Worked at Soros Foundation

>Worked at Soros Foundation.

>Goldman Sachs banker

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>manafort
meme

It's not like he was going to pick Bubba who cleans dishes at the Burger King

You know we gonna forget about all this concern shilling next week, don't you?

They're better known for fucking up other countries at least.

REMINDER: THIS IS A CTR ATTACK TO DIVIDE HIS BASE. PRETEND STORMFAGS ARE UPSET BY THIS. ANYONE THAT HAS FOLLOWED TRUMP KNOWS HE'S 30 STEPS AHEAD AT ALL TIMES.

Trump is deflecting the "international bankers=jews" narrative that is in it's infancy. They'll have no "muh 6 gorillion" defense to being taken apart when it's a jew doing it.

>will pick

funny how the media can take it from "may pick" to "will pick" after a few articles

Rothschild's have switch or are working both sides.

Not surprising in the least.

Why wouldn't he hire an experienced banker to run the banking system.

Goldman Sachs isn't the fucking devil, I would want someone who knows their shit in the job. As long as Trump maintains control.

You're wasting time OP, Sup Forums is still in denial and will literally defend anything Trump does for at least the next year. He can put Soros in charge of the Fed and they will try to turn it into some kind of master chess move

So you support Goldman Sachs people running the treasury because the president says politically incorrect things?

I've only heard that he's a nominee. He still needs Congressional approval.

>having this low a reading comprehension capability.

Exactly because an an "experienced banker" will run the banking system like an "experienced banker" meaning you get fucked over to enrich them

>slurp slurp

hows MSM cock taste canada?

they could publish an article saying Trump wants to gas nonwhites and you'd believe it

Trump's cabinet has shown he is another establishment/globalist - just with very different branding.

90% of his cabinet are the same people Jeb Bush would have considered.

My hope though, is that he is at least a globalist who puts America first.

He hasn't done anything in the past decade-half besides sit around and fund Jewlywood movies. I'm not thrilled about this pick but Sup Forums is making this out to be the end times.

no one has been confirmed for trump's cabinet

Stop shilling please, we've won the war.

That Allison guy would have been a hell of a better choice, but I'm willing to give Trump the benefit of the doubt for the next few years just to see how entrenched all these globalist shills are...and jews are gonna jew no matter what

Steven Mnuchin was crucial for trump campaign and part reason why he spend so less but got so more.

Good pick desu.

Mnuchin is experienced with handling money
Best man for the job

>Steven (((Mnuchin))) was crucial for Trump

I really don't give a flying fuck how many shekels this kike raised for The Don...he's a fucking former errand boy for Soros, and was employed by Goldjew Sachs...those are two huge red flags right there

But again, let's see what happens...

It will be irresponsible not to give a job like that to a jew.