youtube.com/watch?v=MIE813R1YRU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WES35Acyli4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boipucc

Another example of men being better than women at everything

Looks like a mannequin

Also this story is old news brah

Jordan Peterson talks about this, when you level the cultural playing field you maximize the biological one. Biologically men are better than women at everything except childbirth.

Is this a JoJo reference?

Strange facial shape, too strong chin and large nose, not really my type.

Would probably still bang though.

We all know. That's fucking degenerate and shouldn't be allowed.
Also typical Sven

Fuck off, Tamerlan.

Back to the steppes

Shouldn't you be in the process of enjoying delicious Somali cock right now?

>men also wanting to work in a female based industry
>thats equality for you
YOUR MOVE FEMINISTS

The left is destroying itself. No one likes this shit

>MUH GREATEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET
>DOG BLESS MUH STARSPANGLED RED WHITE N BLUE

jesus I hate Americans, how can you possibly fucking defend this country. it's sick.

BURN IT WITH FIRE.....

Cry more fag go back to Mexico

Yeah, I'm the faggot while you're defending this fucking flaming homosexual who's making a video about doing his make up

Literally kill yourself.

>t. faggot

>how can you possibly fucking defend this country

Because the majority of white women voted for Trump.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Still looks like a dude under all that makeup. They could have done better.

If you think fucking cover girl, a fucking makeup company, represents anything but vapid stupid whores, you were a retard to begin with.

Saying it represents America just makes you a foreign retard, Carlos. You clearly don't understand anything about this country so go back to your impoverished maquilladora in Veracruz before the cartels get wind that you have a computer.

Fucking gross

Based

I'd fugg

It does represent the country. This would never fly in Turkey. And it would never fly in America 60 years ago.

No, Somalis, are gross.

And our country is being flooding by your Turko-Mongolic kin, not by Somalis.

If you ever get tired of living in that shit hole you could apply for refugee status and our government would be none the wiser.

Sure thing, Sven, keep living the beautifull liberal dream until it crashes on your head.

If you or your sister ever get raped by filthy Mehmets you can alway apply for refugee status in Moscow or Spb and be rejected.

>Implying im a liberal and support mass immigration.

More canned arguments

this is how strong capitalism is

boys will now shill for other boys to get into buying makeup

its fucking over boys

You might not be, but your country is. And you will suffer the consequence of your policy like everyone else there.

Also you can stop bombing me with your "so very important" pics, I live here and know what's up.

Old news

Childbirth is the only one that really matters though. If they deny you your reproductive rights, what are you going to do?

Moving to Russia in order to avoid Muslims would be VERY counter productive.

In fact they are probably the only ones retarded enough to willingly move to Russia.

15% of Russians are Muslim, while only 5-6% of Swedish citizens.

1000s of Russians have been blown up by their Muslims, while 0 have been killed by Islamic terrorism in Sweden.

Remember the Moscow theatre siege, apartment bombings, Beslan school siege, etc?

No such cases in Sweden.

>No such cases in Sweden.
Yet.
You only started importing shitskins in the 2013-14 while were living with them for centuries.

I can usually make it through anything. Ps3 Breaking. Animal Torture. ISIS videos. ASMR. Canada's PM press releases.

but nothing of this sort

Yeah I'd probably stick my dick up its boipuccy too. It sounds womanly enough.

Remind me of youtube.com/watch?v=WES35Acyli4

And yes, I would let them fight over my d

Take it from an Armenian guy who saw Lebanon go down right before his eyes thanks to muslims. The same will happen in SWEDEN. You cannot have peace with Islam, ask any Muslim guy who lives in that area, they will tell you the exact same thing. Even worse for Sweden is that these are probably thee worst type of muslims you can possibly get, the same "Refugees" Lebanon still has.

You guys are just very naive and dumb, you believe these refugees are like the mexicans of the untied states or something. You deserve it though, you flipped CHRISTIANITY off for being oto tolerant but your brothers and sisters opened their arms and legs for IT.

get fucked.

To be honest it's the perfect spkeperson for makeup. I would rather makeup be on fags than on our girls.

I don't really see an issue or a surprise.

men can have babies too you cis-het-shitlord!!!