youtube.com/watch?v=g9OAjqs6dOo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one should be mentioned too

youtube.com/watch?v=NHH4iA_5Org

I like it.

Old video from around 2000ish.
It is even still in 4:3 format.
Just relabeled clickbait.

I suck cock out not out of choice, but because I am addicted to cock.
If I do not suck smelly cock at least twice a day I am unable to fuction as a gay.
I even hate milk because it comes from female cattle.
And still OP manages to be bigger faggot than me.

I knew it was old, I saw the date on the youtube video. But does that mean that muslims didn't exist in Russia before 2013? Prove to me that the video is not showing what it says it is showing

>gang fight
>shirts vs skins

Dude, like, what the fuck, I mean, not even Mexico bro, I'm being serious

i dont think it was against muslims, maybe georgians, churkas and etc

Welp better start working out then.

churkas = muslims

What's wrong?

>muslims didn't all bring knives

Fake

holy shit. russians really are our friends

No shirts (which i assume are Russians) completely destroyed the other guys

What`s with the head stomping?, They are clearly surrendering on the ground.

Should be 1v1 anyway, niggers just gang up on people.

The no shirts are wearing track pants, so I think it's safe to assume they were the russians

in mexico they just put you inside tires and burn them, or decapitate you.

ermm, i think they hate each other, and prolly the other side smack talked the winning side to create the occasion

It's just a bunch of ultras.

Listen on the end. The white guys shout "SS JUGEND". They are russian white nationalists in an arranged fight against people from the North Caucasus. People from the North Caucasus are easily distinguishable through their dark bowl-hair cuts.

I'm pretty sure this is just something they do around lent.

They fight the guys from the next town over

See

What are the north caucasus? how do they differ from the white nationalists?

The North Caucasus is a region in south-western Russia with small indigenous ethnic groups like Chechens, Ingush, etc. They are all mostly extremely islamic, and violent. They are the russian version of american niggers.

My bad, sorry.

So then the title of the video is correct? It's Russian Nationalists vs Muslims?

Yes.

In Russia about 90% of all football ultras are nationalists, sooo yeah I think the title is correct.
(I'm not 100% sure that it isn't a ultras)

Deep down they're all victims of modernity and just want to do men things
All those men wish deep down they can still be warriors and kings like they did in ancient times
For now all they can do is LARP and have shirtless street fights with each other

See

youtube.com/watch?v=g9OAjqs6dOo

holy shit I had forgotten about this

Russians are fucking cowards and idiots.

This is not muslims vs russians get real. Why would any muslims anywhere fight on a field rather than on streets against vulnerable targets?

What are you talking about? It looks like it was a pretty fair fight, it was one group vs the other

what they did was quite racist actually, ignorant fuck

Who is who?
They all look like the same snowcoons to me.

It's Ukraine, though.
But I guess you don't care, so whatever...

agreed, those alleged muslims were in fact ancient ukrainians

White shirts - mudslimes.

No Russian thread is complete without butblasted Ukranian.

How are those dumb nazis any different from nazis here? I understand hating on someone if you are better than them, but Ukrainians are no different from Russians, get your head out of ass.

what the fuck are you talking about? The muslims agreed to fight too. Why are they not racist for wanting to fight a bunch of whites?

somehow i think that the chink wasnt there for the pussy.

oh my god your ignorance knows no bounds, just kys

speaking of tires

>They are all mostly extremely islamic
>Chechens, Ingush
Best joke I ever heared.

That's not an argument. Without acting like a literal retard and using buzzwords. Refute my idea and tell my how the russians are being racist by having an organized street fight

Not really, Georgians/Armenians are churkas too.

>Georgians/Armenians
That's hachi. But who really cares.

>Russian
Race
>Muslims
Religion

>Implying there aren't Muslim's of Russian descent
>Not implying """"""""""""American Education""""""""""""

why don't you get a life, you keyboard warrior?

It's Ukrainian trolling. Very difficult to understand sometimes, they are so similar to humans, and yet so different.

>>Russian
>Race
>Pakistani education

they're your same haplogroup and america is a fucking dummy for not understanding that trolling

This shit's old, dude.

>Implying there aren't Muslim's of Russian descent
Statistically not really significant.

Also, "Russian" isn't really a race.

Drive them back to their country.

Use the force, Ivan.

Im the keyboard warrior when you're the one crying about racism? Okay

In Russia, the white Muslims (Chechens, Ingush, Dagestan) worse than shitskins (Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Ossetians).
The country of paradoxes.

I'm only pointing out facts

> pakistani
> education

Those are africans

Facts about what? They were all white, they just have different religions. So which race is getting the racist side of the stick?

No one implies anything else other than slavic race when they say "Russian".

>Hurr durr Sup Forums's arguments

A more appropriate title would have been, "Russians vs Chechens".

Yes, mate, i know. Just a semi-relevant webm.

Mexico wouldn't tolerate filthy muzzies

You're right, they ARE of the same race, but you don't know jack shit about various forms of racism as yet, so shut you mouth up!
>that ignorance

wtf that wasn't the pic I posted

and yet the biggest Islamic center in the world is located in Mexico

they're also wearing fighting gloves, looks like ultras fighting each other desu
the russian ones are tuff i hear

Now I know you're baiting.

wtf is even going on this pic?
I'm so confused.

>not posting proofs
sure thing bud

took you too long, tbqhwyf

lol

This Also most armenians are bro tier christians.

You never know these days. Shitposting and shilling is almost indistinguishable anymore

>churkas
>hachi
What's the differense?

Makes a nice change, most of the videos of Russians vs Caucasians it's the Caucasians that win.

He just tried to make it seem like trolling half way through his posts
t. damage control

Lmao Oh dear. I guess it's not that bad. Just a field day, really, in the open yard. Let those kids fight. They're having a blast and it wasn't anything lethal or that dangerous either. As long as it stays non-lethal it's fine and actually good for them.

Also OP is a race baiting faggot. All participants are white.

The white guy wasn't either. They're both fags. Black guy was the only one there for the pussy. White guy is fag blocking.

Everytime I see this pic I'm just confused. What was the goal? Just to fuck with internet dwellers or a prelude to some wild sex escapade

Tbh hardworking mexicans are bros. Just dont take my jobs and we'll help make mexico a good country.

every job an illegal works is a job a legal american should have

80% of the comments are "9gayg brought me here XDDDd"

Embarrassing.

Niggers.

I actually saw it on Facebook, then looked for it on youtube

Not race baiting. This is religions, not skin color

Cмepть oбpeзaнцaм!

>muslims and russians killing each other

what a time to be alive, i want them all gone

Looks like fun :0

>hardworking

Can we stop with this employer meme bullshit already? They use that stupid term to make all the other coworkers fall in line and like the hsit pay they give them, this is why I don't work with spics anymore.

Most mexicans I know work in dead end jobs and take a lot of bullshit from their employer, almost slave tier worker that nobody likes, cause they are pussies.

The point is to work smarter, not harder, but these spics do it the opposite way cause they know nothing else, it will be fun to watch automation completely wipe you spics out, I mean it will affect us all, but you spics first.

Wat

Personally, I differ them like this way:
Churkas are the asian faggots, like uzbeks, tajiks and so on. And hachi are the Caucasian monkeys.
It may be not common way of parting them, but since we kicked all of these subhumans out of our town in pogrom ten years ago, I tend to think that I have some experience in this field of expertise.

>meanwhile in the russian army

What are you wutting about?

Don't get me wronog paco, I fucking despise muslims, but if I could somehow replace all you spics with muzzies I would. WHY? Because the vast majority of muzzies keep to their own in their own fucking spots, but you spics like to move around and get into neighborhoods where you dont belong to be frank.

First of all, you never pick up after your pets, you believe the sidewalk of where you live even is okay for your pets to go there and shit and then not pick it up. On top of that you allow your ugly brat kids with boogers caked around the edges of their noses to roam the streets at night, the same with your pets, no leash nothing. ONE TIME I was standing outside and I saw my neighbor bring out here dog and the dog was going on the streets and I literally saw another car roll up and crush the dog to death.

What was the reaction from the owner of the dog? Absolutely nothing. I FUCKING HATE YOU PEOPLE> Stay the fuck away. In fact im leaving this thread, dont even want to read the replies, tha'ts how repulsive your people are.

Also why aren't you using the catalogue?

Look at the pic

LOL, the feet??