?
(((((((((Education))))))))))))
Duh

These kids don't know the (ever decreasing) value of a dollar. Maybe it's a blessing I have no career goals/dreams so I dont blindly get myself into $100k in debt.

But devaluation helps debt?

If the value of the dollar decreases, then so does the value of your debt. Faggot.

>Wah I cant get a job out of college
>FUCK THE KIKES AND SPICS ITS ALL THEIR FAULT

its literal marxist indoctrination with a splash of terrorist sympathizing

>Police
Good one!

>Race/Activism/Climate Justice
>Islamophobia
>Colonialism/Imperialism/Resistance
>Food, Wine and Culture in Cali

As a man with fetish for hookers and girl who do anything, Im glad americunts have so much fine specimen.

Compare it to my
>biology lecture/lab
>chemistry lecture/lab
>calc
>english
I'll let you guess what my political affiliation is what my future career will be compared to her's/xer's

>Climate Justice

WTF kind of major includes these classes? Is this part of Women's Studies? Underwater Basket Weaving major?

This is some fucked up shit.

If you think life is all about work and money, then you're probably a pretty boring person to be around. I can already hear your "friends" talking about you behind your back, faggot.

Kill yourself.

> Lawyer
> Parasites in tier 1

Give your head a shake.

It's more anatomy and physiology. I mean if these black bitches can figure it out, I am sure I could grasp it.

This. I see this a lot at UD

Pharmacology doesn't really bother me. I already have a good memory when it comes to pharmaceuticals.

My wife's friend is finishing up a BA in some environmental science degree or something. I said, "oh, that interesting. What kind of jobs does that translate to?" She said, "we'll probably nothing because all the jobs now are taken by 50 year old white guys that refuse to retire."

My eyes rolled so far into the back of my head I got a headache. Why would you a) knowingly get a degree in something that has no job market and b) blame it on people refusing to retire at the ripe old age of 50?

But it's ok because she's going to travel the world and teach English anyway so maybe when she comes back from her travels there will be jobs available again??

This. Same thing happened to me in real estate school. Old bitch didn't teach us how to sell anything

I foresee...years of working at Starbucks, with a possible night shift manager position.

Cops in my state can make good money. Six figures at least with overtime.

Kek

Not terribly hard but nursing programs have insanely long waitlists. All the people I know that tried to get in just gave up and got plebotomy jobs instead.

Yes. The thing is, the majority of classes out there are easily replaceable with instructional youtube videos. Going to school for most things other than the healthcare field or sciences is a waste of time and money.

Come to the first world, you'll get a job for being a nigris.
Affirmative action is a wonderful thing.

That's good and all, but my main objection is to being in employment of a state.

1) griggs vs. duke power co
2) no more on the job training. now we import India. lol my first job was outsourced to india while i was in highschool. i was proud some indias would be getting work.
3) criminal, mental health, civic records, facebook posts, twitter posts
4) mandatory drug testing and background checks for every publicly traded company.

you're saying i have a mental illness because those things are wrecking peoples futures? what's next? calling me mentally ill because i think Java is a perpetual exploit?

not to mention i think it's double jeopoardy - or some other bullshit - making people pay twice. (incarceration/court proceedings, and then cut off from job employment.

the world doesn't owe me a job, but the federal government owes me a safe environment to start a business. (ok kinda a stretch, all I really think they're responsible for thwarting is piracy, murder, and foreign invasions.) what i mean is Apple, Defense contractors, Fortune 50/100/500 companies, and the government itself (OPM) is being hacked and trade secrets stolen. China denied Apples trademark "iPhone". why would i want to start a business now instead of in a few years when the "wild west" internet is finally regulated? inb4 start a music recording company. inb4 start competing with a multinational and not want to sell out. which brings me to my final point, government over regulation. who even wants to try making heads or tails of the burdensome regulations? who do you submit proposals to after you've found all the statues and cataloged what changes need to be made?

1/2

>applied tumblrnomics

I'm talking about essentials to society, not how much $ you can make or how reputable people the practitioners might be now

2/2

what i do know for a fact is i was charged with a felony outside of work + no guns/weapons involved , pleaded misdameanor, and even though firearms were not involved, my 2nd amendment right was revoked for 1 year. one of the requirements to be a licensed coon trapper in my state is the *ability, not actual possession* to own guns. so my racoon trapping business was shut down because i can't own firearms. my business literally failed because of so much regulation. also i can't go back to nursing because of my criminal record that occured outside of work while i was unemployed and had nothing to do with health care. but hey keep saying Tier 1 stuff is Tier 1. fuck. a license that can get revoked @ one fuck up (haaay cops, doctors, teachers). since when did america end your employment by saying you can't participate in your college educated and state licensed economy because you got out of the dungeon/witch hunt/prison?

but hey the criminal shit is my fault or whatever. i'm not placing blame for anything above. now you may call me mentally ill.

speaking of education, are MOOCs (i did harvard and MIT) still not valid degrees when it comes to applying for a job? jobs i checked want me to have a "college degree" (underwater basket weaving to appease islam seems to be a valid degree to work in the tech sector LOL but i'm not qualified. i always thought people working with new tech faced the dilemma of being too early of adopters to have the material reflected in community college, which is the appeal of attending ivy league research universities.

In that case, you forgot (((priests))).

Lawyers are not essential to society though. Barristers defend and prosecute people in court but 90% of lawyers are solicitors, the guys who charge you £500 for their signature on a scrap of paper.

I wish. But employers don't look at your resume and say 'wow, youtube how-tos? hired!' They look at whatever 'reputable' schooling you attended.

And I have all the time in the world.

25 and bored. Gotta do something respectable.

>went to art school because my family has for generations
>became a train conductor

School was harder and irrelevant

Oh right. People in Britbongstan have no guns

I wish I could take Gender Studies of the Third Kind classes so I could be a smart Democrat voter.

girls just want to have fun homie, didnt you heard?

youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

You're not entitled to a job, but realistically you shouldn't have difficulty getting an entry level job in your respective field after college even without connections. The focus on connections over merit in western society is pretty cancerous, and we should give people more opportunities to demonstrate their skill.

But that 10% are essential

The right to fair trial is one of the hallmarks of a civilised society

I don't believe in the priest class. Either be a lay practitioner or become a monk

What if you choose to study a degree of a field that has way more graduates than there are jobs

Here alot of computer science guys i went to school with got 80k start pay for companies. I work for a biomedical company doing computer stuff and i do pretty good.

I went to an ag school with a big vit/eno program but that wine and culture could actually be a cool elective class

see

These are real courses?

I agree, it was an ironic post.

Then say Barristers instead of lawyers. Lawyers makes most people think of ambulance chasers.

That's true and false to an extent. My buddy got offers from microsoft and Google straight out of highschool because he had an impressive portfolio showcasing his coding abilities.

The free market kind