"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country. These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," Trump said

>"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country. These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," Trump said.

>"They are energetic. They are very smart. But a lot of them - they are paper-pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous, ok?"

>"It is the wrong thing. These guys are getting away with murder. I want to lower the rates for the middle class."

Way to blow out the elite jew bankers and establishment, by appointing an establishment elite jew banker! 17D underwater Jenga, right?

>k-keep your enemies closer

drumpfers are pathetic

He's been on the Trump Train for a year now. Why are you surprised?

Truly the man of the people!

Are you attempting to claim you fucking idiot drumpfers didn't see anything wrong with an elite jew banker who worked for (((Goldman Sachs))) for a decade being on the Trump train?

If he has Trump's confidence, then he has mine. How many times do you plan on doubting Trump and getting burned?

What a cuck

Maybe next time, libcuck. I'm sure Hillary would be up for round 2 in 2020.

isnt he the guy that wants to end the fed?

If he goes after tem they will burn the house down before he has a chance. The long game.

The same guy that was a fall guy for shillary after she rigged the primary

If Trump fags got cucked then burnout are cuked byond oblivion

Your right unless jewish kikes are jumping of buildings then we lost

Good ol' Bernie.

If you send your enemies to the death camps, they win

>They are energetic. They are very smart
Wow, Trump picked a smart guy who knows the system very well to help him fix the system
Really makes me think

You're frankly disabled if you didn't think you still have to pick turbo jueden to run finances.

The question is, will there be a leash. If Trump keeps them on a leash with accountability, that's all that fucking matters.

Hell, I'd like to see a power play where he fucking jails the kikes who started the subprime mortgage bubble. I would imagine the threat of anudda shoah would keep all of the minions in line.

Friendly reminder that Trump could nominate Eichmann as head of ICE and shills would still concern troll.

>You're frankly disabled if you didn't think you still have to pick turbo jueden to run finances.

Stop it. Just admit this is fucking bullshit in every aspect that directly goes against Trump's message. You can still support him, but defending a literal globalist kike merchant is fucking disgusting. Kys

he's just mad the hedgefunds dudes are not the ones chosen by dems

He has been Trump's finance director for the last year. How does giving him a spot at Treasury go against Trump's message? The guy is loyal to Trump and he knows what he's doing, that's all that matters.

I don't like it, but who the fuck else should he pick? A political entity like the Pauls?

Merchants are Merchants because they're fucking good at what they do. Trump is going to already push the Israel shit, we've known that since the start, so why bother caring now? All I care about is if he keeps them on a leash.

get in here bros