RACHEL MADDOW TOOK THE MSNBC COVERAGE OF ELECTION NIGHT DOWN!!

NOT A DRILL!

NOT A MEME!

youtube.com/watch?v=uDb2Q4t-xQw

RACHEL MADDOW AND MSNBC ARE TAKING DOWN ALL OF THEIR FULL COVERAGE FOR ELECTION NIGHT 2016!!!

IS THERE A BACK UP OR MIRROR OF THE MSNBC COVERAGE FOR ELECTION NIGHT 2016???

MSNBC NOT NBC! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE! MSNBC!

THEY'RE TAKING ALL THE VIDEOS DOWN, DON'T LET RACHEL MADDOW AND CHRIS MATTHEWS BURY THIS!!!

Bury what, you fucking sped? Who gives a shit about election night coverage once it's over? Literally grow the fuck up.

It's free views for their monthly jewtube check. Surprised they don't want them.

streisand effect this

How do you know Maddow did it?

PS- can someone link me the full TYT election day stream?

We already got all the highlights of the stupid shit they said. We good

wow can they be anymore thoroughly BTFO ?

true, but we want to ridicule them for years to come

Shady fuckers should take down their lives!

I knew this would happen. i warned you faggots to start filling hard drives with videos of liberal tears. i didnt want to do it because it was too much work but you all should have done it.

Post highlights of stupid shit MSNBC did on election night please

Didn't Rachael Maddow cry or pretend to cry?

Pic not related just want replies

she looks more like a man than usual. has she been taking hormone therapy to become a man or something

how can you even

>streisand effect

just last week it was the mandela effect in my timeline! fuck

>red baron

mein neger

kek

have a chelsea

scary orwellian behavior from everyone in power should alarm burgers. why do your politicians misnomer things like illegal aliens, islamic terrorists, rightful democratic leaders, war, etc? why do your media lies and then sends their lies down the memory whole when they don't fit the narrative anymore.

Beware burgers, because right now you're so enamored with the right thanks the president meme, but those tactics aren't unfamiliar to rightwingers. Maybe you're too young to remember W, and hopefull I'm wrong (I like Trump), but keep your eyes open niggers.

I would lick that pussy.

Fuck off spic. Shouldn't you be out mowing someones lawn or selling chiclets? Nobody gives two fucks about your third world shithole of a country or your wetback opinion.

>not enjoying the the slowest, biggest burn of liberals in human history

Even what!

spot maddow

I threw up in my mouth a little. I'm not into bestiality.

>triggered burger bringing enlightenment to this board.

I'd tape that even if she has Chelsea's head in a heart beat.

>the slowest, biggest burn of liberals in human history
Despite what half of Sup Forums thinks, I'm pretty sure that was the Holocaust.

>tfw Rachel Maddow is smarter than you

>Who gives a shit about election night coverage once it's over?

they don't want the general public to have access to the coverage to verify claims being made in the current cycle, a retarded move considering about a million nerds archived everything and will just point out the lies the second they are uttered

you know people keep saying this is a shoop but I have yet to see anyone produce either original photo that the body or head originates from

so is it real or what

it's fake. i don't have the real picture, but it has been posted numerous times

K, thanx